Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff (Page 6)

shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
read all d parts krisha's bonding swaron's convo everything was superb i loved d story plz update d next part soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Will update the next part tomorrow!!

And guyz, after so many queries abt when will I give Reyaansh's entry, 

So lemme tell you, first let me just complete swaron prt then the whole ff would be abt kriyaansh only

Wait for 2 to 3 updates and there will be our Reyaansh's entry

Hope you guyz will understand!!!
resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Will post the next part tomorrow! I 

Due to continous queries about Reyaansh's entry 

So lemme tell you that first let me complete swaron prt then the whole ff would be abt kriyaansh only 

Wait for 2 to 3 updates and you will get our Reyaansh's entry 

Hope you guys will like it!!
-Baatcutter- Senior Member
-Baatcutter-
-Baatcutter-

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Okay
Will b waiting for rey's entry
Tab tak krisha kriyam ss hai na

Wating for ur update

Love 
Radz

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hey guys, here goes the next update... well honestly saying I'm very disappointed Ouch from you guys only 3 comments really!!! Dead so if this time i'll not get enough comment I'm sorry guys but i'll discontinue this ff, Shocked I'm really very upset, after raking my mind so much to come with an update i get such a poor response!!!!!Confused

hope you guys will understand my condition!!!Stern Smile Broken Heart

MY WOULD BE BRO!!!

Next day I wake up with a headache and got a chance to snap at each and everyone, I was so pissed off with the previous day events that I soo hated talking to anyone, so I made a resolve in my mind not to say a word to anyone, it'll keep me calm and everyone alive... I clearly noticed that Shar was trying very hard to gain my attention but me being me was not giving her a heed, during breakfast as well she was continously observing me but at last felt defeated. Then suddenly, in afternoon she came into our room and said,
"Kri, i know we are on 'not talking terms' but you'll have to come with me. We both are going to our favourite cafe and I'm not hearing a No! Come on Girl!!"
"Stop irritating me Shar I'm not going anywhere with you and if you are so much interested in going, then take your 'so called would be husband' with you", I replied with a sarcastic tone.
"Oh! Kri, you are taunting me", she said with a sad face and once I thought of taking all my words back, but then "but still it'll not gonna work on me today and Yeah, I'm equally stubborn like you so Babes,  you have no other option" and with that I thought she deserved that...
"Okay, Fine give me a minute, let me get ready, Grandma."

The cafe

No doubt, it was our favourite cafe because as soon as I entered, i felt much lighter and better. We took our regular corner table and gave our orders, but I was still suspicious of her intentions, because today she was extra cheery and in the morning only we had fight but still she was extra sugary with me, God knows what is going on in her mind.
    I was thinking all of this when suddenly I noticed a wide smile came on Shar's face and she was looking somewhere behind me i turned and there the culprit of all my worries was gracefully standing, Mr Swayam Shekhawat!!!
   Without anyone's permission, he very conveniently took a seat on our table. It was such an awkward situation.
"Hey, Kria how's you? You remember na! I came to your yesterday. I know you have many prejudices about me and I don't blame you for that it's just your love for Sharon but trust me Kria I'll always keep your sister happy, she'll never be upset because of me..." Although I knew that his words were genuine but I cannot trust anyone for just because of their words. While he was speaking two men stood in front of our table, when Swayam saw that my focus was distracted, he turned and suddenly a professional expression took over his face.
"What is it, Mr Sharma?" He asked one of them.
"So,  actually we had a meeting with you right now and..."
"Can't you see I'm busy right now and whatever it is can wait..." His words were not completed and we heard Shar's scream. Actually the thing was, when Swayam's employees came she stood up from her seat and while doing that she dripped and fell down. Oh my God! Shar what an embarrassment was that, but Swayam's reaction surprised me.
"Sharon, are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere? Let me see" and with that he seated Sharon on the chair and kneeled down in front of her... not only in front of her but in front of everyone, I soo not expected this from him, his this small gesture made many things crystal clear to me. Fortunately, Shar was not much hurt, it was just a sprain.
"Thank you so much... Bro!!!" I said meekly to him, and I could see he was very much shocked, Oh, I mean pleasantly shocked.
"It's...my ...my pleasure Kria " he replied hesitatingly "and now I guess you don't have a problem with our marriage??"
"No Bro, it's completely alright. Now I'm sure nobody can take a better care of Sharon than you, i'm soo glad mom chose you...I'm soo happy now"
   Finally, I accepted Swayam and mom was right he really convinced me fully.

"ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL"

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RINKYKAUR19jem_vrushanmeghishaksh26ArmiRidz4everstar94shivi_17-Baatcutter-KAS_REY4evaarchisha06love-kreyatEENkRmNsRsneharaypia.rahasweetydiyafrienAMAR_LOVEDead_Nightmare

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
here goes the next prt...

MOVING TO THE VENUE

The time after my meeting with Swayam was very good, we gelled up so well with each other that for a time, I thought we know each other for a very long time. It was so weird, his nature was completely identical to mine, as if we were some lost brother sister!! I'm still shocked how come Swayam liked Sharon, I mean to say she is exactly opposite to him, I guess that's what we call 'OPPOSITE ATTRACTS'.
    The engagement was tomorrow and the wedding was a week afterwards, everything was going on so fast, but now my mind was at rest because now I knew Swayam was the right guy for Shar and the reason behind accepting him was, the thing Shar did in the cafe, although unintentionally, was an embarrassing moment for any man especially in front of his employees but Swayam, he was more concerned about Shar than his reputation and that was his golden quality that assured me about him.
    So, coming to the occasions, it was decided that the wedding ceremony will be held at our bungalow in the countryside, and Swayam's family and relatives have agreed to move in to my uncle's bungalow which is side by side to ours, so that both the families could cordinate easily. Today we had to move in, so that early next morning we could do the preparation for the engagement.

"Shar, do you know how many guest are coming from Swayam's side? I mean, that house would be enough for them na!!"
"I don't know Kri! But yeah! Swayam was very excited about one of his cousin, i don't exactly remember his name but it was something like 'REY'. He told me that this cousin is like a brother, a best friend to him. He's from UK and... most probably coming tonight."
UK, I mean United Kingdom, it was always my dream to live my life there in London, Oh! This 'rey' is so lucky, now even I'm excited to meet him, after all he is Swayam's closest cousin.
   Later that afternoon, we packed our bags and left for the engagement venue, where we'll stay till the wedding.
It was a 2 hour drive from the city. Finally, we reached the venue, it looked so beautiful, I've always loved this bungalow of ours. Both the bungalows were adjacent to each other 
Our bungalow

My uncle's bungalow

Soon after, our relatives started arriving, and the whole house was packed with people. Swayam's family and relatives also came after some time. It was so weird for me, I just couldn't digest the fact that all these people here were gathered for my sister's wedding, it all seems too rushed up. I guess that's what LIFE is!!

"ANYWAY!! LIFE GOES ON" 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jem_vrushanmeghishRINKYKAUR19aksh26ArmiRidz4everstar94KAS_REY4evaarchisha06love-kreyashivi_17tEENkRmNsRshakz_KRAMAR_LOVEpia.rahasweetydiyafriensneharayDead_Nightmare

star94 Senior Member
star94
star94

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Nice parts. Waiting to read more

resplendent26

-Baatcutter- Senior Member
-Baatcutter-
-Baatcutter-

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Res