Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff (Page 17)

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 21 March 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Sorry guyz but will update after 27, 

My sister's have come to stay at our home, so abit busy.

Hope you'll understand!!

khushiarsha Goldie
khushiarsha
khushiarsha

Posted: 23 March 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by resplendent26

Sorry guyz but will update after 27, 

My sister's have come to stay at our home, so abit busy.

Hope you'll understand!!

sure
but plz update fast
waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

resplendent26

archisha06 Senior Member
archisha06
archisha06

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Jus read dis story:)
AMAZING..lyk simply amazing Clap

Beautifully writtenEmbarrassed

Update soon n do pm me!!

resplendent26

Usha29 Groupbie
Usha29
Usha29

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
This SS is great! I like ur writing.
I like the kriya's POV.
I like all character including Sid.
And best part is the way u write and
How u end it with third person POV and
Quote. It's unique.
I love ur SS do update soon. Clap Thumbs Up

resplendent26

shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Update Soon...

Waiting...

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

I WANT TO MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER!!!

Soon the Big day arrived, and from its beginning, there was this nostalgic feeling sinking in every cell of my body, i was feeling so lost, so restless, i was just not able to concentrate on anything, I was more worried of being left alone, than to lose Shar, as I know that Sharon was stepping into that phase of her life, where she'll have so many new people, that she'll hardly miss me, and here, my life was losing a big chunk of it. Just then, somebody placed a hand on my shoulder, and I turned around to see Mum there wearing a very solemn expression, she took me aside from all the hustle bustle.
"Kri, I know it's equally difficult for you to leave Shar, as it is for me, I know you love her a lot, and you'll miss her like... hell!! But I just wanted you to know, that I'm here, I'm always here for you love, you can come to me whenever you want!! I know I wouldn't be able to be as good of a friend as Shar was to you!! But I'll try!!", she said playfully, with tears streaming down her eyes.
"Mom!!...", I stretched the word, and hugged her tightly, "I know Mum, you are there, and I thank you for that, and just to tell you, i'm also there for you, always and forever!!". I don't know what happened, but all my anxiety, all my restlessness just vanished in thin air. All thanks to Mum, it's rightly said,
 THE BEST MEDICINE IN THE WORLD IS A MOTHER'S HUG.
And with a new resolve, I continued my day with a free mind and heart.
  It was a very grand occasions,all our relatives were present from elderly aunties to my younger cousin, a big family reunion. And when soo many people gather, then they are bound to collide, same happened with me, I was busying guiding the caterers, and got a bit late to go and help Mum, so as I was rushing to her, i accidently bumped into one of the elder ladies of our family, and that was it, she bursted like a valcano on me.
"Aye Chori, taney sajne sawarne se fursat mil jawe, tou thoda waqat thari amma ko bhi de dey, kitna dair se sab Akeley kr rahi hai, par taney fikr kahan!!", she said all in her usual angry tone.
"Dadi, main bas aa hi rahi thi...", I tried to clarify, but she just didn't want to listen. 
"Ab Chori! Bahas na kr, aur ja, jake thari amma ka haat bata".
"Jee dadi!!", I replied obediently, with a pout.
It was very  weird, because from the time I've set foot in the hall, there was this silly feeling of continously being watched, where ever I went, there was this pair of eyes fixed on me, and when I look in that direction, Mr Ready to fight Singhania was standing there in one or the other position. IT WAS SO WIERD!!!
But keeping all this aside, I rushed up to mom, before another blast of scolding burst on me.
The whole ceremony was going on smoothly, until I saw Reyaansh laughing like a maniac with that girl of his, Oh God!! What was soo funny??Face with look of triumph I don't know but it was it irritating me so much, that I couldn't resist myself from asking to Swayam. 
"Bro, who is that girl", I asked pointing towards them, as I was just unable to look elsewhere, "there with your UK returned cousin??", I didn't want to take HIS name.
"She!! She is Charlie, Rey's bestest friend... you know before going to UK, they were always together, sometimes I used to doubt their friendship, but they would always say, 'We Are Just FRIENDS'", he chuckled, air quoting the last line.
"Yeah!! Yeah! Ofcourse, now if you please keep quiet, you're sitting on your marriage mandap, don't you think you should be silent!!", I said frustratingly.
"What!! You only asked me, I was just answering you", he replied innocently.
"Whatever!!", and I went from there burning with an unknown feeling.
But thank god for Shar, that she came down, and made me forgot all these things, I was speechless, I've seen her in her every avatar, cutie pie Shar, hot and sensual Shar, sweet innocent Shar, but right then, how she was looking, it was magnificent!! 

It was such a beautiful day, everything went wonderfully well. But when the bidaai part came, it became way too difficult for me to control my emotions, so I moved aside and let them free. Soon I heard some coughing from behind, and when I turned around, saw Reyaansh standing there with a very concerned face, and for a second I thought to just ran into his arms and cry my heart out, but then my defiant side came up and I turned my face and wiped my tear stained face, and when I looked in his direction, he had a confused expression on his face, and suddenly he came very close to me and raised his hand to touch my face, but stopped in his track, till then my heartbeats have reached to such a level that I thought that it'll stop, sudden butterflies start chirping in my stomach, it was a very alien feeling for me, he looked down in my eyes, as if to ask permission, and I don't know, but I just closed my eyes in approval, I could sense him smiling, and soon his soft yet firm fingertips touched my face, and a sudden jolt passed through my whole body, he started caressing my face with his thumb, and despite all my fruitless attempts, a dark blush came up on my cheeks, I was completely disoriented, and if it would have continued even for a second more, I would've definitely leaned on him, but thank god to mom, she called on just the right time.
"Kri!! Where are you Girl? Come fast!!, it's Shar's bidaai", and with that we jerked apart from each other, I took a few moments to control my heartbeats.
"Uhhmm!! Actually I've come to tell you, your mum was searching for you", his voice was sounding so hoarse. He cleared his throat, stared at me from top to bottom, took a deep breath, turned around and went from there. 
I checked my face in the mirror, and then I realised that he was actually clearing my smudged mascara, which had come because of crying. I mentally slapped myself, for thinking all the foolish thoughts, he was just HELPING ME!! Nothing else. Oh! It was a very bad realisation, and with a heavy heart, I went to from there.

