Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Update
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys,
I know you are upset with me, and im sorry, i really am, but i know it useless so i wont take long and just let u read your update since i made u wait for so long.

but just one thing before it, while reading just keep in mind that do  want to read Reyaansh's POV for this chapter, ill take your opinion in the end.

So off you go...

"THE HONEYMOON TRIP"

There is a time in between sleeping and waking up when all your sense -except sight -are on high alert, for example your sense of hearing, sense of touch, sense of smell. 

And right now, I was experiencing all of them with high accuracy. There was some whispering of an authoritative voice giving instruction whereas I was being carried by two strong arms engulfing me in their warmth and the familiar aura of woodsy and cinnamon scent. I was feeling so secure and comfortable, that I couldn't help but snuggle further into it, and soon fell asleep again.

The next time my eyes opened to the sound... nope not to the sound but the aroma of delicious breakfast cooking. The thumping of the elephants in my stomach made me realise that I didn't had any dinner the other night, so without even bothering to change, I just washed my face and went out of the room only to notice that I had no idea, where exactly I was.

But wherever I was, it was beautiful. My room opened in a huge living room, it felt like I entered a whole different Era. In the front was lavender coloured sofa, ahead of it was a huge dining room with the same lavender coloured dining table and chairs. It was so well decorated and modern with a touch of classic.

Reyaansh was nowhere to be seen, so I moved towards the dining room, hoping he'd be there, when I noticed a door across, from where the sounds of utensils clanking ,together, was coming. 

Here he was!!

I intended to go to him, but was again distracted by the beauty, a big French window just besides the kitchen, was offering. 

Standing in front of it, I could see the whole stature of Eiffle Tower in all its glory. It was looking  ani fiend and I was enthralled by its beauty since it was first time I was seeing it. I don't know for how long I was standing there, gazing the most beautiful wonder of the world.

"It look more beautiful at night," Reyaansh whispered in my ear, breaking my trance. The strong minty smell of his hot breath on my neck, mad emergency ware of his presence way too close to me for my liking. My heart was beating so loudly,  I was afraid he could hear it, so not to further embarrass myself,I turned around to get myself out of this mess, only to realize that I was deeper in it than before. We were so close to each other, our nose were touching, our breaths were mingling and I was thanking my stars that I brushed my teeth before coming out. I raised my eyes to see his gaze fixed on my lips, but the only thing I could feel was the thumping of my heart, so for the sake of my heart's health, I took a step back.

Finally, Reyaansh came out of his daze and I noticed what he was wearing.  Grey sweatpants hung low on his hip with an apron on top, and lemme tell u it was a hot sight, a very very hot sight, making me gulp... 

Wait, jus
t an apron on top!!!!

And if that was not enough, he took the apron off, to put his chiseled torso on display. 

How can a businessman have a body of an athlete. That is so unfair... It was already painful to see him in apron playing 'Hot Cook' but to put the cherry on top, he had to take that off. Now that is plain torture.

"Do you have any allergy that I don't know of, you know like allergy for shirts??" I said sarcastically. 

In situations like these when my emoting are all over the place, Sarcasm is my Best Friend.

"Actually " He drawled. "My shirt is hijacked at this moment."

"Hijacked??"

But instead of replying, he leisurely roamed his eyes on my body,  as if implying my body was the answer.

That ticked me off.
That really ticked me off.

I looked down at myself and was just ready to burst on him, when I noticed what 'I' was wearing.

OH MY GOD.

I was in a men's white button down shirt. JUST in a men's white button down shirt. 

My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment that I was the one who'd 'hijacked' Reyaansh's shirt.

Gathering all the courage in me, I looked up and gulped to see his eyes stuck on my uncovered legs. The heat and intensity in his eyes made me gasp, which thankfully woke Reyaansh up, from his unknown fantasies. 

He cleared his throat, and noticing my flushed face, a tender smile formed on his beautiful face.

"Don't be embarrassed, last night you slept in your dress only, and it was itching u so I asked the room service lady to change your clothes. I didn't thinking it was appropriate to open your bag without your permission, so I gave her my shirt..." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Arghh... Why does he have to be so sweet!!

I decided to go change, but the delicious smell of breakfast reminded of my poor empty stomach.

How can I be so cruel to deprive my poor poor stomach it's rights!!

'Oh shut it!! You just want to spend more time in Reyaansh's shirt... You sneaky girl!!

"What were you cooking?", changing the subject, I side - stepped and entered the kitchen to see the counter top filled with yummy looking breakfast, but the best was the chocolate chip pancakes. I just LOVE them.

I don't know what he replied, as the sight of delicious breakfast was enough for , to ignore my equally delicious husband and dash towards the counter top. 

"We could take the breakfast to the dining ...", but before he could finish his sentence, I had already started  on my pancakes. 

