Today's eppy Left Much to be desired - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Danitrini, I do not think any of Sanam's loved ones will be made to suffer by her. Period. She is too good. She won't make anyone suffer.
She forgave Seher in a heartbeat.

I am not very satisfied with the sister's union. There should have been more time spent on that, more heart to heart conversations where Sanam does show anger and hurt on her own sister. It would have made it more real. Because Sanam is not the kind to nurse grudges for long. She would have blasted her, moved on and then this draggy story could have been played out. It would also have given more justice and attention to Seher's character.

Besides although Sehan hug/reunion was misplaced, I am glad that now people will know her as herself as not as Sanam. I used to get highly irritated that in IM she had no identity of her own.

I agree with you and even as I rejoice Sehan reunion, I also feel it could have been handled better. But then Sahil met on streets, Sehan met in a room. Atleast Seher got a hug. Sanam's man is way too blinded. Sanam is not getting any hug, any love from anyone except Seher for a long time to come.

Perhaps Amrapali wanted a few days off, so she is going to slip in coma?  I am not sure.
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFfreak

Danitrini, I do not think any of Sanam's loved ones will be made to suffer by her. Period. She is too good. She won't make anyone suffer.

She forgave Seher in a heartbeat.

I am not very satisfied with the sister's union. There should have been more time spent on that, more heart to heart conversations where Sanam does show anger and hurt on her own sister. It would have made it more real. Because Sanam is not the kind to nurse grudges for long. She would have blasted her, moved on and then this draggy story could have been played out. It would also have given more justice and attention to Seher's character.

Besides although Sehan hug/reunion was misplaced, I am glad that now people will know her as herself as not as Sanam. I used to get highly irritated that in IM she had no identity of her own.

I agree with you and even as I rejoice Sehan reunion, I also feel it could have been handled better. But then Sahil met on streets, Sehan met in a room. Atleast Seher got a hug. Sanam's man is way too blinded. Sanam is not getting any hug, any love from anyone except Seher for a long time to come.

Perhaps Amrapali wanted a few days off, so she is going to slip in coma?  I am not sure.

I do agree that Sanam will not make anyone suffer. Aahil will be angry at himself, but all she has to do, is cup his face like she usually does, wipe his tears and all is forgiven. She loves him too much. She is a lot like her mother in that aspect too. Quick to forgive. Zoya forgave Asad in a heartbeat when she returned from Ajmer and even after when Asad was wiling to marry Tanu because of the pregnancy. When Zoya revealed the truth to Asad.. despite how hurt Asad made Zoya... Zoya forgave him.. Sanam will do the same, and Aahil will "spoil" her, wanting to do things for her... just like Asad did for Zoya. 

I'm NOT a sehaan fan, but I like Seher. Though i'm sure sehaan reunion is NOT going to be smooth sailing after the hug. Seher will have to explain why she was in Sanam's place all this time. It MAY make things easier for Sanam.. as she would be proven innocent.. BUT it would make things harder for Seher. Her sister would forgive her.. or has... but would Rehaan still? Again, he hated the dishonesty. Now she originally came to the mansion because of money. But what about Rehaan's honesty. He kept secret of Tanu as his mother, knowwing her plans. So Tanu will come between them. Either in coma or not For there is NO WAY she'll allow one of Zoya's daughters to be her future daughter in law. 

Amrapali is now on vacation like the rest of the cast. What happens in today's eppy would say when she went on vacation. Before KV/SJ or same time. I think Khalu would get stupid and crack. Somehow it would be twisted that maybe it was an allergic reaction.. just so Khalu could give injection. 

Sahil will reunite soon. Once sister secret is revealed, Sahil will reunite. 
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danitrini

I do agree that Sanam will not make anyone suffer. Aahil will be angry at himself, but all she has to do, is cup his face like she usually does, wipe his tears and all is forgiven. She loves him too much. She is a lot like her mother in that aspect too. Quick to forgive. Zoya forgave Asad in a heartbeat when she returned from Ajmer and even after when Asad was wiling to marry Tanu because of the pregnancy. When Zoya revealed the truth to Asad.. despite how hurt Asad made Zoya... Zoya forgave him.. Sanam will do the same, and Aahil will "spoil" her, wanting to do things for her... just like Asad did for Zoya. 

I'm NOT a sehaan fan, but I like Seher. Though i'm sure sehaan reunion is NOT going to be smooth sailing after the hug. Seher will have to explain why she was in Sanam's place all this time. It MAY make things easier for Sanam.. as she would be proven innocent.. BUT it would make things harder for Seher. Her sister would forgive her.. or has... but would Rehaan still? Again, he hated the dishonesty. Now she originally came to the mansion because of money. But what about Rehaan's honesty. He kept secret of Tanu as his mother, knowwing her plans. So Tanu will come between them. Either in coma or not For there is NO WAY she'll allow one of Zoya's daughters to be her future daughter in law. 

Amrapali is now on vacation like the rest of the cast. What happens in today's eppy would say when she went on vacation. Before KV/SJ or same time. I think Khalu would get stupid and crack. Somehow it would be twisted that maybe it was an allergic reaction.. just so Khalu could give injection. 

@bold how do unknown she went on vacation like the other cast??? I know some cast have days off ??

N ur right about zoya nn Asad she forgave her fast after so much happened n he spoiled her lot but lets c what happens today's episode n the next few
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold how do unknown she went on vacation like the other cast??? I know some cast have days off ??

N ur right about zoya nn Asad she forgave her fast after so much happened n he spoiled her lot but lets c what happens today's episode n the next few

Yeah.. we have to wait. cvs may still manage to surprise us...