Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff (Page 16)

-Baatcutter- Senior Member
-Baatcutter-
-Baatcutter-

Posted: 13 March 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Res

unres

awww

dat ws such a cute update

Uhhmmm!! Earth calling Swayam... I know my sis is way too beautiful! But Mister, you are standing in the middle of the crowd, So... control your emotions!!!", I said dramatically. 
"Yeah!! Ofcourse, how can I forget my beautiful would be wife, will always be accompanied by you!! Is it so necessary to be a 'kabab mein haddi' all the time??", he said sarcastically.
"Oh!! Very good, permission mil gayi, tou saali ko bhool gaye, now all of a sudden, I'm 'kabab mein haddi'!!, and tell me something, from where did this bold side of yours come up haan!!", I questioned him.
"Till now, I was all alone in front of a tigress like you, but now, my brother, my best friend, partner in crime had returned so you see I'm all confident now!!", he replied referring to Reyaansh, "And speaking of it , Sharon Kria meet Reyaansh, my cousin but more of a brother to me", he introduced us to him.

omggg swayam nt fair ha

shaadi ki permission ka mil gai

kriya ab kabab me haddi laging?LOL

ohh toh yeh sab rey ji ki kripa hai

hehe kripa se purane din yaad aa gai

bt swayu ne sach bola kriya is a tigress

bt ab tiger aa gaya hai miss baatcutter bach ke rahiyoLOL

n yeh lo

phir madam ji sid ko leke confusion me

after baatcutter hai na kaha kisi ki sunti haiWink

aww kriya dnt call sid babyROFL

Back in my room(here, me and Shar had separate rooms), I was feeling so lonely, so decided to go to Shar's room, hoping that she would also be missing me. But when I went towards her room, the door was slightly opened, and I could hear her soft laughs, first I didn't understand what's going on, but when I peeked inside her room, I saw that she was talking to someone on her phone, and that someone was none other than Swayam, it felt so weird, I guess, now her life was changing, her priorities were changing, and being her sister I should accept that, and with a deep sigh I returned to my lonely room, and lied down on my bed, but sleep was nowhere near me, lying there I was thinking of all the good times, all the sweet fights that I had shared with Shar, and tears were just on the verge of coming out, when the door of my room burst open, and there my cute sis was standing there.
"Whoa Kri, you're sleeping without me, and there I couldn't sleep a wink, abhi tou meri shaadi bhi nahi hoyi, and you had already started forgetting me, Very  bad!!!", she said with a cute pout on her face. I was so happy and I mentally slapped myself, for thinking such bad thoughts about my lovely sis!!
"What Shar, you disturbed me, I was having such a peaceful sleep", I replied, playing along.
"Ahan, really, whom you are fooling girl, I know you, you can sleep without me, and Alas! The same condition is with me as well, so... I'm gonna sleep here!!", she said authoritatively.
"Aye Aye Captain!!",And she jumped on the bed, and the rest of the night, we talked, we laughed, we cherished all the beautiful memories we had together.

aww dis partEmbarrassed

d way u penned kriya's feelingsClap

her insecuritiesCry

d way she wanted to sleep wid sharon bt she was busy wid swayuCry

bt dan sharon apni sis ke sath aisa kar sakti hai

der bond

i simply adore it

den nxt day

yeh charlie ki entry Ouch

ohh so yeh hai kriya ke 5 wishes

But Kria didn't know, that the fate of that paper was not to stay there crumpled, but was to straightened, read and to kept securely by someone, who really want to understand it's writer's feeling, and to fulfill her every wish!!!

awww dis is rey

haina?

yusss yusss

hayeee itsss amazing

Edited by -Baatcutter- - 01 April 2015 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Guys,
Have edited the pic in the update, 

do check it out!!
shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Are u Including Charlie in this FF too as a character???Shocked

resplendent26

resplendent26 Groupbie
resplendent26
resplendent26

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivi_17

Chill girl!!

You'll get to know with time

Don't worry, I'll not let her come in b/w kriyaansh

As I myself am a Die heart fan of kr
shivi_17 Senior Member
shivi_17
shivi_17

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by resplendent26

Originally posted by shivi_17

Chill girl!!

You'll get to know with time

Don't worry, I'll not let her come in b/w kriyaansh

As I myself am a Die heart fan of kr

okay...
Embarrassed
eagerly waiting 4 d next part...

resplendent26

AMAR_LOVE IF-Rockerz
AMAR_LOVE
AMAR_LOVE

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
continue soon

resplendent26

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
finally i have read all the chapters!!!!! its going greaatt!!!! the 3rd person's view is just superbb,specially i loved the 1st chappy 3rd person's view the most!!!! "sometimes we say things unintentionally but they happen in reality" okkay now,loved it how swayam genuinely loves sharon,and kriya was possesive over her sister!!!!!! reyansh flirty side is wat i love the mostt!!!! she is the intelligent guy with good looks and romantic side,deadly combo!!!! lloved kriyansh scenee!!!!! certified baatcutter,yupp thats she is!!!!!!!WinkWinkWink sid is cute bro,loved how rey was teasing kriya!!! it was great to see sharon love her sister that much only!!!!SmileSmile ahaa so kriya is jealous,kya baat hai!!!!! hmm let see where these wishes go!!!SmileSmile

Edited by pia.raha - 15 March 2015 at 10:32am

resplendent26

Lawrentian_214 Newbie
Lawrentian_214
Lawrentian_214

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
   Whoa girl! Now that was an "update" surely and I loved it to the core. Firstly I wanna thank you for giving us such a long update to enjoy and secondly, for the return of our "Cute, Jealous And Confused Baatcutter". I loved it when she was calling Reyansh as a distraction, when she was jealous of someone standing so close to him and him being comfortable with it and when she was confused about the real relation between Rey and the girl (Full on Jealous mode).
   I loved the saali jeeju relationship between KriYam and the leg-pulling of each other, it was quite refreshing actually amidst the chaos created by "The Reyansh Sighania". A small portion of Sid and Kriya's conversation was good but I'm still working on the thing of why you introduced that character. Well, I know you might be having some interesting in store for us and trust me, I am waiting eagerly for it. Furthermore, The way you describe the sisterly worries from Kriya's viewpoint of her sister being married to someone who might take his place and might change the priorities of Sharon was very real and natural which I liked very much. But these insecurities were washed down the flush when Sharon entered the room like old times and slept with her. That was awesomely cute!
   The master stroke of the update was the "game" for the sangeet and I loved its theme. I know that the crumpled paper of Kriya's true desires and wishes will go in the hands of none other than our one and only "Shirtless Wonder Mr. Rey". But I'll be waiting of what will happen next and how Rey will use it.

"But Kria didn't know, that the fate of that paper was not to stay there crumpled, but was to straightened, read and to kept securely by someone, who really want to understand it's writer's feeling, and to fulfill her every wish!!!

And as usual you wrote a perfect ending to the update with the Third Person's view, which I liked really really much.

P.S. Chal tere bade se update ke liye bada sa comment. Ab khush!

Edited by Lawrentian_214 - 15 March 2015 at 11:08am

resplendent26

Go to top