Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff (Page 19)

-Baatcutter- Senior Member
-Baatcutter-
-Baatcutter-

Posted: 01 April 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
unres on 16

shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 08 April 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Plz update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

resplendent26

Usha29 Groupbie
Usha29
Usha29

Posted: 11 April 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Plz update soon.
Still waiting Day Dreaming Unhappy

resplendent26

Lawrentian_214 Newbie
Lawrentian_214
Lawrentian_214

Posted: 11 April 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Another long update from you! A relishing treat for me as always. Starting with the Kriya's POV and her worries for Sharon instead of her insecurities for Sharon were described astoundingly. I loved it through and through. Then comes the description of the purest relation in the world - The Mother-Daughter relation. I just connected myself to this part of your update as it depicts this relation so aptly that I had tears in my eyes reading this and I know that every daughter has the connection to her mom the way you portrayed in the story. You said it truly that:
 THE BEST MEDICINE IN THE WORLD IS A MOTHER'S HUG.
And I am craving for this hug from a very long time.Cry

Secondly, what I liked the most about your update was that fun incident in between the chaos Kriya was facing. The scolding of the oldies and our poor Kriya, couldn't say a word to them. However, I liked the language used by them to portray that they are not from the modern age and do not know pure Hindi.
  Well coming to the major part which was, the Jealous Kriya! I have always loved the way Kriya used to be jealous of anyone coming near Rey or even thinking about him in a certain way. This jealousy broke all the sanity mirrors in her mind and she approached Swayam asking about the girl. The way Swayam said,

"Sometimes I to doubt their friendship, but they would always say, 'We Are Just FRIENDS'"
I just loved the way Kriya snapped at Swayam for this and he, innocently, asked for her reason to be so mad as she was the one who asked about Charlie.
  Now coming to the highlight of the update - the caring Rey and broken Kriya. I just... what do I say because "Love" seems so small for this, well I just awed the moment where Rey was concernedly watching Kriya and tried to wipe her tears but stopped in the mid of her tracks as to seek her permission. The way he cupped her face and the way Kriya was reacting made my heart racing like a maniac. It was a scene that I clearly pictured in my mind with no blurred visions. Then Kriya;s disappointment about Rey only helping her with her smudged mascara was too cute as she was expecting him to be close to her for other reasons but alas! Girl you have to wait for that.
  I also loved the small scene where Kriya's good virtues were portrayed and I so loved it that Rey actually saw all this because it was necessary for him to see the actual Kriya behind the Tigress Baatcutter Kriya. Well what came as a shocker for me was the way Rey very promptly said that:

"I WANT TO MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER!!!"

What was that? I mean all of a sudden! I must say that this man surely has some guts to say his wish so promptly. Well I'll be waiting for the further update. Must give it soon. Okay?

P.S. Sorry for replying this late but I was busy with my exams so couldn't do it. I hope you would understand and you should, alright?

- RJ

Edited by Lawrentian_214 - 11 April 2015 at 4:53am

resplendent26

shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 12 April 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
When will u update????
resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 13 April 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivi_17

ress...

Unress...

it was a long update...SmileLOL 

I loved it Totally...Big smileBig smile thanks a lot

kriya's convo wid her mom was so cute...SmileClap they share a very special bond.

true i totally agree...SmileThumbs Up

finally swaron r married now...Big smile at last!!!

Loved d way kriya help d old lady...Smile after all she is Kriya Ghai always helpful

And kriya being watched in the whole event...Day DreamingHeart

The kriyansh scene at d time of shar's bidaii...Day DreamingEmbarrassed I'm so happy you guys liked it!!

And d last part was just awesome...Embarrassed

rey want to marry kriya... i mean direct parents ko le ke aa gya shadi ki baat krne...ROFL hamara rey hai hi aisa, full on dhasu!!!

In Short loved d whole update...ClapHug thanks again love!!!

Originally posted by Usha29

It's truely awesome! The way u potery

kriya's character I loved it. thank you so much dear!!

And rey he is 
Already in love with her, of course, rey always lattu on kria!!

I just hope kriya
Say yes that you'll have read!!

. And I always love ur quote at last. its my style of ending the update, and thanks for liking it!!

And like the bonding between sisters. 

And 
Hope u will show reyam bonding also liked cute sid also. 

Waiting for next update. And it's awesome thanks again .

