Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff (Page 36)

sowiee IF-Dazzler
sowiee
sowiee

Posted: 27 December 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Pls update next part soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 30 December 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
i know, i know... all of you just want to choke me for being MIA for such a long time, but you guys have to cut me some slack yr, as my elder sister is getting married, and if that was not enough, then we are shifting our home, so you see everything is so messed up, and i was so so busy, but still i know you guys love my work so much that i tried to take some time out, and have already written it, but on paper, so hopefully, i'll type it down by tommorrow!!!

so guys, 
here is my apology,

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOORRRYYY!!!!!Cry

Love you guys soo much for putting up with me, and for holding on your love for my work... 

i'll try my level best in the future, not to disappoint you guys!!

P.S. im sorryShocked

P.S. love you loads guysHug 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love-kreyaKriYaansh-ArShasowiee

love-kreya Senior Member
love-kreya
love-kreya

Posted: 30 December 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Hey plz jaldi continue your story I loved this story vry much aur tumne ishe bahot ache mod pe atka diya plzzz update the story soon
Waiting for your update and thnx hume yeh batane ke liye tum jaldi hi apni story continue karogi
Pm me when you update

resplendent26

777helly Groupbie
777helly
777helly

Posted: 30 December 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Plz update soon 
U have stoped it very delicate and suspicious place 
Egr to know the furture story
Plz update soon and pm me plz

resplendent26

sowiee IF-Dazzler
sowiee
sowiee

Posted: 30 December 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info

but pls update next part soon

Your work is too good that we cant keep ourself waiting for knowing about whats next !!!

Plsh plsh

Do pm me

resplendent26

KriYaansh-ArSha Senior Member
KriYaansh-ArSha
KriYaansh-ArSha

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Finallyyy :D
khushi k mare aansu aa gaye :'))
plsss updatee dear
we are waiting eagerlyyy :)

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

"WELCOME HOME AND THE BIG NEWS"

The flight to London was one thrilling one, because that was the first time I was travelling by air. but as always, Reyaansh was by my side all the time, of course not before teasing the hell out of me. I guess teasing me, is his favorite past time. Soon, we were in a cab, finally going to my future home. Reyaansh had convinced his parents, not to come to airport to fetch us, as he wanted them to be at home, so they could welcome me properly.

The anxiety building in me reaches its peak, when the cab stops at the entrance of Rey.. of our home. I was so scared that, I couldn't even raise my eyes to admire its beauty. Reyaansh sensed my inner turmoil and placed his hand on mine.

"Kria, what happened? You don't look okay!!!" he soothe me out.

"I'm fine, Reyaansh! It's okay!!"

"No, its not, tell me what it is?" he pressed.

"I-I'm s-scared Reyaansh, will I be able to accept your family as mine? Hell.. Will they accept me.. Will I be able to love them enough, for them to accept me as part of them. I don't even know what are they expecting from me!! Will I be able to fulfill their expectation? What if the don't like me? What if they start hating me. What will do then!!! Oh Reyaansh!!! I'm so scared I don'..." I was continuously ranting when Reyaansh silenced me by putting his finger on my lips. That gesture just shut me up.

"Sshh... calm down, first of all, take a deep breath," I did as he told and felt much better than before, "now listen to me very carefully, there is nothing for you to worry, you know my family loves you so much that sometimes even I feel jealous of you, they love you... as.. as their own daughterand they've already accepted you as part of our family, okay? Asnd as far as your love is concern, you have that special quality in you that you give your hundred percent to everyone around you, the way you care for them shows how much you love them, so don't worry, im damn sure they all will definitely be honoured by you love and care, because you see im the only special one whose deprived of it," he mocked me, but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes. I didn't know what to do to remove that sadness, so I thought to shrug it off.

"Oh please Reyaansh, shush!!... but thanks, I fell much better now," I tried to lighten the mood.

"So, now are you ready to go inside, because seriously I'm getting bored here, sitting inside this cab," and here the teasing Reyaansh is back.

"Yeah!!!" I said with a little bit confidence.

He came out of the cab, and opened the door for me, our luggage was already out, so as soon as I came out, the cab took off leaving us behind. I guess the cabby was real pissed off, due to my little break down moment. Way to go Kria!! One day in london, and already upsetting people, Way to go Girl!!!!

Looking up at the beautiful house, infront of me, kicked the anxiousness in me with double power. It was a magnificent and extremely luxurious mansion.

I felt Reyaansh's fingers creeping In between mine, and when I looked at him, he just nodded his head in reassurance. And yeah!! As soon as he squeezed my hand, my nerves started calming down. And with him as my moral support, we entered the Singhania Mansion. There was at three floor and the thing was wider than two of my previous home put together. Ivy crawled up on one side, and rose bushes and other scented flower grew around it's edge. Intricate stained glass adorned nearly every window, and there were spirals coming out of it, like a castle. Yeah!! My earlier assumptions were right, it was, most definitely, Magnificient with a capital M.

