Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff (Page 21)

sweetydiyafrien IF-Rockerz
sweetydiyafrien
sweetydiyafrien

Posted: 18 April 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
this story is just awesome dear i read all the parts in chapters together...
finaaly swaron love story got them married and kriya and reyaansh have agreed
to get maary... awesome and fantastic... lovely...
do continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

resplendent26

star94 Senior Member
star94
star94

Posted: 18 April 2015 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome part. Can't wait for the 'actual' love story to start. Please please update soon and a very long part with kriyaansh moments.

resplendent26

shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 21 April 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
update plz..

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 25 April 2015 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys for not updating till now, as yesterday was my best sister's engagement, and therefore, I was way too busy these days, but I'll surely update tomorrow. 

Hope you guys will understand, it was a big big occasion for me!!

shakz_KR

shakz_KR Goldie
shakz_KR
shakz_KR

Posted: 25 April 2015 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Yup we can understand. ..
congo 4 ur sissy marriage. ..
from my side do wish her happy marriage life...

resplendent26

-Baatcutter- Senior Member
-Baatcutter-
-Baatcutter-

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
okay soo being in a vry bad moodDead
maine aj bohot bada comment likha bt damn woh gayab ho gayaAngry
nw i dnt want to write everything all over againCryCryCry

jst can say
its was amazing as usual
u r jstt fab
i mean i jst love ur writing
u r a brilliant writer

P.S- sorry to disappoint u bt m in a vry bad mood n dis 10th sucksDead
 sorry once again :'(
shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 28 April 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Update na plz...
resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 29 April 2015 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

"MY CONFUSING FEELINGS"

Yesterday we got married... MARRIED, it's a big big term, a big relation, and that was definitely showing it's effects on me, I was married to Reyaansh, now I completely belong to him, this surely scares the hell out of me, I mean he could do anything to me, as if I'm some kind of a property... but deep down I knew, that he'll never do anything that'll hurt me, or make me do something which I don't want to do, it's just that, I can't accept this, as I don't trust him, and I can't trust anyone so easily, might be that's the reason, why I don't have many friends, People think I'm the Tomboy Kria, who doesn't believe in relationships like friendship, but in reality, relationships scares me, as it requires trust, and to trust somebody means you have to put down your guards, you give that person all the rights to hurt you, to hurt you badly, but in Reyaansh case, it's different!! Because, it wasn't my wish to be in a relationship with him, it was God's wish, and I know whatever He had written for me, would definitely be for my good, I trust God, and I trust Him for my life, if he has chosen Reyaansh, then I'll surely give this marriage a chance.

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein

Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya

har kisi ke liye

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara 

Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Before Shar's marriage, i used to be so scared of this marriage thingy, because Ma always used to say, that in a marriage, it's always the girl who had to compromise, she had to leave behind her dreams, her thoughts, her opinions. But now that I'm married, i don't feel like this, might be it's because I'm married to Reyaansh, it seems as if he knows all my insecurities, and one by one, he is vanishing them, I don't know, how he is as a person, but right now, what he is doing for me, it makes me feel as if all my wishes are being full filled, as if no tension can even touch me, Oh!! It's a great feeling, and for once... just for once, I want to give it's credit to Reyaansh. 

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta 

Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata

Tu humsafar hai

Phir kya fikar hai

Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai

Marna issi ke liye

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein 

har kisi ke liye...

He had completed all the formalities for my admission in one of the best universities of the city,  now I only have to go there and study, without the tension, that Ma Pa would be upset. It all seems like a dream, just a month ago when my results were out, I was feeling so depressed, i thought that my dream of studying further, would remain a dream only for the rest of my life, but now I'm feeling so happy, as if in a dark night, Reyaansh had suddenly started fireworks lightening my whole life. Our future is always a mystery to us, but now as I see, I'm really looking forward to solve it, because the future looks good, My Life... looks good!!!

hmm Meharbaani jaate-jaate mujhpe kar gaya

Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya

Tera nazaara mila, roshan sitaara mila

Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila

Oh!! How I used to dream of living my life in London City, but had never expressed it to anyone, as I knew nobody would understand me, as they thought it a very alien wish, but for me, it was my most deepest, dearest and passionate desire, and now just being with Reyaansh, it's going to be fulfilled, I just wish he comes out as a person, I always wanted my husband to be. I soo want to thanks my stars for putting me in such a relationship whichm from its starting only, is bringing so much happiness for me. I wish life always remains as good as it is right now.

Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye

Teri sohbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara

Maano mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye

The car stops at the airport, breaking the chain of my thoughts, we've come to see off Reyaansh, he was going back to London for the next two years. I was feeling so down, I mean, yeah! I was married to him, and he is leaving, but I shouldn't be upset because of that, I wasn't emotionally attached to him, but nevertheless, there was this sinking feeling inside me, but I let it go. He was meeting everyone, for the last time, he was upset, it was clearly written on his face. 

Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata 

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

Then he came to me, the pain on his face, it was irking me, I soo wanted to go ahead and clear those worry line from his forehead with my fingers, but I stopped myself, but I stood still, still as a statue, he came forward, took my face in both his hands, and instantly, unconsciously, my eyes closed, i don't know, why his touch had this effect on me, he was cradling my face in his hands, he leaned a bit and kept his lips on my forehead, and stayed like this, he was breathing heavily, and I could feel the pain he was going through, it felt like eternity when he left my face suddenly, fetch his bag, and rushed from there, as, if he'll stay for one more minute, he'll do something, he doesn't want.

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fiqar hai

Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai

Marna issi ke liye

He was speeding towards the departure gate, but just at the end, he turned, looked at me, then narrowed his eyes, as if focusing on something, and a huge actual dimple wali grin, which was missing for the whole evening, spread across his face, and then entered the gate leaving me in utter confusion. What. The. Hell. Was. That.?? I mean why did he smile, but immediately got my answer, when I turned to see my face in mirror, there were tears in my eyes, i took one on my fingertip, and thought that why was I crying, why was this affecting me, and above all, why the hell was he smiling watching me cry, this was really getting on my head, ever since this Reyaansh had entered in my life, everything had become so damn confusing!!

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein 

Har kisi ke liye...

I LIKE IT, BUT I DON'T
                                   I WANT IT, BUT I DON'T
                                        I'M FINE, BUT I'M NOT
                            None of it matters, but it does!!!

Edited by resplendent26 - 30 April 2015 at 2:41am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tinad3herambRINKYKAUR19Tanvi_singhjem_vrushanKAS_REY4evaarchisha06love-kreyastar94shakz_KRtEENkRmNsRkhushiarsharamya.reddyDead_Nightmare

Go to top