MY DREAM, MY LIFE. A kriyaansh and swaron ff

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, I'm new here my name is ruby and this is my first ff. I've read many before of some brilliant writers here like Amy, Vaish, Nams, Deetha and many more and bcuz of them I got inspired and thought of writing one. Hope you guys will like it!!
 Now posting the first chap, i haven't given any character sketches you'll get to know with the storyline 😳

THE INVITATION

"85 percent, WOW! Kri!!! Your result is out, where the hell are you Girl, come fast," My elder-yet-childish sis Sharon shouted her lungs out, and for a mere microsecond, i thought she is insane, how can that be true, how can God fulfill my wish word-by-word. But her continous blabbering broke my chain of thoughts and at that moment, I realised that this whole scenerio was 
oh-so-true and with this realisation , I ran as fast as I could, as if my life depends on it. I quickly snatched her cell from her hand and saw it from my own bloody eyes as I so not trusted her on this but that was it. I had done it. I couldn't believe myself. I have achieved a perfect A-one grade in intermediate Medical and that too all by myself. Now this is an achievement. Suddenly, I felt so proud of myself and with the breaking of this news my whole family was overjoyed. It felt so good to be the reason of their happiness. The next few days were like a fantasy to me everybody was making me feel so special.
        Oh! I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kria, Kria Ghai. I am 18 years old and I have just completed my inter in medical. I so want to study further but I cannot because in our family girls are allowed to study only till inter so that tells my story...leave this. I have only one sibling that is my elder sis Sharon she is my best friend and in spite being elder she is like my baby I love her a lot and she loves me too.

Me and my sis 
   Few days later there was a call from my uncle, it was my cousins's birthday and he was inviting us all . WOW!  An outing, Thank God!!!. 
"So Shar, what are you gonna wear? you know I am so excited ", I asked Sharon. 
"And why is that so?", said Sharon. 
"What, you mean by being excited?"I asked while checking out her wardrobe,
"Yeah, of course, dumbo", she replied and threw herself on the couch.
"O hello madam, mind it haan!" 
"Okay okay I'm sorry, Now come on tell me why are you so excited about this occasion and all"
"I don't know I just feel like something good is gonna happen, Ummm... let's see we might get your Prince charming there,... you never know!!!" I replied with a grin and received a pillow on my face for that and there started our all time favourite pillow fight.

THIRD PERSON VIEW:
We never know, sometimes what we say in life miraculously comes true and we don't even realise that...
They were also unknown to this fact that the words they spoke casually will soon change their whole life...

LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE!!!!
Edited by resplendent26 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX:
Chapter 1 : page 1
Chapter 2 : page 1
Chapter 3 : page 3
Chapter 4 : page 3
Chapter 5 : page 5
Chapter 6 : page 5
Chapter 7 : page 6
Chapter 8 : page 6
Chapter 9 : page 8
Chapter 10 : page 11
Chapter 11 : page 12
Chapter 12 : page 15
Chapter 13 : page 17
Chapter 14 : page 19 
Chapter 15 : page 22
Chapter 16 : page 24
Chapter 17 : page 27
Edited by resplendent26 - 8 years ago
-Baatcutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: resplendent26

Hey guys, I'm new here my name is ruby and this is my first ff. I've read many before of some brilliant writers here like Amy, Vaish, Nams, Deetha and many more and bcuz of them I got inspired and thought of writing one. Hope you guys will like it!!

Now posting the first chap, i haven't given any character sketches you'll get to know with the storyline 😳

