Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff (Page 18)

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushiarsha

awww
such amazing updateClap thank you love
and ya a big one tooWink thank god, yogis found it big!!
coming to update...
loved the bond sharon and kriya share
they r such cute and sweet sis they are the most cutest pair
for kriya shar is her baby
although shar is older one but cute
now kriyansh is like where kriya there rey after all he is, how can he let his baatcutter go anywhere without him!!
like linecutter and batcutterLOL
loved jealous and confuse kriya
and her 5 wish too
i hope rey get that paperSmile that we'll seeWink

Edited by resplendent26 - 30 March 2015 at 6:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushiarsha

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

finally i have read all the chapters!!!!! its going greaatt!!!!thank you so much the 3rd person's view is just superbb, I'm glad you are liking it specially i loved the 1st chappy 3rd person's view the most!!!! "sometimes we say things unintentionally but they happen in reality" well its my favourite as well okkay now,loved it how swayam genuinely loves sharon,and kriya was possesive over her sister!!!!!! reyansh flirty side is wat i love the mostt!!!! she is the intelligent guy with good looks and romantic side,deadly combo!!!! i wanted our rey to be like that only lloved kriyansh scenee!!!!! certified baatcutter,yupp thats she is!!!!!!!WinkWinkWink sid is cute bro,loved how rey was teasing kriya!!! how can rey resist it it was great to see sharon love her sister that much only!!!!SmileSmile they both love each other equally ahaa so kriya is jealous,kya baat hai!!!!! hmm let see where these wishes go!!!SmileSmile

Originally posted by archisha06

Jus read dis story:)
AMAZING..lyk simply amazing Clap thank you so much dear

Beautifully writtenEmbarrassed

Update soon n do pm me!! pms are on their way

Originally posted by Usha29

This SS is great! I like ur writing. thank you Usha!!
I like the kriya's POV. i really wanted to show how a girl feels in such situations
I like all character including Sid. sid is really a cutie pie
And best part is the way u write and 
How u end it with third person POV and 
Quote. It's unique. I'm really happy you guys are appreciating this thing, thank you
I love ur SS thank you do update soon. Clap Thumbs Up

thank you all the new readers for loving my story

i hope ill be able to be at par to your expectations

keep loving, liking and commenting this ff Big smile

Edited by resplendent26 - 30 March 2015 at 6:40am

archisha06

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lawrentian_214

Whoa girl! Now that was an "update" surely and I loved it to the core. thanks dude Firstly I wanna thank you for giving us such a long update thank god you found it big!! to enjoy and secondly, for the return of our "Cute, Jealous And Confused Baatcutter". i also like her that onlyI loved it when she was calling Reyansh as a distraction,don't you think he is distractionWink when she was jealous of someone standing so close to him and him being comfortable with it and when she was confused about the real relation between Rey and the girl (Full on Jealous mode). that girl id none other than Charlie 
   I loved the saali jeeju relationship between KriYam and the leg-pulling of each other, it was quite refreshing actually amidst the chaos created by "The Reyansh Sighania". i always that type of relation b/w them!! A small portion of Sid and Kriya's conversation was good but I'm still working on the thing of why you introduced that character. he is an important prt, you will get to know with time Well, I know you might be having some interesting in store for us and trust me, I am waiting eagerly for it. Yo girl, you know me so wellFurthermore, The way you describe the sisterly worries from Kriya's viewpoint of her sister being married to someone who might take his place and might change the priorities of Sharon was very real and natural which I liked very much. i just thought how would i feel when my sis will go away from me, and it came naturally!! But these insecurities were washed down the flush when Sharon entered the room like old times and slept with her. That was awesomely cute!
   The master stroke of the update was the "game" for the sangeet and I loved its theme. I'm so happy you like it, i thought it was quite childish I know that the crumpled paper of Kriya's true desires and wishes will go in the hands of none other than our one and only "Shirtless Wonder Mr. Rey". But I'll be waiting of what will happen next and how Rey will use it.

"But Kria didn't know, that the fate of that paper was not to stay there crumpled, but was to straightened, read and to kept securely by someone, who really want to understand it's writer's feeling, and to fulfill her every wish!!!

And as usual you wrote a perfect ending to the update with the Third Person's view, which I liked really really much. thank you yr!!!

P.S. Chal tere bade se update ke liye bada sa comment. Ab khush! bht bht khush Muahhh...

Edited by resplendent26 - 30 March 2015 at 6:53am
shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 30 March 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
ress...

Unress...

it was a long update...SmileLOL

I loved it Totally...Big smileBig smile

kriya's convo wid her mom was so cute...SmileClap

THE BEST MEDICINE IN THE WORLD IS A MOTHER'S HUG.
true i totally agree...SmileThumbs Up

finally swaron r married now...Big smile

Loved d way kriya help d old lady...Smile

And kriya being watched in the whole event...Day DreamingHeart

The kriyansh scene at d time of shar's bidaii...Day DreamingEmbarrassed

And d last part was just awesome...Embarrassed

rey want to marry kriya... i mean direct parents ko le ke aa gya shadi ki baat krne...ROFL

In Short loved d whole update...ClapHug

Edited by shivi_17 - 30 March 2015 at 2:42am

resplendent26

Usha29 Groupbie
Usha29
Usha29

Posted: 30 March 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
It's truely awesome! The way u potery

kriya's character I loved it.

And rey he is
Already in love with her,

I just hope kriya
Say yes

. And I always love ur quote at last.

And like the bonding between sisters.