Originally posted by devilofevil_KR

Well well well... after so long we got update...
update was amazing...
luvd it thank you
wauh...
keiya unknow jealousy of charlie kriya is jealous of all the girls that are close to our rey
poor swayam he was answering kriya question but our kriya is our kriya ;)
Lol... kr dono ke dono ek jaise lol...
kr movement maskara 1 cool as usual kriya's mom is always a kabab mein haddi type pout... 
wauh... kya jhat kaa diya 1000 volt kaa rey ne kriya ko you know he lovess to do that
update soon

Originally posted by -Baatcutter-

yooo

finally i m back thank god you're back i missed you so much!!

i no i no 

u must be angry I'm very very angry, but after you've replied I'm a bit better

bt i m such a lazy girl that you are, no doubt

k back to update

d start

i soo can understand her feeling

her insecurites were well penned 

u r such an amazing writer oh!! i was missing your this appreciation

dis ws wat kriya needed a mother just know when we need them

i dnt think at dis moment mom ke alawa koi bhi kri ko comfort kar pata i think rey bhi nahi kr sakta

jst one talk n all her anxiety n restlessness jst vanished

yaa rightly said

THE BEST MEDICINE IN THE WORLD IS A MOTHER'S HUG

hahahaha kriya jealousy ho rai hai wo hr waqt hi jalti rehti hai

n den swayu se pucha

hehehe galti kar di coz uske ans ne aag me ghee daalne ka kaam kar kiya haha bechare ko pata bhi nahi tha

kri kya chup karaya swayu ko 

maanna padega jiju ko dant diya after all she is junior jhansi ki rani

burning wid an unknown feeling

hahaha baatcutter dat unknown feeling is callrd jealousy 
haey!! koun use bataye

awww sneha di

m sooo missing her

she ws , is n ll alwayz be d REAL Sharon 4 me for me as well

aww again kriya's feelings and den rey mahashai ki entry

ittt wsss sooo fabbb  thank god you liked it

*__________________________*

according to kri her mom called on jst ryt time

bt according to us 

ahem ahem wrong timing geeta ma hahahaha

The thing that I heard was Reyaansh saying that
That...
That...
That...

ahaaa

omggg

wahhh bina love story ke shaadi thats my twist

rey toh bada fast nikla

kara do karo inki shaadi kara do wo tou agey agey dikho hota ahi kya

bttt damn

it ws vryyy small no it was big

ya phir it ws a cliffhanger yeah that can be the reason

jis wajah se main yeh bol rai hu

jaldi jaldi update kariyo 

n ya maaf kardo for late unres n comments jao maaf kiya

ty for d pm

Originally posted by Lawrentian_214

Another long update from you! A relishing treat for me as always. thank youStarting with the Kriya's POV and her worries for Sharon instead of her insecurities for Sharon were described astoundingly. I loved it through and through. Then comes the description of the purest relation in the world - The Mother-Daughter relation.thats true I just connected myself to this part of your update as it depicts this relation so aptly that I had tears in my eyes reading this and I know that every daughter has the connection to her mom the way you portrayed in the story. You said it truly that:
And I am craving for this hug from a very long time.Cry don't be sad girl

Secondly, what I liked the most about your update was that fun incident in between the chaos Kriya was facing. The scolding of the oldies and our poor Kriya, couldn't say a word to them bechari but she is very sanskari you see. However, I liked the language used by them to portray that they are not from the modern age and do not know pure Hindi. it took ages to come up with that!
  Well coming to the major part which was, the Jealous Kriya! I have always loved the way Kriya used to be jealous of anyone coming near Rey or even thinking about him in a certain way i also used to love it thats why thought to add this quality of her as well. This jealousy broke all the sanity mirrors in her mind and she approached Swayam asking about the girl. The way Swayam said,

"Sometimes I to doubt their friendship, but they would always say, 'We Are Just FRIENDS'"
I just loved the way Kriya snapped at Swayam for this and he, innocently, asked for her reason to be so mad as she was the one who asked about Charlie. hamara bechara swayam hamesha unke wrath ka shikar hot hai
  Now coming to the highlight of the update - the caring Rey and broken Kriya. I just... what do I say because "Love" seems so small for this, well I just awed the moment where Rey was concernedly watching Kriya and tried to wipe her tears but stopped in the mid of her tracks as to seek her permission. after all rey khabhi much aisa nah kare ga jisse kris awkward feel kare The way he cupped her face and the way Kriya was reacting made my heart racing like a maniac. same here It was a scene that I clearly pictured in my mind with no blurred visions. Then Kriya;s disappointment about Rey only helping her with her smudged mascara was too cute as she was expecting him to be close to her for other reasons but alas! Girl you have to wait for that.
  I also loved the small scene where Kriya's good virtues were portrayed and I so loved it that Rey actually saw all this because it was necessary for him to see the actual Kriya behind the Tigress Baatcutter Kriya. girl you really are into the story, as i never mention that person to be rey, good observationWell what came as a shocker for me was the way Rey very promptly said that:

What was that? I mean all of a sudden! I must say that this man surely has some guts to say his wish so promptly. ye rey hai he can do any and everything Well I'll be waiting for the further update. Must give it soon. Okay?

