Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Today's eppy Left Much to be desired (Page 2)

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Dani...
I got so fed up with the tug of war over that glass.of milk, also the way Aahil went right back to frosty meanness towards Sanam ...

I know it was Sunehri, and she probably deserves that from him but after yesterday's softening,  it was disconcerting to see him suddenly irritated again... 

I was annoyed at these two grown men! Your mother is poisoned and you take her to the bedroom? ? No!! 

You go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY. .. NOT CALL THE DOCTOR TO YOU! ! 

*grumbles frustratedly* 

And don't even start on the doctor saying there no hope...
*hits forehead *

Aahil and Rehan BOTH  swallowed the ruse and blame Sanam for it...

Rehan manhandling Sanam out of anger was shocking. That spells trouble. .. her one true friend has turned too. That way he also judged Sanam without finding out really upset me.

That moment upset me the most,  more than Aahil's turning mean again. 

Then discovering she was actually Sunehri? ? How is it okay then, that his Sunehri was the one who poisoned his Ammi??

I'm hoping that Khalu  chickens out and just injects her in front of Aahil... now that will open Aahil's eyes

I know, more will be explained today... but these jumbled feelings made me just go to bed after watching last night...Big smile

Edited by sageflower7 - 30 December 2014 at 6:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishShaitaanKiKhala

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Hi Dani...
I got so fed up with the tug of war over that glass.of milk, also the way Aahil went right back to frosty meanness towards Sanam ...

I know it was Sunehri, and she probably deserves that from him but after yesterday's softening,  it was disconcerting to see him suddenly irritated again... 

I was annoyed at these two grown men! Your mother is poisoned and you take her to the bedroom? ? No!! 

You go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY. .. NOT CALL THE DOCTOR TO YOU! ! 

*grumbles frustratedly* 

And don't even start on the doctor saying there no hope...
*hits forehead *

Aahil and Rehan BOTH  swallowed the ruse and blame Sanam for it...

Rehan manhandling Sanam out of anger was shocking. That spells trouble. .. her one true friend has turned too. That way he also judged Sanam without finding out really upset me.

That moment upset me the most,  more than Aahil's turning mean again. 

Then discovering she was actually Sunehri? ? How is it okay then, that his Sunehri was the one who poisoned his Ammi??

I'm hoping that Khalu  chickens out and just injects her in front of Aahil... now that will open Aahil's eyes

I know, more will be explained today... but these jumbled feelings made me just go to bed after watching last night...Big smile

Hey sweetie, If we are lucky, we may get a segment. I tell yu, I know SAHIL WILL reunite... I know.. but though i'm not complaining at how far in the gutter they have taken SAHIL causing peeps to think SAHIL has been ruined... I always remind myself, The greater ad stronger the love, the bigger the obstacle. And for one, this has been ONE BIG OBSTACLE. 

It will be interesting to see How cvs will win back the fans. 

But I know peeps are angered wiith seher. I'm not as Seher is NOW doing her duty taking care of her sister. I am worried though that in the montage.. Tanu is standing between Sehaan... that perhaps, yes, twin truth will come out because of this... and Tanu MAY remain in coma for some time with Seher and Sanam trying to convince Aahil and Rehaan that it's Tanu who did this,... so then, because Sanam was the one accused, Seher will say she did it, to protect her sister and be hoisted to jail. So in a way Tanu is separating sehaan as in the montage..Not a Sehaan fan.. but I like Seher.. so can't bear to see her unhappy. 

But then this would not work out if up coming spoilers from telly chakker are to be believed. Right now there are so many false spoilers, incomplete spoilers, and crazy spoilers, no one really has any idea how this would really play out. 

One thing is for sure... they are rushing everything.. if it was to give the stars a vacation... it is unfair to short change viewers. To me they wasted three months in keeping Sahil apart. They could have done whatever for a month and a half, and then do the present track, a month and a half ago so that the story could have really been clear and justice would have been done. 

If Aahil really is not aware of ANYTHING.. and we are meant to believe that everything he did in the past 2 weeks was out of anger for Sanam... then, I want Aahil to feel guilty. When the twin truth comes out, I want him to suffer. But today clearly showed, Sanam would NOT let him suffer for long. Just like her mother, Zoya, Sanam will be quick to forgive, for as she clearly told her sister today, she cannot live without Aahil. Seher's heart went out to her that it makes me think when sehaan "reunites" tomorrw, Seher will have a lot of explaining to do, as to what she was doing in the house as Sanam. Sanam would protect Seher... but Aahil might blame her now for sahil's present state and sanam will take her sister's side, but pacify aahil

I still want Seher to slam into aahil for what he has done to Sanam, not believing her... and as I said, I want guilt to eat away at aahil. 

One thing as I told you before that has always steared me in the direction that sahil did talk before aahil brought her back in the house...The confession of Sanam.

Aahil knew months ago Sanam loved him but he wanted to hear her say the words, just like she wanted to hear him say the words which he did and we got that amazing confession of Aahil's. 

Sanam's confession on the bed, seemed a bit dead to me.. as if it was not the first time he heard it. When Aahil said it.. we got the creeping in then blasting of JUNOON. So you knew this was a dramatic, exciting turn in their relationship. When Sanam said I truly love you Aahil... it was a soft Junoon in the background. So i'm guessing it was not the first time Aahil has heard it. 

I'm always surprised that for a big mansion with such important people, the house does not have security cameras. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radadolcevidaAnnzSageflower7

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfreak

Danitrini, I do not think any of Sanam's loved ones will be made to suffer by her. Period. She is too good. She won't make anyone suffer.
She forgave Seher in a heartbeat.

