India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

reason for reshmis divorce?

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Reason for Reshmis divorce...if you all think about it its a very good message.let us go back to the point where reshmis rishta came an Rajshri told Gaytari that she saw Nikhil with a girl and after that in many instance Nikhil s family n also nikhils point of view didn't match with singhania family but they tried ti adjust and then nikhil went abroad next day of wedding then once nikhil came drinking and so many things reshmi was trying to adjust but in the end we all saw what happened it ended up in a divorce. This crearly gives us a message if the the two families doesn't have similarities and things in common you should not get married it rarely happens that some one changes for others but on few instances we should not risk someones marriage and life . Nikhil never had family values and never respected elders and his family never gave family morals to him and also were fine if nikhil was doing something wrong an said we have never said something to our son as its his personal life.had they stopped him their and then this wouldn't have happened. I respect Nikhils mom for the stand she took for reshmi but that is because she knew she is the culprit also indirectly. Because marriage needs compromise from both boy n girl not only girl.if that doesn't happen it ends up in a divorce. This is purely my point of view. I would like to know your comments also. Message always marry someone who has your morals values in common. .waiting for your reply guys.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avinakshnivedha_123-MaryamNAKSHMYJAAN----varsha05---

NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i don't think if ur family's moral is matching with ur partner's family moral..then ur marriage can be good otherwise no..
for me its depend on ur partner's nature..
if he or she loves u..than u can be happy..
pyaar insaan ko badalta hai..as we all know..
actually we have seen it before that rahsmi and nikhil can't balance their relationship..always naksh were there to help..and may b they forcefull reunit after that..but this time their situtation gets worst and again they were not able to sambhalofy it..so this divorce thingy gets happen..
and its good for both..jab rishte nibha nahi paao toh usme bandhana kyu ..
its only POV.
nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
i dont think that ur family's thinking should match for ur marriage..if u r in true love then u will surely change for ur spouse..nikhil is such a criminal here..he has not even think about that little child..what did she do..??Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesa

-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I guess nikhil himself doesn't have any shame or care in the
World
He doesn't care for his own parents then how can he care
About anyone else?
Besides Rama didn't approve of nikhils actions either so I don't think the family is to blame nikhil is solely responsible for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top