And
Hope u will show reyam bonding also liked cute sid also.

Waiting for next update. And it's awesome.

Edited by Usha29 - 30 March 2015 at 5:50am

resplendent26

shakz_KR Goldie
shakz_KR
shakz_KR

Posted: 30 March 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Well well well... after so long we got update...
update was amazing...
luvd it
wauh...
keiya unknow jealousy of charlie
poor swayam he was answering kriya question but our kriya is our kriya ;)
Lol... kr dono ke dono ek jaise lol...
kr movement maskara 1 cool as usual kriya's mom is always a kabab mein haddi type pout...
wauh... kya jhat kaa diya 1000 volt kaa rey ne kriya ko
update soon

resplendent26

-Baatcutter- Senior Member
-Baatcutter-
-Baatcutter-

Posted: 01 April 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
unres on 13

resplendent26

-Baatcutter- Senior Member
-Baatcutter-
-Baatcutter-

Posted: 01 April 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
yooo

finally i m back

i no i no

u must be angry

bt i m such a lazy girl

k back to update

d start

Soon the Big day arrived, and from its beginning, there was this nostalgic feeling sinking in every cell of my body, i was feeling so lost, so restless, i was just not able to concentrate on anything, I was more worried of being left alone, than to lose Shar, as I know that Sharon was stepping into that phase of her life, where she'll have so many new people, that she'll hardly miss me, and here, my life was losing a big chunk of it.

i soo can understand her feeling

her insecurites were well penned

u r such an amazing writer

Just then, somebody placed a hand on my shoulder, and I turned around to see Mum there wearing a very solemn expression, she took me aside from all the hustle bustle.
"Kri, I know it's equally difficult for you to leave Shar, as it is for me, I know you love her a lot, and you'll miss her like... hell!! But I just wanted you to know, that I'm here, I'm always here for you love, you can come to me whenever you want!! I know I wouldn't be able to be as good of a friend as Shar was to you!! But I'll try!!", she said playfully, with tears streaming down her eyes.
"Mom!!...", I stretched the word, and hugged her tightly, "I know Mum, you are there, and I thank you for that, and just to tell you, i'm also there for you, always and forever!!". I don't know what happened, but all my anxiety, all my restlessness just vanished in thin air. All thanks to Mum, it's rightly said,
 THE BEST MEDICINE IN THE WORLD IS A MOTHER'S HUG.

dis ws wat kriya needed

i dnt think at dis moment mom ke alawa koi bhi kri ko comfort kar pata

jst one talk n all her anxiety n restlessness jst vanished

yaa rightly said

THE BEST MEDICINE IN THE WORLD IS A MOTHER'S HUG

I saw Reyaansh laughing like a maniac with that girl of his, Oh God!! What was soo funny??Face with look of triumph I don't know but it was it irritating me so much, that I couldn't resist myself from asking to Swayam. 
"Bro, who is that girl", I asked pointing towards them, as I was just unable to look elsewhere, "there with your UK returned cousin??", I didn't want to take HIS name.
"She!! She is Charlie, Rey's bestest friend... you know before going to UK, they were always together, sometimes I used to doubt their friendship, but they would always say, 'We Are Just FRIENDS'", he chuckled, air quoting the last line.
"Yeah!! Yeah! Ofcourse, now if you please keep quiet, you're sitting on your marriage mandap, don't you think you should be silent!!", I said frustratingly.
"What!! You only asked me, I was just answering you", he replied innocently.
"Whatever!!", and I went from there burning with an unknown feeling.

hahahaha kriya jealousy ho rai hai

n den swayu se pucha

hehehe galti kar di coz uske ans ne aag me ghee daalne ka kaam kar kiya

kri kya chup karaya swayu ko

maanna padega jiju ko dant diya

burning wid an unknown feeling

hahaha baatcutter dat unknown feeling is callrd jealousy

But thank god for Shar, that she came down, and made me forgot all these things, I was speechless, I've seen her in her every avatar, cutie pie Shar, hot and sensual Shar, sweet innocent Shar, but right then, how she was looking, it was magnificent!!

awww sneha di

m sooo missing her

she ws , is n ll alwayz be d REAL Sharon 4 me

It was such a beautiful day, everything went wonderfully well. But when the bidaai part came, it became way too difficult for me to control my emotions, so I moved aside and let them free. Soon I heard some coughing from behind, and when I turned around, saw Reyaansh standing there with a very concerned face, and for a second I thought to just ran into his arms and cry my heart out, but then my defiant side came up and I turned my face and wiped my tear stained face, and when I looked in his direction, he had a confused expression on his face, and suddenly he came very close to me and raised his hand to touch my face, but stopped in his track, till then my heartbeats have reached to such a level that I thought that it'll stop, sudden butterflies start chirping in my stomach, it was a very alien feeling for me, he looked down in my eyes, as if to ask permission, and I don't know, but I just closed my eyes in approval, I could sense him smiling, and soon his soft yet firm fingertips touched my face, and a sudden jolt passed through my whole body, he started caressing my face with his thumb, and despite all my fruitless attempts, a dark blush came up on my cheeks, I was completely disoriented, and if it would have continued even for a second more, I would've definitely leaned on him, but thank god to mom, she called on just the right time.

aww again kriya's feelings and den rey mahashai ki entry

ittt wsss sooo fabbb

*__________________________*

according to kri her mom called on jst ryt time

bt according to us

ahem ahem wrong timing geeta ma

The thing that I heard was Reyaansh saying that
That...
That...
That...
               "I WANT TO MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER!!!"

ahaaa