Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff (Page 38)

RINKYKAUR19 Newbie
RINKYKAUR19
RINKYKAUR19

Posted: 05 January 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
thank god finally the update is here
u don't how happy i m feeling reading the update
or precisely reading something on kriyaansh after so so so long
update super duper good 
i loved it thoroughly
update the next part soon plzzz
 and sry for the late comment was having problems with my id lately

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

resplendent26

sowiee IF-Dazzler
sowiee
sowiee

Posted: 08 January 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Please update the next part 

resplendent26

love-kreya Senior Member
love-kreya
love-kreya

Posted: 09 January 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Update now plz continue the story it's long time now

resplendent26

KriYaansh-ArSha Senior Member
KriYaansh-ArSha
KriYaansh-ArSha

Posted: 09 January 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
pls pls pls update we r waitinggg eagerlyyy plsss updateee

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

"BONDING TIME WITH SID"

There is a very fine line between shock and surprise, shock is a feeling of disbelief, when something (most probably bad), which wasn't expected, happens. Whereas, surprise is when something pleasant comes your way out of the blue. And right now, I was confused between these two feelings, I just couldn't fathom how to take this news, should I jump in air in ecstasy,  that I'll be travelling Europe with Reyaansh, to whom I'm starting to warm up, or should I cower away and hide somewhere in fear, as I've to live a whole freaking week alone with Reyaansh on a trip, which is itself originated to bring the newly wedded, closer to each other intimately. 

But seriously, now I don't have the right to have second thoughts about it, as you see, just when uncle and aunty, threw that 'Honeymoon' bomb on us, the first thing that came out of Reyaansh's mouth was,

"Kria, would you come aside for a minute, I want to talk to you!!"

And then he asked me the million dollar question,
That 'Do I or Do I not want to go to this trip with him??'

At that time, I couldn't bring my self to say the two lettered-word,  which is the universal negative answer to a question, to him. So in the heat of the moment, and just to see the breathtaking smile gracing his full lips... I said 'Yes!!'.

But now sitting here in my room, i'm thinking of all the possibilities, that can occur during that time, for example, if at any time, Reyaansh got in the mood and tried to come close to me, Oh!! Scratch that... will I be able to control myself, since the recent developments in my views about him have made me question my feelings for him, I mean, just look at him, he is the epitome of perfection, his dark brown orbs that are always enticing me to drown in them, his straight nose, pale slightly rough lips that were undoubtedly the best work of gods and the slight 9 o'clock stubble that grazes his chin, Ohhh!! how would it feel against my skin... 

Kriaaa!!! Get your mind out of the gutter.

You guys must be thinking that we are married, I shouldn't feel awkward about my feelings, but let's face it guys, both of us already had the 'being friends first' talk, and just after two weeks, for me to become a horny teenager, it just doesn't make sense!!

Considering the fact that my mind would burst with all this thinking, I thought it better to divert my attention, and to serve this purpose, I went out in the hall, to witness Tom and Jerry's adult version, that were impersonated by my so-called CEO of a husband and my all too cool brother in law, Ladies and gentlemen give them a huge round of applause Arghh... But watching them bickering like this, brought back so many memories of me and Shar, oh!! Girl, I miss you so much, it's been about... 12 hours since I last spoke to her, yeah! Yeah! I know not even a day had passed, but what can I say, I miss my sis that much. Kill me for that!!

The loud noises of their catfight Oh!! Sorry Manfight, brought me out of my reverie.

"But Bro, you are taking her with you tomorrow, to give her a tour of the whole Europe, at least leave the London City for me!!"

Who 'her'?

"I really wanna be with bhabhi when she explores this place, I want her to see London with my perspective!!" Sid whined.

"But buddy, you have to..." 

I interrupted Reyaansh, 

"What are you guys talking about, more like fighting about??"

"Sid wants to take you for a tour of london city!!" Reyaansh clarified.

"So what's the problem in that??"

"Kria, we have to do our packing!!"

"Oh!! Yeah! I forgot sorry..."

"But she can do that after coming home, i'm sure there'll be plenty of time for her to do that, I'll make sure of that," Sid tried convincing his brother.

Reyaansh was silent for a few moments, considering it, then finally heaved a sigh, and gave his consent.

Both me and Sid jumped in victory, giving highfive to each other. We really were becoming good friends. Now I'm actually looking forward to this London trip.