THE INVITATION

"85 percent, WOW! Kri!!! Your result is out, where the hell are you Girl, come fast," My elder-yet-childish sis Sharon shouted her lungs out, and for a mere microsecond, i thought she is insane, how can that be true, how can God fulfill my wish word-by-word. But her continous blabbering broke my chain of thoughts and at that moment, I realised that this whole scenerio was 
oh-so-true and with this realisation , I ran as fast as I could, as if my life depends on it. I quickly snatched her cell from her hand and saw it from my own bloody eyes as I so not trusted her on this but that was it. I had done it. I couldn't believe myself. I have achieved a perfect A-one grade in intermediate Medical and that too all by myself. Now this is an achievement. Suddenly, I felt so proud of myself and with the breaking of this news my whole family was overjoyed. It felt so good to be the reason of their happiness. The next few days were like a fantasy to me everybody was making me feel so special.
        Oh! I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kria, Kria Ghai. I am 18 years old and I have just completed my inter in medical. I so want to study further but I cannot because in our family girls are allowed to study only till inter so that tells my story...leave this. I have only one sibling that is my elder sis Sharon she is my best friend and in spite being elder she is like my baby I love her a lot and she loves me too.

Me and my sis Sharon

Few days later there was a call from my uncle, it was my cousins's birthday and he was inviting us all . WOW!  An outing, Thank God!!!. 
"So Shar, what are you gonna wear? you know I am so excited ", I asked Sharon. 
"And why is that so?", said Sharon. 
"What, you mean by being excited?"I asked while checking out her wardrobe,
"Yeah, of course, dumbo", she replied and threw herself on the couch.
"O hello madam, mind it haan!" 
"Okay okay I'm sorry, Now come on tell me why are you so excited about this occasion and all"
"I don't know I just feel like something good is gonna happen, Ummm... let's see we might get your Prince charming there,... you never know!!!" I replied with a grin and received a pillow on my face for that and there started our all time favourite pillow fight.

THIRD PERSON VIEW:
We never know, sometimes what we say in life miraculously comes true and we don't even realise that...
They were also unknown to this fact that the words they spoke casually will soon change their whole life...

LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE!!!!

Me first
1st of all welcome to India forum
 I loved d story line
Krisha bond ws cute
 U shuld continue it
 N do pm me
Lawrentian_214 thumbnail
Hey Rubi! At last you did it. Well some credit goes to me too😉. Just kidding Han.. Well let me remind you once more that I should be the first who should get your pm of your next chapter, otherwise no comments from me.
Keep up the good work and continue it soon! Waiting eagerly for it..
Hey guyz, i'm back with another chap socha tha response acha aaye ga then post karoon gi but I guess, acha response aane me time leg ga... so posting the second chap and if the response would be satisfactory, I'll post more frequently! Okay enough of my bak bak
Here it goes...

THE PARTY

"Listen, i am looking alright na? Or should I take my dupatta the other way? Kri!!, are you listening to me!!", cried Shar and brought me out of my dreamland. 
"Haan, Oh! Yeah!..you are looking absolutely stunning Girl, why are you fussing about it so much?...Hang on, lemme guess, you are thinking about your Prince Charming being there, aren't you?", I asked with a smirk stuck on my face, and for the first time in my life saw Sharon blushing, she was looking so cute with that hue on her cheeks.
"Aww!!!, Shar someone is blushing and all haan!!!", I started teasing her.
"Shut up, Kri I'm not blushing, and you come on quickly give your face touch up we are getting late", exclaimed Sharon.
"Kria, Sharon come down fast we are getting late", called my mom.
"Yes mom, coming",we replied in unison and quickly gave the final touch ups and left our room.

ME AND MY MUM:

SHARON'S LOOK:

"This party is soo boring yr, can't they get a better host for the evening", I cried with boredom written all over my face.
"And you were being so excited about it", taunted Sharon. And with that I thought all the hopes of getting Shar's Prince Charming here were shattered. But then out of nowhere, a lady came and stood in front of my mum and started staring her, at first my mum ignored her, it was an awkward situation, but when mum finally acknowledged her, a wide smile came on her face and she immediately gave that lady a bone-crushing hug.
   Me and Sharon were so shocked, we were looking at them open mouthed, several minutes passed and the two ladies standing there were excitedly talking and were royally ignoring both of us. Finally when they were satisfied, they spare a glance to us and we hurriedly closed our mouths, that lady  was mum's school times  best friend and the reason behind there soo long conversation was they haven't met after school. Then what? the remaining evening we were getting bored and my mum was busy with her school friend.
    At last, the party ended and we were back to our home sweet home, for me and Sharon it was the worst party we have attended but at that we didn't knew that this party will be the sole reason for all the big changes that were due to happen in our lives. ...