P.S. Sorry for replying this late but I was busy with my exams so couldn't do it. I hope you would understand and you should, alright? of course girl i understand, and thanks ke tune itna time nikala comment krna ke liye

- RJ

Edited by resplendent26 - 13 April 2015 at 1:04pm
resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 13 April 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
sorry guys for the late update, actually i was quite busy these days, because of some family functions, but thank god!! I've come up with this, hope you guys will like it!!

aha guys, i wanted to ask you a question related to the previous update but i forgot, so I'm asking now, 
Who do you was the person, watching kria? and Why? do answer it, till then enjoy...

HIS 'OUT OF THE BOX' REQUESTS

Insane. This was Completely Insane. How can this be true, or is it some kind of a joke, is he here again to make fun of me, God I swear, I'll smash him with my own bare hands in front of his and my parents, but stupid girl!! How can it be a joke, when his parents are there, because as far I know them there are a sweet lot, and I'm damn sure they'll never gonna agree for such an ugly joke, So that means... that He Has Actually Came To Marry Me. I mean look at me, for heaven's sake I'm here in my faded jeans and two days old kurti, and He, he was all set to walk a ramp like a bloody model, in his dark blue suit shirt, denim jeans and a blazer with its sleeves pulled over revealing his strong forearms. 
   The refreshments tray stumbled from my hands, but I saved it just in time, but unfortunately, the crinkling sound of the cutlery attracted unwanted attention from all the 'people' inside, and suddenly I was the centre of attraction. And because of that, I had to drop the idea of running away from there together with the tray, but now it seemed not cool to run, especially when they have seen all the yummy refreshments I've made. So taking a deep breath, I entered the room, thinking that I'll keep the tray and will rush from there... but...but...but as always, God had planned something else for me!! *sighs*
"Kria!! sit for a while beta, don't you want to talk to us?", Mrs Singhania said.
NO, I DON'T WANT TO. But nevertheless I sat down, fidgeting with the hem of my shirt, not because, suddenly I got anxiety attacks, but because of 'His Famous Stare'. Ah!! Although, I was not directly looking at him, but from the corner of my eyes I could see that from the time I'd entered the room, his eyes were continously stuck on me, he was looking with such desperation, like a thirsty man to a well of cold water, oh! For heaven's sake, we've just met a week ago. He scrunched his eyes tightly, took a deep breath and started the conversation again.

"I know, Uncle it's very weird of me, to come and ask for your daughter's hand, now, when you've just came out of your elder daughter's wedding", he said with a convincing face, "But trust me Uncle, I really want to marry your daughter, and if you have any doubts related to me, my character, my business, you can always ask Swayam, he'll give you every detail!"

"No son, it's not like that, I trust you!! It's just that Kria is too young right now to get married, she doesn't know anything about it", my Pa replied sensibly, Thank God! There are still some sensible people left in this room.

"I know Sir, but I've a suggestion. You see its four years since I'm living in London, so it'll take one more year for me to have a UK citizenship, and some more time so that I can complete all the formalities for Kria's citizenship as...", 
he gulped down, as if it was something difficult to say, "as My Wife, so it'll buy Kria much time, so that she can learn all the things, but honestly saying I don't want her to learn anything, we'll accept her the way she is", he said

my jaw dropped in shock, is he for real!!, but immediately I recovered myself, and when I glanced around, I saw that I was not the only Ghai, who was shocked, both my parent open - mouthed, was staring Reyaansh as if he had grown two heads, but they eventually recovered from the shock, and soon an admiring feeling took over their face.

"Well I guess then, we'll have to ask Kria about it, after all, it's her life we are talking about!!", Pa replied matter-of-factly. 

"Sir, can I request something?", he asked.

"Yeah, ofcourse Boy!! Go ahead".

"Can I talk to Kria... alone", he asked hesitatingly. 

"That you have to ask Kria!!", Reyaansh looked expectantly at me.

"Okay... let's go to the terrace", and an expression of unexpected surprise flashed on his face, I really wanted to talk to him, to clear out a few things, to know what was going on in his 'intelligent' brain, so I took him on the terrace, and started to throw all my doubts, all my questions on him.

"Why are you here, as I'm damn sure you're not here to marry me, we hardly know each other, and above all, out of all the people, you hate me the most!! It was so clear from your every action... then why are you here, to make fun of me, if you think, that I'm dying here to marry you, then let me tell you Mr, you are living in a fantasy, because I don't give a damn to it, get that straight!! And... what about your that girlfriend... what was her name??...Yeah Charlie, with whom you were sooo comfortable, not that I was jealous, but yeah!! So what about her!! Or lemme take a guess..."

