Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff (Page 44)

love-kreya Senior Member
love-kreya
love-kreya

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update

sowiee IF-Dazzler
sowiee
sowiee

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Pls update.    Its been a long time
shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Plz Update yr
resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged

hey BEAUTIES,

I'm back so its true I'm not dead Tongue jokes apart, sorry guys I was having a writer's block, and Im not going to give you any excuses, as this time it was my mistake so a BIG SORRY for you guys Embarrassed

And THANK YOU soo much for bearing with me!! and giving me your utmost support, you dont know how much your love matters to me

"PREPARATION FOR HONEYMOON"

By the time, we reach home it was already 11, and I was so tired and exhausted, that the only thing I could think about was my lovely, lovely bed (am I having a crush for my bed??), and fortunately thanks to Mary Anne my whole luggage was packed and set. So after saying good night to everyone, I all but jumped on our bed, where a very sullen looking Reyaansh was trying his best to act like he's sleeping. 

"What happened, Reyaansh? Why such a sour face?" I asked.

He dropped his terrible act of sleeping and turned to me with a cute pout on his face. And lemme tell you something, pout is something strictly restricted to girls, but even then, it was looking hell lot of hot on him. 

I mean, he could wear a clown dress, but can still look hot as hell, and I am seriously jealous right now.

"You said you'll be home early, you know I was waiting for you for like forever!!" 

"Your forever is like just 2 hours, now that is some serious matter for us", I said feigning mock shocked.

"Don't test my patience, Mrs Singhania", he said threateningly, but his eyes had a mischievous glint.

Mrs Singhania, that really tugged my heart, but I didn't let it show on my face and quickly retorted.

"Or else, Mr Singhania?"

Before even the words were out of my mouth, he close the distance between us in one leap, and was now completely leaning on me, with my back pressed to the mattress, while his hard, sculpted body was hovering over mine. His body was barely touching mine, and his face was just a few centimetres away, a bit of a movement and our bodies would stick together. My breath hitched, and every reasonable thought left my mind. His effect on me was so strong, that it left me in a puddle of mush.

"Are you challenging me, Mrs Singhania? " He smirked down at me, his voice was in humanely husky, sending jolts down my spine.

"Umm..Er... Arghh!!", despite my futile tries, I was just not able to form a coherent sentence.

"Cat got your tongue, huh?" His smirk was deepening with every word.

He further leaned in me, with our upper body touching, causing me to close my eyes in anticipation on what was about to come. I waited and waited, but nothing came.  So I opened one eye to peak, and saw there was no one above me, and I was lying there, hot and bothered, with my eyes closed like a fool.

Anger rushed through me, when I saw Reyaansh lying on his side of the bed, playing angry bird on his phone, so casually, as if nothing happened between us a while ago.

Arghh!! I hate him so soo much, and I knew it was useless to fight with him, he'll one way or the other corner me, and then again the same thing wil happened. So I just drank all my fury, huffed loudly and turned to his opposite side and slept. 

The last thing I remember was an arm engulfing me in its warmth, and soft lips kissing my temple.

"You are like angry bird, my cute little angry bird!!" These were the last words I heard, before I drifted to a land of rainbows and unicorns.

The next day the whole house was shaking, or was it the people inside were practicing to run the marathon this year. Okay, now I shouldn't use sarcasm here as these 'people' are now my family and they were running here there for me only, because we, as in Reyaansh and me, were going to our most awaited honeymoon to the exotic cities of Europe. 

Oh!! I can't wait to go there...not!!

I was so scared, as I knew, me being the world class blunder maker would definitely embarrass myself in front of Reyaansh, where he, Mr perfect, would flaunt his self confidence like he is a king!!

So anyways, despite all my reluctance, somewhere deep down, I was excited,I mean who wouldn't, I was going to witness the world's most amazing cities with a person whom I Li... I admire the most. 

After saying good byes to everyone, and a thousand calls from his office, we were finally in an expensive looking car, going most probably to the airport. But my guess was proven wrong when I saw the board written Airport, on the opposite side where he was driving.

"Is this the time, when you'll murder me and throw my body in the jungle", I said feigning a scared face.

"Very funny!!" he replied with a fake smile. He was distracted by something, I could feel that. Otherwise, Reyaansh would give such a one liner comeback,  it's impossible.

"Reyaansh, is ther...", the car jerked to a stop, and with an exasperated sigh, he turned to me.

"Look Kria, I wanted to ask this before but... Are you okay with this? I mean going to this honeymoon, you are not doing this for my family, Right??" The nervousness in his voice made me want to slap myself, I mean he'd done soo much for me, and still I'm giving off vibes, like I'm not liking it, whereas deep down, I'm so happy, happiest I've been for a while.

I cupped his lightly stubble cheek, and made him look me in the eye.

"Reyaansh, i'm doing this because I want to do this for me, for us, you don't know, how much happy I am to go on this trip with you, so not even once think that this trip doesn't mean anything to me, because honestly, it does, more than I like to admit!!" 

By the time I finished speaking, his expressions have changed drastically, all the nervousness was replaced by a satisfied look on his face. I didn't realized that, somehow, during this I've moved closer to him, if not for the seat belt I would have been on his lap, our faces were inches apart, and again, a whole carnival of butterflies began in my stomach.

"Is this the time when you'll kiss me, and confess your unconditional love to me!!" Reyaansh smirked

Way to ruin a moment!!

"In your dreams, Mister!! In your dreams" we moved apart and the rest of the journey, I questioned him in telling me where were we going.

"Oh my God, Woman!! Take a breath and calm the hell down, one more word from that pretty mouth of yours, and my ears will start bleeding" 

Pretty mouth!!