I was sitting on the chair in the empty hall with the workers taking out the decorations, Sharon's bidaai was done, she and Swayam had gone in her new house, all swayam's side relatives and most of ours had gone, mum and pa were talking to the decorators, and I was sitting there relaxing for a while, when I saw an old lady dressed in rags, was very quickly and with alarmed expression, stuffing the remaining food in a shopping bag, when one of the workers caught her and started strangling her, this really flared me up,
"Excuse me, what's your problem? Is this the way to deal with an old lady!! Don't you have any manners!!", I scold him.
"Ma'am, she was stealing the food, I was just stopping her!!"
"But why it's troubling you, we have paid for th food, and anyways all this leftover food will go in dump only, so it doesn't matter, if she takes some for her or for her family, and above all, You Have No Right To Deal A Woman Like That!!... Get it!!", I said warning him.
"Sorry ma'am," He said to me "you can take the food", he said to that old lady.
"Good!!", and they went from there, and again I felt someone was watching me, but there was no one this time, even Reyaansh would have gone by now, so I shrugged myself, and went for the exit when I bumped into someone.
"Sid!! What are you doing here? You should be with Swayam right now!! Isn't it?", that person was none other than Sid. 
"Yeah! You are right, but what to do of Reyaansh bhaiya, he always drag me wherever he goes!!"
"You mean Reyaansh is here??", I asked him, a bit shocked
"Yup!!", what was he doing here.
"Okay now, I think I should check inside", with that he moved inside, leaving me to think, but then I was so tired that I thought it better to not waste my energy on this, and went outside to our car.

THIRD PERSON VIEW:
Girls!!,
One thing we all should remember,
'WHEN AROUND A GIRL, 
BOYS DOES NOT DO ANYTHING,
    WITHOUT ANY STRONG REASON BEHIND IT!!!'Winking faceSmiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes

After around one week, all the ceremonies have ended, all the guest have left, we have returned to our house, and life was back to normal!! Except for one thing...Sharon. But now somehow, i have pacified myself.When in the afternoon, the doorbell rang, and when I opened the door, I got the shock of my life, Reyaansh was very gracefully standing there, I wanted to call my parents to tell them of his sudden arrival, but my voice was just not coming out of my mouth, it just died away somewhere in my throat, but thanks to mum, she came from behind.
"Who is it Kri??", and my trance broke, and I realised he was not alone, his parents were also there with him.
"Oh!! Mr and Mrs Singhania what a pleasant surprise!! Please come in!! Hey, Reyaansh beta! How are you son?", and my mom took them inside, while all this time his eyes were fixed on me, and even I was unable to look elsewhere.
When finally they went inside the room, the spell broke and I  now fully acknowledged the fact that he was actually there, in our house. I didn't know how to react, because it was so weird, he didn't have any reason to come here, but still there he was.
Okay Kri,  now buck up, they are your guests, and you are bound to treat them well, now even Shar is not here, so have to do all the formalities of serving them, don't forget 'ATTITHI DEVO BHAVA". So I prepared the refreshments, arranged them on the dish, and mustered up the courage to go inside the room, in his presence, but just as was entering, i heard something which my ears refused to accept, somethings which was so alien that for a mere second I thought was a silly joke, and sensing the tension inside I realized Oh My God! This is for real, and the tray stumbled from my hand.
The thing that I heard was Reyaansh saying that
That...
That...
That...
               "I WANT TO MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER!!!"

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tinad3star94shivi_17KAS_REY4evalove-kreyatEENkRmNsRkhushiarshashakz_KRAMAR_LOVEsweetydiyafrienDead_Nightmare

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilofevil_KR

Lol...
sid is rey's brother I knew it...yup you guessed it right
wauh... kriya feeling conscious ...under rey gaze... chill dil to bacha hai kriya ;)
Lol so cute talk between kriya & sharon luv it. ...Thanks love
Wauh... I think it's rey who got that... now kriya's wish will come true as tey is 4ever wid her... well for that let's see
yahoo...

shakz_KR

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 29 March 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivi_17

Superb update...Clap thank you dear

luved d cute talks b/w krisha...SmileLOL these two really are very cute!!

kriya being consious under rey's gaze...Embarrassed who will not!! after all its rey and his intense gazeWink

also like sid's and kriya's convo nd their start of friendship...Smile their friendship have along way to go

and loved little jealous kriya when rey was with a girl, laughing and giving poses to the photographer....EmbarrassedWink that she is our cute jealous baatcutter

and kriya's wishes was so simple , cute & real...Smile well somewhere, these wishes were mineEmbarrassed

loved d whole part a lot...Clap thank you sooo much

Edited by resplendent26 - 30 March 2015 at 6:28am

shivi_17

Go to top