What? Didn't I mention I love pancakes, huh??

"They are so good ", I was really surprised with his cooking skills.

"Well,  thank you, since I'm making them for the past 4 years, they had to be good", 

Oh! Yeah, he is living n his own for 4 years, but Mary Anne..

"What about Mary Anne, doesn't she cook for you?"

"I like to cook my own breakfast whenever I have the time, other than that, Mary Anne handle the other meals "

"Oh!!".

After that, a peaceful silence prevailed as we both ravish our food.

After breakfast, we got changed and went to sightseeing. Reyaansh seemed to know all the places so well like he'd visited many a times.

Even though, he showed me many places like 
Notre-Dame, Muse d'Orsay,Arc de Triomphe and The Louvre.

But never once did he mentioned to take me to the Eiffle Tower.  I mean what's the point of coming to Paris, if you're  not going to visit the Eiffle Tower. He was so reluctant to take me, so like stubborn girl that I am, I ventured on my own.

Which was a stupid idea. A very very stupid idea.

When Reyaansh was busy buying some tickets, I sneaked out from right under his nose, and rushed in the opposite direction. The first ten minutes were the happy ones, since the adrenaline rush about sneaking was keeping me up, but soon the reality stuck me, when I realized that I'd no money with me, as I'd left my handbag with Reyaansh with my phone in it, I didn't have a slightest idea where I was and I couldn't ask other people since I didn't know French. 

My whole body was hyperventilating, but I kept chanting in my head, that 'I can do it, I can find my way to the hotel atleast' , but the more turns I took, the more lost I was, everywhere people were laughing and enjoying themselves, and I was feeling suffocated in there. 

Panic started bubbling in me when the sun started to set, I was keeping myself up for two hours, and now my strength and my willpower was weakened. That time, I really craved for Reyaansh's arms around me, to make me feel secure, like nothing can harm me. Just the thought of him was enough to completely break me, and just one more minute and I would've started crying, when suddenly, as if Universe ji had finally listened to my pleas, my knight in armour came rushing to me. I was so happy and relieved to see him, that I all but jumped into his arm to feel the warmth and comfort of his embrace, drenching my body with immense sense of security.

Finally, I'm home!!

He was holding onto me so tight, as if he was the one, lost. All his frustration and anxiety was pouring out of his body, and I realized that not only did I put myself in trouble, I have caused him trouble aswell. 

He pulled apart, and cradled my face in his large hands, scrutinising my face for any injury, but when he realized that I was safe, scared but safe, he bursted out.

"Are you out of your mind Kria, do you have any idea how freaked out I was?? One second, you are with me, and the other second you just went off like the wing. Don't you realise that you are in a whole different country. So many bad things could've happened to you. Didn't you thinking once about me before doing this? I brought you here,  and if anything would've happened to you, I don't know what I would have done to myself, I would've probably killed..."

"Reyaansh, stop", I had to stop him, before he started blaming himself for not taking care of me, "I'm here, I'm right here with you, i'm sorry I'm so sorry. I won't do that again. I promise!!" I tried to calm him down. I really had no idea, I would freaked him out like that. Now that I look at him, he looked awful, his hair are messed up, clothed all crumpled, his forehead had beads of swear and his face was contoured into that of desperation and agony.

STUPID, STUPID KRIA. 
You always cue trouble for him.

Suddenly I felt his fingers creeping in ti mine and hold them firmly.

"You are not leaving my hand ever again, you understand that!!, He scolded me in a stern voice, like a child.

"Aye, aye Captain!!" I tried to ease out the atmosphere.

Slowly, but surely a smile crept up on his beautiful face which brought out a smile of mine.

"What will I do with you..." He shook his head, and off we head to our hotel, but still the the thought of Eiffle Tower lingered in my mind.

"A Honeymoon is an Opportunity to Connect with One
  Another, and Lose yourself in a Blissful Romance"

so guys what you think?? do you wany Rey's pov, if yes plz mention that in your comment, i'd be considering the first five comment since ive to start writing so do tell me...

Anyways, how was the update, what do you think will he take her to Eiffle Tower or not? and i wonder when will they KISS?? 

Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
Amazing loved it update soon
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I want rey' s pov even .. waiting for it 
And I think he will take her to the Eiffel tower at night.   Not sure though...

But reading you update after a long time is so good... Pls pls don make any delay in next part... 

Waiting waiting for next update.  
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally an update
it was awesome
plz give Rey's POV
shwetaphadke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally...u updated...loved it ...plz update soon nw...waiting for next one...
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update love this chapter
Love the concern of rey for Kria and definitely want Rey 's POV ...
I would love to read rey's POV
Plzzz update regularly it's one of my fav story I love this story very much I want to read more and more
And update ur other story too