I was continously pacing to and fro on the terrace, saying whatever was coming in my mind, as I was so much irritated about something, I don't know why, and he, he was sitting there in a relaxed mode, enjoying his coffee, all his anxiety and nervousness, which I witnessed in front of my parents, had vanished in thin air, but after sometime, he interrupted me.

"Woah! Woah! Girl, stop before you come up with another of your wild guesses!!", he finally stood up, and came in front of me.

"Oh Hello Mr!! My guesses are not wild, in fact they are always very sensible and sophisticated! ", I replied with a raised chin.

"Sensible and sophisticated! Really!! So, what do you have to say about your guess of me being a thief, because somewhere you also knew, someone so handsome and dashing like me, can never be a thief!!", he said smugly.

"The Great Mr Reyaansh Singhania, the most conceited and self absorbing, let me tell you that you are...",

"Charlie is already engaged...", he interrupted me.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out of it. My voice had just died somewhere in my throat. How can that be true, I mean they were so cozy and into each other as if the whole world didn't exist for them. 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realise, that he had cupped my shoulders, and had dragged me to the bench, and was now on his knees in front of me.

Who is this man? It feels like I don't know him at all!!

He took a deep breath, and started.
"Charlie was engaged, month ago to one of our common friend, and her long time boyfriend, we both... are like best buddies, we know each other from school, she is a complete tomboy, and was always like a best friend to me, not an inch more than that!!", he said all this in a clarifying way to me, but why was he justifying himself in front?? Oh yeah! He'd come to marry me!!

"Now, you don't have reason to say No I guess", he said.

"Nor do I have any reason to say yes!!", I counter backed him.

"If it helps, you don't have to change yourself, or to learn any house chores, because I lo... Umm!! I like you just the way you are!!", he assured expectantly.

Now that was something, because my whole life, I just hated one thing, Ghar Ke Kaam, if saying yes to him would free me from this, I would be glad to accept it, after all, a known enemy is far better than a stranger!! But right now I don't want to get married.

"Don't you think it's too early, to get married. I mean you Should have planned out!!", I questioned him.

"Don't you worry about it, this I'll handle, you just tell me is that a yes from you??", he asked.

"We'll see, don't you think we should go down, our parents must be waiting for us", I wanted to keep my answer a mystery for him, my little revenge from him.

"O...okay!!", now he was a bit worried. Good for him.

We went downstairs, and sat down.

"So Kria, what do you think??", Pa asked me. Everybody was staring at me, like anytime I'll blast, but Reyaansh, he was looking so hesitatingly, as if he expected me to say No!! But you know, I like to surprise people!!

"Umm... yes", I replied shyly (although, I wasn't feeling at all shy, but you see krna parta hai!!)

And a relief spread on their faces, now the confident Reyaansh was back. Oh!! I hate him soo much.

"So sir, now I wanted to make a request, Sir, since I told you before, that it'll take at least 2 years for me to complete all the formalities for Kria's citizenship, so I suggest we can marry in one week, and in fifteen days, I'll have to go back, so in that time, if you don't mind, can you allow Kria to complete her graduation, till the time she'll finish, I'll be back to India. What do you say??", if my jaw was not attached to my skull, it would have definitely touched the floor. 

I mean, how can he know that this thing is what I wanted, my whole life. He was surprising me Alot!! I guess, all this while, I was creating false prejudices about him in my mind, I was too hasty, in judging him, might be he's not such a bad person, I guess, I still have, many sides of him, to discover, but right now, all I can feel for him was awe and lots'n'lots of respect.
"If you want it, I don't think we should have any problem, so that means, it's a Yes from our side", Pa replied joyfully, and the 'moun meetha karana' thingy started. But today, I can say, I learnt a very important lesson.

"NEVER JUDGE A BOOK, BY IT'S COVER"

P.S. do tell how are you feeling abt the new twist and turn? any queries you are free to ask... and plz plz don't leave your RES for more than 24 hrs plz!!!!

Edited by resplendent26 - 13 April 2015 at 1:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RINKYKAUR19jem_vrushanarchisha06love-kreyashivi_17-Baatcutter-star94shakz_KRtEENkRmNsRkhushiarshasowieesweetydiyafrienDead_Nightmare

Usha29 Groupbie
Usha29
Usha29

Posted: 13 April 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Oh sweet! First one to comment.

Awesome as always. She is funny

She say yes bcoz she don't know

To do housework. It feels like rey bribe

Her. Even though I'm happy they are

Getting married. And how thoughtful of rey

To let her complete her study. And sad coz

They gonna be staying so far from