India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dipali & Mohit - My view.

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Gautam is a strong contender & seems good person. He have fun in his own way. But i seriously disliked the way his brother talked with upen & Karishma. I know he pointed the obvious thing which was said many weeks back,but he could have said in better way.

See dipali & then see Mohit...Much was said for puneet too,we know how much Karishma & Puneet argued & name called each other. but his wife came & showed big heart & showed class & hugged Karishma. She was bigger person there. And, Mohit was just opposite. He sounded arrogant. There are other ways too to put your point dude.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

zara7861vrushap-Cara-mahn00r24Navjiaheartstringspravalkakka_ji_kahinNatkatgirlie_gigglesLenientdipali13throughmysensesdiasingh2grey23..Sakura..liberiangirlCrazy-Lover--Ariana--Shayu.-SparklingVibz--.Kangan.-TheBossSabhayataGauahargeous_N

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
When u hear that someone talked abt ur bro who joked and laughed on his funeral thing ur bound to react in that way only.

Every brother will do the same talking to that person who says that thing. There is something called humanity which both Tanna and Sushant dint had while saying and laughing on that funeral joke. 

Lol who laughs on such things and joke also. Nobody will like that.

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 30 December 2014 at 10:18am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuresh.pNiama19neeveeHirips1521niki89justforlaughsnim_iLuv_asyarita07syedahaleema4syasyashravan95keerthibamardeepaquariun2000TheEaglerubytuesdayAmfundarswethaRicha.jKeerteesweet_amu19sayanalover_kriyanshdevsriyaLoveagainMayu.jollyn1teshNisha333fairfairysaysDesiPlutocratBB8_GGIF-Readeraks_gamerMehakphoolsskazii-Fortune-pravalPicasso9Piya.DSree.b_anonymousneha fan1-MrsJonSnow-luvakankshapoiu123ayaan786destineyyyOmniscient-LoveForever-Khushi_DillseFari_15liberiangirlsweetsugar13ShreeswathyPoojaSushItahonestyfirstrupa_6MaahzabeenBeingChevi.Dilwale.ZanduBaaMpieryrose-MONA--Ishqbaaaz--AAMIRnSHERRY-Cloudy.NightFaraan92fire_gun

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Puneet ws never cornered or tortured by hms...bt gg ws...
Btwn jo bh cmts mohit ne kahe dat were true..n he did said dat politely

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19neeveeHirips1521niki89ArtisabodejustforlaughsLuv_asyarita07keerthibsyedahaleema4syasyashravan95addictionrswethaKeerteedevsriyaMayu.jollyNisha333fairfairysays19sayanaMehakphool-Fortune-Piya.DPicasso9Sree.bpravalluvakankshaFari_15destineyyygangnamstyleKhushi_Dillseliberiangirlsweetsugar13ShreeswathyPoojaSushItahonestyfirstrupa_6.Dilwale.ZanduBaaM-MONA-Cloudy.Night

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Nishu wat were u just expecting deepali to do to tanna,
After that obnoxious tweet from her account !

She was faking it for damage control

Mohit had natural reactions
N he def spoke to them nicely

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeHirips1521niki89justforlaughsnim_iLuv_asyasyasyakeerthibsyedahaleema4addiction19sayanaAmfundarswethadevsriyaMayu.jollyfairfairysaysIF-ReaderrubytuesdaygreatsaleenPicasso9Sree.bpravalpinky_rajatfanPiya.Dluvakankshaangelpureness-LoveForever-destineyyyKhushi_Dillseneha fan1rupa_6sweetsugar13liberiangirl-AAMIRnSHERRY--MONA-ZanduBaaMpieryrose.Dilwale.Cloudy.NightFaraan92

landoflululemn Groupbie
landoflululemn
landoflululemn

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i don't know any sibling who would hug somebody who wished their brothers death funeral and getting beat up by their bf..calling loser and ugly in front of everybody...would ur sibling hug that person who spoke such about u..first think and then write ppl

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeNiama19Hirips1521Olicityniki89ArtisabodejustforlaughsLuv_asyanimosyedahaleema4aquariun2000syasyakeerthibrswetharubytuesdayAmfunda19sayanadevsriyaMayu.jollyfairfairysaysMehakphoolSree.bPicasso9Piya.Dpraval-MrsJonSnow-neha fan1Omniscient-LoveForever-Shrumunjsweetsugar13lovely_ladyPoojaSushIta.Dilwale.ZanduBaaMpieryroseFaraan92

nadalfan8989 Senior Member
nadalfan8989
nadalfan8989

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Mohit could have bought a notebook full of insults for example during the makeup fight, Yes or No task. KT said so many things about GG, about him being a "gandhi insan" 
Mohit through his action showed that the other action was just game.

Just pointing out death threats are not funny.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyajustforlaughsMayu.jolly19sayanafairfairysaysdevsriyaPicasso9ShrumunjpieryroseZanduBaaM

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Puneet has said a lot of nasty things about Tanna..Now if his wife comes & blasts Karishma, she'l look like a hypocrite LOL  On the other hand, though Gautam has spoken about Karishma, none of his comments come close to the ' my boyfriend is waiting for you outside' or the ' funeral discussion' Tanna & Sushant had..Of course, as a family member, he'l question them on physical threats..I wont defend him if he calls them out on their bitching or plotting cos they are on a game show & everyone does that..But here he is only calling them out on the physical threats they gave Gautam & i see nothing wrong with that..To each their own though..

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeHirips1521Luv_asyajustforlaughssyasyaAmfunda19sayanadevsriyaMayu.jollyfairfairysaysPiya.Dpravalnomad.nessSree.bPicasso9-MrsJonSnow--LoveForever-neha fan1Kim75sweetsugar13PoojaSushIta..Flame..Shrumunj.Dilwale.Faraan92Cloudy.Night

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
to me it was natural reaction by a bro
some ppl like this only

ma hota to ma bhi karta even for  a friend forget brother 

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeNiama19Hirips1521justforlaughsLuv_asyasyedahaleema4syasyakeerthibAmfundarubytuesday19sayanadevsriyaMayu.jollyfairfairysaysIF-ReaderMehakphoolnomad.nessSree.bPicasso9Piya.Dpraval-LoveForever-ShrumunjShreeswathysweetsugar13PoojaSushIta.Dilwale.ZanduBaaMpieryrose

Go to top