MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff - Page 29

Posted: 7 years ago
Hey finally updated. 
Very nice . I mean d mood swings of kria.  Naughty rey ...

Wow he takes care of each and every thing that bothers her.  

Waiting for their honeymoon 

And ya have to mention liked how kri replied to d hostress 

Highlight f d update is the angry birds.  Hahahahha
Finally u r back!!!!!! 🥳
God i missed ur stories like hell
Coming to the update its just awsm
Edited by Erique - 7 years ago
finall...

you updated it..

N you are back..

update was awesome and lovely

plz update soon
thank god u update the story
we r waiting for this story vry long
and the upate was amazing waiting for nxt
update soon
Finally u updated 😃 As always, it's awesome.. Just loved it <3 The way u used the sarcasm describing the air hostess.. Loved it 🤣 And Rey is really sooo sweet.. The way he asked and showed the concern.. Soo sweet of him Update the next part soon please 😊
Waiting for your update plz continue soon
👏⭐️😃
Edited by Lawrentian_214 - 7 years ago
   Firstly, I wanna apologize for not commenting on your update therefore, I am so so so sorry!! The thing is just like you were having a writer's block I was having reader's block and because of that I haven't completed the series of Vampire Diaries I started as well as reading any fanfics on india-forums. I am just fed up of this block but today I decided that no matter what happens I will read you update and here I am, ready to review your update in detail.
   The most endearing part of the update was when Kriya and Reyansh had a romantic moment on bed where Kriya couldn't control her nervousness and Reyansh being Reyansh continued to come closer to her and abruptly moved away from her without any notice. It was funny as well as cute as I,  too was having tickles because I imagined the whole scene on our ArSha. Please keep writing more of this genre as I noticed that you are at your best when you write romantics. My favorite part:

He further leaned in me, with our upper body touching, causing me to close my eyes in anticipation on what was about to come. I waited and waited, but nothing came.  So I opened one eye to peak, and saw there was no one above me, and I was lying there, hot and bothered, with my eyes closed like a fool.

Anger rushed through me, when I saw Reyaansh lying on his side of the bed, playing angry bird on his phone, so casually, as if nothing happened between us a while ago.

In addition to, I also liked the way Reyansh engulfed Kriya in a soothing hug and called her His Angry Bird. So cute!!
Anyone having this position of sleeping would never want to wake up for any morning and that, is saying something! 😉

The last thing I remember was an arm engulfing me in its warmth, and soft lips kissing my temple.

"You are like angry bird, my cute little angry bird!!" These were the last words I heard, before I drifted to a land of rainbows and unicorns.

Coming to the most awesome and fabulous part of the update was where Reyansh explained his insecurities regarding Kriya's feeling of their honeymoon. He, like a perfect gentleman and husband, wanted to clarify that if Kriya didn't want to go than he would cancel their trip. This is the Reyansh I fell in love with; the Reyansh who would always prioritize her love lady's wishes and not His. The next thing which came as a shocker to me was when Kriya reacted by cupping his face and making him understand that she is doing this for herself and for them. I am loving the transition of Kriya's feeling from like to Love. It is utmost refreshing and real. The highlight of the update:

"Look Kria, I wanted to ask this before but... Are you okay with this? I mean going to this honeymoon, you are not doing this for my family, Right??" The nervousness in his voice made me want to slap myself, I mean he'd done soo much for me, and still I'm giving off vibes, like I'm not liking it, whereas deep down, I'm so happy, happiest I've been for a while.

I cupped his lightly stubble cheek, and made him look me in the eye.

"Reyaansh, i'm doing this because I want to do this for me, for us, you don't know, how much happy I am to go on this trip with you, so not even once think that this trip doesn't mean anything to me, because honestly, it does, more than I like to admit!!" 

By the time I finished speaking, his expressions have changed drastically, all the nervousness was replaced by a satisfied look on his face. I didn't realized that, somehow, during this I've moved closer to him, if not for the seat belt I would have been on his lap, our faces were inches apart, and again, a whole carnival of butterflies began in my stomach.

Lastly, I loved the jealous Kriya and uninterested Reyansh (for the air hostess) because it was very unusual for me to witness something like Kriya scolding that air hostess without any fear and regrets. I have never seen or read something so straightforward like this whenever it comes to jealousy because mostly female leads opt to remain quiet and then taking out the anger on their sweet innocent husband or boyfriend who didn't even pay any heed to that particular woman. I liked this unconventional behavior and encourage it too!

"Hey, helllooo..." I waved in her face, which finally got me her attention "You see, I'm here only, i'm not wearing an invisibility cloak, Really!!" I said blinking my eyes, like telling her the cruelest truth. 

"Oh!! Yeah, what would you like??", she came out of her daze and asked me embarrassed.

Be as much guilty as you want, but I'm not yet finished with you s**t!!!

"I'll have a frappuccino, and some dignity!!"

"Dignity??" She scrunched up her makeup filled face with confusion.

"Yeah... For you!!" I replied innocently. 

All in all, a wonderful update which also served as the broker to my reader's block! Do contact me when you're free and please pray for my finals as they are staring from Monday.

- RJ
Edited by Lawrentian_214 - 7 years ago
Awesome update... continue soon 😊
PLs pls update the story !!!!

Waiting for the next part