I am not very satisfied with the sister's union. There should have been more time spent on that, more heart to heart conversations where Sanam does show anger and hurt on her own sister. It would have made it more real. Because Sanam is not the kind to nurse grudges for long. She would have blasted her, moved on and then this draggy story could have been played out. It would also have given more justice and attention to Seher's character.

Besides although Sehan hug/reunion was misplaced, I am glad that now people will know her as herself as not as Sanam. I used to get highly irritated that in IM she had no identity of her own.

I agree with you and even as I rejoice Sehan reunion, I also feel it could have been handled better. But then Sahil met on streets, Sehan met in a room. Atleast Seher got a hug. Sanam's man is way too blinded. Sanam is not getting any hug, any love from anyone except Seher for a long time to come.

Perhaps Amrapali wanted a few days off, so she is going to slip in coma?  I am not sure.

I do agree that Sanam will not make anyone suffer. Aahil will be angry at himself, but all she has to do, is cup his face like she usually does, wipe his tears and all is forgiven. She loves him too much. She is a lot like her mother in that aspect too. Quick to forgive. Zoya forgave Asad in a heartbeat when she returned from Ajmer and even after when Asad was wiling to marry Tanu because of the pregnancy. When Zoya revealed the truth to Asad.. despite how hurt Asad made Zoya... Zoya forgave him.. Sanam will do the same, and Aahil will "spoil" her, wanting to do things for her... just like Asad did for Zoya. 

I'm NOT a sehaan fan, but I like Seher. Though i'm sure sehaan reunion is NOT going to be smooth sailing after the hug. Seher will have to explain why she was in Sanam's place all this time. It MAY make things easier for Sanam.. as she would be proven innocent.. BUT it would make things harder for Seher. Her sister would forgive her.. or has... but would Rehaan still? Again, he hated the dishonesty. Now she originally came to the mansion because of money. But what about Rehaan's honesty. He kept secret of Tanu as his mother, knowwing her plans. So Tanu will come between them. Either in coma or not For there is NO WAY she'll allow one of Zoya's daughters to be her future daughter in law. 

Amrapali is now on vacation like the rest of the cast. What happens in today's eppy would say when she went on vacation. Before KV/SJ or same time. I think Khalu would get stupid and crack. Somehow it would be twisted that maybe it was an allergic reaction.. just so Khalu could give injection. 

Sahil will reunite soon. Once sister secret is revealed, Sahil will reunite. 
royalsgirl93 Senior Member
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danitrini

Originally posted by IFfreak

Danitrini, I do not think any of Sanam's loved ones will be made to suffer by her. Period. She is too good. She won't make anyone suffer.
She forgave Seher in a heartbeat.

I am not very satisfied with the sister's union. There should have been more time spent on that, more heart to heart conversations where Sanam does show anger and hurt on her own sister. It would have made it more real. Because Sanam is not the kind to nurse grudges for long. She would have blasted her, moved on and then this draggy story could have been played out. It would also have given more justice and attention to Seher's character.

Besides although Sehan hug/reunion was misplaced, I am glad that now people will know her as herself as not as Sanam. I used to get highly irritated that in IM she had no identity of her own.

I agree with you and even as I rejoice Sehan reunion, I also feel it could have been handled better. But then Sahil met on streets, Sehan met in a room. Atleast Seher got a hug. Sanam's man is way too blinded. Sanam is not getting any hug, any love from anyone except Seher for a long time to come.

Perhaps Amrapali wanted a few days off, so she is going to slip in coma?  I am not sure.

I do agree that Sanam will not make anyone suffer. Aahil will be angry at himself, but all she has to do, is cup his face like she usually does, wipe his tears and all is forgiven. She loves him too much. She is a lot like her mother in that aspect too. Quick to forgive. Zoya forgave Asad in a heartbeat when she returned from Ajmer and even after when Asad was wiling to marry Tanu because of the pregnancy. When Zoya revealed the truth to Asad.. despite how hurt Asad made Zoya... Zoya forgave him.. Sanam will do the same, and Aahil will "spoil" her, wanting to do things for her... just like Asad did for Zoya. 

I'm NOT a sehaan fan, but I like Seher. Though i'm sure sehaan reunion is NOT going to be smooth sailing after the hug. Seher will have to explain why she was in Sanam's place all this time. It MAY make things easier for Sanam.. as she would be proven innocent.. BUT it would make things harder for Seher. Her sister would forgive her.. or has... but would Rehaan still? Again, he hated the dishonesty. Now she originally came to the mansion because of money. But what about Rehaan's honesty. He kept secret of Tanu as his mother, knowwing her plans. So Tanu will come between them. Either in coma or not For there is NO WAY she'll allow one of Zoya's daughters to be her future daughter in law. 

Amrapali is now on vacation like the rest of the cast. What happens in today's eppy would say when she went on vacation. Before KV/SJ or same time. I think Khalu would get stupid and crack. Somehow it would be twisted that maybe it was an allergic reaction.. just so Khalu could give injection. 

@bold how do unknown she went on vacation like the other cast??? I know some cast have days off ??

N ur right about zoya nn Asad she forgave her fast after so much happened n he spoiled her lot but lets c what happens today's episode n the next few
Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
@bold how do unknown she went on vacation like the other cast??? I know some cast have days off ??

N ur right about zoya nn Asad she forgave her fast after so much happened n he spoiled her lot but lets c what happens today's episode n the next few
[/QUOTE]
Yeah.. we have to wait. cvs may still manage to surprise us...

Go to top