Half an hour later, we, as in Sid and me, were standing outside the house, waiting for the cab, as Sid was still under age for his personal ride. When my eyes fell on few bicycles, parked on the side of the house, and an idea clicked in my mind,

"Sid, whose bicycles are that??" I asked, pointing at them.

"Oh! That are mine and Bro's, we like to ride it, it gives a calm feeling to us." 

"So why not we should use them, I mean it'll be a good opportunity, and as you said, it gives a calm feeling!!"

"Are you sure! I mean, you know how to ride a bicycle, Right?"

"Ofcourse, I know I used to be a champ back at my home town, "

Sid selected his own black colored bicycle, and I got Reyaansh's royal blue colored one. I must say, he has a nice choice in color. With that, we started our journey to explore the city.

"Sid, how come you know the ways around this place, when you've shifted here just a week ago!!" I asked curiously. 

At first, he eyed me for a few moments, then started laughing hysterically,  he was merely balanced on his bike, and I got really worried for his sanity!! What was there to laugh, I just asked a question, not told the century's biggest joke!!

"You really think, I would take you out to show you around, when I myself don't know the place, really bhabhi?? Bro was right, you, truly, are too innocent for your own good!!", he said between his laugh.

"Hahaha, i'm glad, I could  be a source of amusement for you, but would you mind, doing the honours of telling me, how do you know this place around, because I'm seriously feeling really really unsafe in your oh-so-laughing-hysterically presence. You are sure, you're not mad or something??", I replied sarcastically, 

Take that Mr badass!!

"I'm not mad!!" He replied, annoyed. "But the thing is Dids , can I call you Dids, bhabhi is so outdated??", I nodded and he continued.

"I used to come here, in my every summer vacations for the past 5 years, to spend time with Bro!! And he used to used to show all the beautiful landmarks of london, that's the reason, i'm so confident about it, and also why Bro agreed so easily, otherwise, he's very much protective over you".

OOkay!!

"Now, if your Questions with Kria is finished, can we start?" He asked.

"Yupp!!"

Sid showed all the breathtaking views of London, and, I must say, his tour guide abilities were marvellous, I enjoyed every second of it. We went to Big Ben, British Museum, Westminster abbey where the coronation ceremony takes place then there was Buckingham Palace where Sid had a really hard time, stopping me from breaking in the Palace, I mean, I really wanted to meet Prince Harry!! What!!! A Girl can have Fantasies!! Then Sid gave me a treat for the ride on the London Eye, it was so funny, actually, because most of the people there were couples, as it was sunset time, but thankfully we rushed out of there, before people think otherwise.

Last of all, we went to a shore type place, and Sid parked his bicycle there, and sat on the pavement. I didn't understand what was there to see but when I came close, I saw the most stunning view, it's the Tower Bridge at its full glory, it was so serene, with River Thames, running down the Bridge and the starry night, It was such a picturesque moment, and in a daze I sat down next to Sid.

"You know, every person has a place, where they seek their much needed solace, a place to wend out you frustration, to calm your nerves. And this," He waved his hand around our surrounding " is my place, and you are the only one who knows about it, sooo" He patted his chin,  as if thinking seriously "I think, I might have to kill you!!"
A slow grin appears on his face. He was equally handsome like his brother, and had undoubtedly a huge female fandom.

We talked about anything and everything, and not even for once I felt out of my comfort, these Singhania Brothers really have a way of making me feel at home.

"BROTHER IN LAW 
    Someone Who Comes In Your Life, And Becomes Your Best Friend"

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15tinad3Lawrentian_214lovelykreyjem_vrushanaksh26love-kreyaKriYaansh-ArShaChocolatelySmilstar94deepasubhashtEENkRmNsRSK.King.QueensowieeRockingbhardwajAMAR_LOVE

SK.King.Queen Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
777helly Groupbie
777helly
777helly

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Superb update 
I personally love bhabhi and BIL relation 
U discribe it so well 
Sid is really a cute and handsome guy just like his big bro 
Wow kriya and rey r going to honeymoon Thumbs UpEmbarrassed
Add some more kriyaansh cute moments in next partWink
Thanks for the pm Smile
Update soonSmileand do pm me 

resplendent26

love-kreya Senior Member
love-kreya
love-kreya

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Nice update
The bonding between kriya and sid was amazing
Finally kriya accepted rey in her life
The thinking process was amazing like to see kriyansh romance in Europe tour for their honeymoon trip
Soo egarlyyy waiting for your nxt update

resplendent26

Go to top