But soon my surrounding made me come out of my daze and I noticed that our car had stopped in an open ground where a single most magnificent private plane was standing with its glory. I was literally gawking it like a mad woman, because it really had a sleek body, and was, undoubtedly, very expensive.

When Reyaansh closed my mouth, then I realised that I've made a complete fool of myself, like who stare at a plane like this, but certainly what else can you expect from The Kria Ghai... Oh I mean Singhania!!

Reyaansh had already taken out our luggage, and a man was now carrying it away in a trolley, most probably to the plane's luggage section. Reyaansh took my hand and tugged me forward towards the stairs. At the top of which was a man dressed in a pilot's dress, he was a british man in his mid thirties. Both the men did the weird handshakes that they do.

"Kria, meet Alexander he will our pilot for the whole trip, and he's the father of one of my best friends, so don't worry we're in secure hands"

He offered me a smile and with a nod opened the door of the plane. It was as beautiful from the inside as it was from the outside, with comfy looking soft leather seats, a big corridor ahead leading to a door. We settled down in our seats, and finally when we were alone, I stated bombarding him with my questions as I had so many of them.

"Is this your plane, I mean how can you afford it?? It looks way too much expensive!!"

"Technically, it's my company's,  but being the CEO has its own advantages!!" He answered matter-of-factly, but there wasn't a hint of arrogance in his voice.

"Why are we travelling in this, we could always use the normal plane, you see?"

"Yes, we could, but last time when we travelled through the local, you were way too much scared, and this time I didn't want you to start this trip with a bad, scary experience!!"

Awww!!... okay just snap out of it.

"Thanks Reyaansh!!"

Yeah! I know it was the most crappiest answer I could've come up with, but right then I was a bundle of jitters and tingles, THAT was the best I could say, kill me for that!!

In no time we were in the air, and I didn't feel anything, I guess Reyaansh was right for deciding private plane over the locals, But all in all I was relaxed and happy.

But my happiness was short lived, when a girl or I should say a package of all the fake thing came sauntering in our direction. You can't blame for me calling her names, as all the things about her were fake, fake blonde hairs, fake lashes, extra pouty lips (I mean who has such lips...) and wearing such a tight uniform exposing all her fake curves, and the most aggravating thing was, that she was soo shamelessly fluttering her-fake- eyelashes flirtatiously in front of Reyaansh, as if I was a wearing Harry Potter's bloody invisibility cloak. 

She bent down a bit, giving Reyaansh the view of her cleavage but thank goodness Reyaansh was even aware of her presence, playing angry bird on his phone.

Sorry angry birds... but now you are my new BBF!!

"Sir, can I get you something... Anything!!" She added huskily, bending a bit more.

"Yeah! A latte would be fine."

At last he looked up, and realised exactly what was happening, he stared at the woman, oh!! He was a man afterall, but soon ducked his face further in his phone.

That's it, even if Reyaansh wasn't interested, I won't tolerate that!!

"Hey, helllooo..." I waved in her face, which finally got me her attention "You see, I'm here only, i'm not wearing an invisibility cloak, Really!!" I said blinking my eyes, like telling her the cruelest truth. 

"Oh!! Yeah, what would you like??", she came out of her daze and asked me embarrassed.

Be as much guilty as you want, but I'm not yet finished with you s**t!!!

"I'll have a frappuccino, and some dignity!!"

"Dignity??" She scrunched up her makeup filled face with confusion.

"Yeah... For you!!" I replied innocently. 

It took a minute for her to understand but when she did, she was intelligent enough to rush from there, before I bombarded her with my exclusive set of insults.

"It Doesn't Matter Where You Are Going, It's Who You Have Beside You!!!"

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15tinad3Lawrentian_214RINKYKAUR19jem_vrushanshivi_17ChocolatelySmillove-kreyastar94tEENkRmNsRsowieeAMAR_LOVE

shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
finally
you update...
Thanks for coming back
was missing this story badly...
Now plz give regular updates...

The update was Awesome as always...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jem_vrushan

hi...just read the ff now in one go...actually i hv doubt...n dat is aftr Sharon's marriage, whn Kria ws restn fo smtym she felt lyk sm1 ws watchn ovr her...bt dat wsnt Rey...den who was that??

and can u plzz pm me the link of ua gallery if ua writting gallery...?

and please update soon...wna read dis ff ahead...Day Dreaming

It was rey only, and i pointed that by mentioning, that Sid was there and he was complaining that reyaansh always drags him everywhere

"Sid!! What are you doing here? You should be with Swayam right now!! Isn't it?", that person was none other than Sid. 
"Yeah! You are right, but what to do of Reyaansh bhaiya, he always drag me wherever he goes!!"
"You mean Reyaansh is here??", I asked him, a bit shocked
"Yup!!", what was he doing here.
"Okay now, I think I should check inside", with that he moved inside, leaving me to think, but then I was so tired that I thought it better to not waste my energy on this, and went outside to our car.

that was the part where i emphasized it!!

I hope that answered your question, and in future as well, all you guys are welcome for all your queries Smile
AMAR_LOVE IF-Rockerz
AMAR_LOVE
AMAR_LOVE

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
like the update...specially when he ws teasing her

resplendent26

sowiee IF-Dazzler
sowiee
sowiee

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hey finally updated. 
Very nice . I mean d mood swings of kria.  Naughty rey ...

Wow he takes care of each and every thing that bothers her.  

Waiting for their honeymoon 

And ya have to mention liked how kri replied to d hostress 

Highlight f d update is the angry birds.  Hahahahha

resplendent26

Go to top