SOMETIMES IT IS THE SMALLEST INCIDENT 
        THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!
-Baatcutter- thumbnail

Hey guyz, i'm back with another chap socha tha response acha aaye ga then post karoon gi but I guess, acha response aane me time leg ga... so posting the second chap and if the response would be satisfactory, I'll post more frequently! Okay enough of my bak bak
Here it goes...

THE PARTY

"Listen, i am looking alright na? Or should I take my dupatta the other way? Kri!!, are you listening to me!!", cried Shar and brought me out of my dreamland. 
"Haan, Oh! Yeah!..you are looking absolutely stunning Girl, why are you fussing about it so much?...Hang on, lemme guess, you are thinking about your Prince Charming being there, aren't you?", I asked with a smirk stuck on my face, and for the first time in my life saw Sharon blushing, she was looking so cute with that hue on her cheeks.
"Aww!!!, Shar someone is blushing and all haan!!!", I started teasing her.
"Shut up, Kri I'm not blushing, and you come on quickly give your face touch up we are getting late", exclaimed Sharon.
"Kria, Sharon come down fast we are getting late", called my mom.
"Yes mom, coming",we replied in unison and quickly gave the final touch ups and left our room.

ME AND MY MUM:

SHARON'S LOOK:

"This party is soo boring yr, can't they get a better host for the evening", I cried with boredom written all over my face.
"And you were being so excited about it", taunted Sharon. And with that I thought all the hopes of getting Shar's Prince Charming here were shattered. But then out of nowhere, a lady came and stood in front of my mum and started staring her, at first my mum ignored her, it was an awkward situation, but when mum finally acknowledged her, a wide smile came on her face and she immediately gave that lady a bone-crushing hug.
   Me and Sharon were so shocked, we were looking at them open mouthed, several minutes passed and the two ladies standing there were excitedly talking and were royally ignoring both of us. Finally when they were satisfied, they spare a glance to us and we hurriedly closed our mouths, that lady  was mum's school times  best friend and the reason behind there soo long conversation was they haven't met after school. Then what? the remaining evening we were getting bored and my mum was busy with her school friend.
    At last, the party ended and we were back to our home sweet home, for me and Sharon it was the worst party we have attended but at that we didn't knew that this party will be the sole reason for all the big changes that were due to happen in our lives. ...

SOMETIMES IT IS THE SMALLEST INCIDENT 
        THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!

Res

ll unres later
PEhale dinka chika dinka chika
 Me firsttt

unres
Cnt believe maine itni jaldi unres kar diya😲
Itna chindi sa update😭
I wnted to read moree
Bt it ws cute
KRisha bonding ws shweet
 Loved d way u added geeta maa as KRisha's maa
dat best friend of geeta maa ll b reyams mom I guess

THankzzz for d pm
 Ab jaldi jaldi update karo n wada wala plzz
Edited by foramradhika - 9 years ago
Thanks for such quick reply foramradhika, it's really appreciative 👏  
and I'm happy you're liking it.😳
And yeah I promise next time it'll be a longer update pakka!!! 😊

Originally posted by: foramradhika

Res

ll unres later
PEhale dinka chika dinka chika
 Me firsttt

unres
Cnt believe maine itni jaldi unres kar diya😲
Itna chindi sa update😭
I wnted to read moree
Bt it ws cute
KRisha bonding ws shweet
 Loved d way u added geeta maa as KRisha's maa
dat best friend of geeta maa ll b reyams mom I guess

THankzzz for d pm
 Ab jaldi jaldi update karo n wada wala plzz

Thanks for such a quick reply, its really very appreciative
-Baatcutter- thumbnail

Thanks for such a quick reply, its really very appreciative

Wlcm ruby di😊
n u cn call me radhika or radz😛
Radhika,  it was your birthday on 2nd I didn't knew that... but anyways!!!

Belated Happy Birthday To You My Love!!! ❤️ 🤗
Edited by resplendent26 - 9 years ago