thanx for pm ruby
and do update soon
waiting for next
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesme flashback!!!

they have met in past...

kriya as a tom boy..  nd rey is admiring her...

loved their conversation...

thanks for d PM..

nd do update d next part soon...😊
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm luvly update 👏

kriyaansh flash back was amazing

Luvd rey admiring kriya 😳

Plse update soonEdited by sahana_24 - 9 years ago
Lawrentian_214 thumbnail
  I knew it! I so so knew it!I knew that there would be a sort of past connection or twist in the KriYansh story and here, you actually demonstrated my thought. The cliff hanger of the last update where Kriya shouted on just getting to see Rey made me feel there would be a sort of some twist of them knowing each other. The way you put in the flashback was perfect. I liked the way Rey drooling over Kriya time and again and Kriya, being Kriya, irritated to its fullest. You described Rey in the most perfect way as he was and always the first of the two to fall for the other but here, you did it strangely different. I mean to say, although he was lovingly staring her but still his frame of mind was not numb but listening to each and every detail that Kriya mentioned about the college. It didn't really happen in the show itself which I always yearned to see.
  All in all, a great update and I hope that you concentrate more on the present than in the flashbacks as it will only halt the story. Good luck! 👏  
Edited by Lawrentian_214 - 9 years ago

Will not tell how was the update??
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very very good! I read it all in one go it's is amazing I love it!!! The two adorable couples! Please update soon :)
shakz_KR thumbnail
I read all d parts...of this ff
its amazing
beautifully written
I luv d way how u explained their flashback
I liked ur twist
kr 2nd meeting was hilarious I mean after their school meeting...
poor swayam he is so tensed...
in short u awesome blossom writer
do add me and pm me when u update
Will update tonight!!!
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz update...

waiting...

" I-KNOW-IT-ALL!!!"

"What the hell are you doing here, Mister??", i asked angrily, after realising who he was.
"O hello madam, i should ask you the same question, because as far as i know you don't live here", he back fired me.
"Yeah, i don't live here, but still this is not your home as well ... Oh!! now i get it, you are a robber aren't you? and have planned to rob a marriage house, i was so sure you're 'so-called' corporate firm must have kicked you off by now!!! but the question is why are you so dressed up for your this robbery?",I asked thinking hard.

"Woah Girl!! You are so good at assuming things! I must say you have a strong imagination... But let me burst your bubble, I'm not a thief, I'm now the CEO of that corporate firm of which you were referring, and talking about the marriage house I'm here to attend the wedding of my cousin and last of all thank you for your compliment", he said clarifying every detail but his last sentence was not digestible  to me.

"When did I compliment you??"

"Oh!! So you are suffering from Alzheimer, I'm really sorry to know!!", he said showing fake concern.

"Shut up!! Mr. Reyaansh, and answer me", he was really getting on my nerves now.

"Oh!! Lady didn't you just say that I'm well dressed".

"But I didn't meant it in a compliment way!!".

"Really Ahan!! I saw the way you were staring at me before...your eyes speaks volume", and with the last sentence he was suddenly very serious and came way too close to me.

The situation was going out of my hand, in a way he was right, I was actually staring at him so I just thought it better to change the topic.

"Leave this!", and I made some distance between us.

"You were talking about your cousin wedding...you are Swayam's cousin?"

"Yeah! And who are you?", he asked me.

"You have come for the wedding, and you don't know who I am!!"

"Don't tell me you are the bride ... Oh my goodness!! What had happened to Swayam's choice, but last I remember, your name was not Sharon it was some Kripa , Right??", Now he was testing my patience, and this time I'm not gonna control myself.

"O hello!! Mister, first of all my name is not kripa, for heaves sake!! and secondly, I'm not the bride it's my sis Sharon's wedding. Got it Mr. I-know-it-all", I shot back.

"Okay miss Kria... ", he said giving a really sincere smile, he knew my name, sometimes he seems such a sincere and a genuine person but then again his stupid smirk was back on hiS face "But Thank God haan!! you are not the bride, I wish bhabhi...", I interrupted him.

"Excuse me, Mister she is not your bhabhi yet, she is still my sis so mind it ", and I pointed my finger towards him, but he linked his finger with mine (the time when rey kria are fighting in fire exit, same like that)

"Okay Miss Angry Young Woman, so tell me something, what are you doing here? You should be in the engagement ceremony, Right now".

"Oh crap!! how can I forget", and there  I realized, that Swayam was waiting for his stoll, and this person was just wasting my time.

I tried to move, but realized that our fingers were still linked up. I tried to break free, but he was holding it too tightly.

"Leave my finger, and move aside", I said.

"What??", He was looking so dis oriented.

"I said, leave my finger and move aside!!", I repeated my words, this time with a louder tone.

"Oh!! Sorry", he left my finger, and I rushed past him into Swayam's room, took his stoll and rushed out, but all this time my dress was coming in my way.

"Should I help you??", he asked with a smirk.

"NO THANKS!!", I replied with an irked tone, and continued with my struggle with the dress, it was hooking with every other thing, I was feeling so helpless, if I'd pulled it hard, it'll tear, so I spared a glance backwards to see him leaning on a pillar, grinning widely, waiting for my request.

This guy is the heights of... heights of... I don't know!!! But thanks to my stars, my dress was free, and giving him a I-can-do-it look, and with a victorious smile, I rushed outside. But as I was crossing the gate,  my dress again got tucked with the gate. Oh please Nooo... I turned around, and fortunately, there was this boy who was releasing the dress.

"Thank you so much!!!", I said gratefully.

"It's nothing", he answered.

"So Who are you? and what are you doing here?", I asked as now, after Reyaansh, I don't trust anyone.

"Actually Swayam bhaiya send me to find you",  he took the stoll from my hand "you must be Kria di, bhabhi's sister, Right?", he asked.

"Oh!! So you are Swayam's younger brother", I said.

"No I'm..."

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm Kria only", I answered cutting his line.

"And what's your name?",  I asked.

"Siddarth ,but plz call me sid", he replied.

"Very well!! Swayam Siddharth, same initials!!"

"But I'm not Swayam bhaiya ..."

"Okay! now we should hurry, we are already very late", with that I picked up my dress and rushed inside the house.

THIRD PERSON VIEW:

As always kria didn't allow Sid to tell her the truth.

Sid was standing there thinking, that what this girl had just imagined all by herself only.

Suddenly someone came from back, and put an arm around him, surprising Sid.

"What Reyaansh bro, you scared me!!"

"What happened, why are you standing here like a statue"

"Bro you see that girl? She just imagined what she wanted to!! Didn't even allowed me to say anything!! She just cut my every line, every sentence, Man!! He replied exasperatedly.

"Yeah! I know, she is a certified baatcutter, will NEVER listen to anyone, but let it be, let her think what she want, in the meantime we should go inside!! Swayam must be  waiting for us",  and with that they both move inside.

"DENIAL AND TIFFS 

ARE THE FIRST STAGE OF AN ETERNAL LOVE"

Edited by resplendent26 - 9 years ago