Just as the door opened, Mr and Mrs Singhania were standing there, grinning ear to ear, then there was Sid standing with a bouquet of lilies and carnations, just my favourites!!. There was also a woman, standing with them but I didn't know who she was. She was also giving me a warm smile.

"Welcome Kria, welcome to your new home," Mrs Singhania came forward and hugged me, "I'm so glad that you are here, sometimes it becomes so frustrating to live with three males, too much testerones, you see. But now, since you're here, I'll finally have someone to make a team with," she whispered in my ear, making me chuckle.

Next, Mr Singhania placed his hand on my head, and blessed me,

"Welcome home, dear".

"Finally, you're here, you know, its such a pleasure to be in your company, knowing that only you can tand up in front of HIM," Sid said coming forward, giving me the bouquet and pointing to his brother accusingly. " and can make him do anything!!" he snickered earning him a deadly glare from his big brother.

Oh!! I'm surely gonna love this family!!

Then my eyes fell on the British woman standing beside Mrs Singhania.

She was in her mid-forties, wearing a crisp white blouse neatly tucked in her black skirt with black leggings. Her hair were nicely tied in a tight bun, not a hair out. Her whole persona was screaming Perfection'.

Mrs Singhania notice my focus diverting, so she piped in,

"Kria, meet Mary Anne. She's Reyaansh's housemaid from his first day here in London, so she is like a secong mother to him," I didn't know how to greet her, should I hug her? But wouldn't that be a bit overboard. But thankfully, she solved my dilemma, and brought her hand forward for hand shake. Her hand was firm, but the smile she was giving was genuine so that put my heart at rest.

Overall, my new family was nice, and I think I'll be okay here... I guess.

Reyaansh helped me in getting settled in our room, which by the way was double the size of my previous room, and lemme tell you, my previous room was quite spacious.

At one side of the room, there was the sitting area with very comfy but classy looking couches, then there was a study table ehich had, most probably, Reyaansh's laptop, and some files on it. In the middle of the room, was huge king-sized bed, a flat screen tv across it, and long corrider like walk-in closet and, out of a dream type, bathroom. But right now, I was most attracted towards that huge back, that was calling for me.

Oh! My sweet sweet bed, I also cant wait to you, love!!

Okay, its finally proven exhaustion has made me nuts!!!

I guess Reyaansh saw the lust-full eyes I was giving to the bed, that he understood my misery.

"I think you should better take some rest, as you're looking like a ghost right now."

"Oh thank you so much, for complimenting my beauty with such generous precision, dear husband!!" I replied sarcastically.

oh my god!! I'm going nuts, nuts, nuts, somebody please call the mad house!!

But even in hazy state, I was surprised that I called Reyaansh with an endearment, but I kind of felt it right, I guess my new environment, which is filled with Reyaansh's smell, his feel, his presence, is showing its influence on me.

"And...Err... Yeah! I should probably take some rest, but will it be fine by your family, I mean we just arrived, and I'm gonna take rest..." I asked a bit hesitatingly.

"No kria, we won't mind, and honey we are your family as well," a new voice came from the door, I turned around and find Reyaansh's mom at the door of our room.

I flushed due to embarrassment, my words weren't meant for Mrs Singhania.

"its okat, dear, you don't need to feel embarrassed. I didn't mind a word, in fact I came here to tell you the same thing that you guys should take some rest and that, Reyaansh," she turned to Reyaansh "your father wants to discuss something to you, so he'll talk to you on lunch but for now you should take some rest," she patted my cheek and exited the room.

What does uncle wants to discuss?? Probably some business!! 

"so.. I guess we should sleep, Right?" Reyaansh trailed.

"yeah!!".

Around two hours later, it was already late afternoon, that we all were sitting on the dinning table having the family lunch, when Mr Singhania cleared his throat in a business like manner.

"Reyaansh Kria, me and your mom were thinking that since you are married for about two weeks, Right?" he stared at both of us, waiting for our response.

"Yeah!! Dad, it'll be two weeks tomorrow." Reyaansh replied, before glancing at me cautiously.

"So we were planning that it's the right time for you guys, to go to your..."

Come on uncle!! Stop the dramatics, just tell us already!!!

"Yes, dad we should go where?"

"To your HONEYMOON'".

Okay, now that was real dramatics!!!!

Sometimes You Just Need That One Person,

Who Will Let You Talk & Ramble;

Listen Yo You Complain, And Look Like An Idiot;

But Still Loves You All The Same.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15tinad3ff_fanRINKYKAUR19lovelykreyjem_vrushanaksh26love-kreyaKriYaansh-ArShastar94tEENkRmNsRsowiee

bhakti15 Newbie
bhakti15
bhakti15

Posted: 01 January 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
The update was just amazing..

loved it

by the way

Happy New Year. Smile

Start of the year with kriyansh's update is just amazing start of the new year

Thanks Smile

resplendent26