Fan Fictions

MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff - Page 20

RINKYKAUR19 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
O my god it was sooo dam goood update .its I think first time I am commenting as i starded reading the ff when you last updated.I must say you are a superb writer keep up the good work.and update soonish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful story. I read all the chapters in one stretch. I really luvd d story. Plz pm me in ur story. I would luv to read ur story
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update👏
airport scene was awesome
so Kriya is slowly falling for Rey n I'm loving it😃
I thought Kriyaansh were married before bt their first night is here...🤔ok
bt it was lovely😊
the way Rey understood Kriya's feelings..just great😊
morning scene was cute😊
and hey u didn't continue the scene where u left in the previous update
and abt the teaser i've wrote in the previous comment, my brain cell isn't working more than that😆
so pls pls update fast😊
thank you so much for the PM😊
Lawrentian_214 thumbnail
Hey! How are you? Must be really angry on me for not commenting on your previous update and you surely have a right to be mad at me. Well there are some reasons behind that but keeping aside the excuses I just want to talk about the update today.
  Beginning with the description of Kria's feelings, I only want to say that they were very well-penned. I mean, sometimes I am just shocked at how you describe the feelings of a person that does not exist in reality and that too, with so apt points and corners that the critical readers like me tend to take it all being real and concrete.
  Coming to the would-be expression on Reyansh's face when he first saw Kria after what it felt like years to him. He just kept his constant gaze on her when he was meeting the others keeping the best for last i.e. finally moving to Kria. I really wondered that no one teased him for staring at Kria like a child stares a toy as I really expected Sharon and Swayam to do the honors. Anyways, it was still very mesmerizing to read the way Reyansh hugged Kria and the way Kria first fought off her dilemma to respond back or not and finally hugged him back. The best of this whole scenario, for me, was when Reyansh shivered at her touch. Man! He loved her enough to not expect anything in return not even a hug or a mere touch on his body. This bit was really moving!
  Then again coming to your strengths that is writing down people's inner depths and in this case, the portrayal of Kria's nervousness for her first night as wife to Mr. Reyansh Singhania. It was a treat to read the confused Kria as I always found that amusing, be it in the show or in your ff. After this bit, we come to the mature and understanding Reyansh, I mean he is just so perfect for Kria. The way he talked his heart out less than he talked Kria's heart out. He knew Kria so much that he spoke everything that she wanted to say which earned my respect for that man. Who else does this in world, giving space to your wife and saying things that your spouse wants to say but on the contrary you say  so that they don't need to be uncomfortable. Well according to me Reyansh wanted to start a married life with Kria but for the sake of her he delayed that intention (if I am wrong here d0 correct me as this is only my imagination).
  I loved that you did not do the stereotypical thing of making men lay on couch and women on the bed as India and Pakistan on Wagha Borders. It was a very sweet gesture from Kria to let Reyansh sleep on the bed , after all its his bed. Coming to the bed romance I loved how Kria embraced Reyansh taking him to be her teddy bear, it was very cute I must say. Sheepishly I would say that I pictured the whole scenario on Kunwar and Shakti (kya karein aadat se majboor). After that I just adored the forehead kiss on Kria by Reyansh. It was so couplish and sweet!
  In short, it was all in all a complete and heart-warming update as I loved every bit of it because it was transitioned very well with no writing gaps or spaces.

P.S. I just wanted to talk you on phone so let me know when I can call. Want to tell you loads about my  life and hear loads from you. Keep it quick and yes, I just wanted to say that... um... I am... I am kinda proud of you for this ff of yours. Just wanted for you to know this! Great work again!!
Edited by Lawrentian_214 - 8 years ago
alisha_arsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
omg how can i miss such an awesome story
n radz tune mujhe iss story k bare btaya bhi nhi😡
all parts r so so sooo good
read all parts together n i m loving it
waiting for nxt part
update soon😊
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow
its amazing
so finally they r together
loved airport scene
awesome
Hey Guys,
 there is an announcement for you guys, I'm starting another ff on kr called
   "Healing Love" A Kriyaansh Love Story.

this will be a completely different story, as it is based on high school life where bullying, playing pranks, first love, first heartbreaks are all very common. I've changed my writing style for this one, and if you are a Reyaansh AKA Amar's fan, then this ff will definitely be treat for you guys, but I'm warning you before only, that there will be a cursing and usage of F-word and a*s in it, so if you are not used to it, then sorry, this story is not for you, other than that, trust me guys, it is an awesome story, with a strong and meaningful plot, hilarious dialougues, awesome comic timing and a perfect love story, which i bet you'll not forget for a long time!!!!!

Do check it out plzzz...
Edited by resplendent26 - 8 years ago
deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for writing another kr story. Jaldi updt karo. Eagerly waiting to read it. And haan plz my dream my life bhi updt karo. Impatiently waiting fr it. Plz do pm me
HEY GUYS!!!!

only a few touch ups are left, hopefully will update on friday!!!

And there are a feww surprises for you guys there!!!
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its Friday...
Plz Update na...