India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Today's eppy Left Much to be desired

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Today the twins are dressed in the same colour. Surbhi looks gorgeous in pink. They are also dressed more like the begum we knew Sanam was. No longer in her shalwar. Seher has gone to aahil's room acting as Sanam. She is talking to Aahil the way the old Sanam used to talk to him.
 Sanam in the meanwhile is in the kitchen and sees Tanu doing something but she does not know what. After bringing her to her attention, Tanu tells off Sanam and leaves having dropped a syringe on the floor that she used to squeeze poison in the pack. Sanam is unaware, and prepares Tanu's breakfast. She carries the breakfast trolley out as Seher comes walking along the corridor and steps on the syringe. She picks it up and realises Tanu's plan. She hurries to warn Sanam, but can't reach her in time. She hides while Sanam is laying out Tanu's breakfast while Aahil is there. She accuses Sanam of poisoning her, and Sanam retaliates, taking the glass to drink it herself to prove her innocence. Aahil and Sanam have a tug of war with the glass, until Tanu herself takes it and drinks its contents, then passes out. Aahil turns accusingly at Sanam as Rehaan walks in. They carry Tanu to the bedroom and Sanam is in the kitchen with Seher who tells her about Tanu's plan/. Seher does not care if the witch dies. But sanam is worried Aahil will blame her and never forgive her. She says she loves him and can't live without him. Seher tries calming her saying there must be an antidote. Which of course there is and Khalu was supposed to administer within 10 mins. he tries with great difficulty. Unfortunately cannot and is send by aahil to get salt water. Seher who takes Sanam's place goes to find the doctor, who comes and announces Tanu may die soon. In the precap.. Rehaan gets angry at Sanam (Seher) and pulls her out the room, locking her in another room. As he slams in the door it injures Sanam(Seher) finger and she yells Bappa. ( Boy, Rehaan finding out it's Seher this way is pure uncreative by the writers and pure stupidity. ) Rehaan stops and asks her to admit she is Sunheri. She admits and they end up hugging with a tearful reunion...

I can tell that these eppies we are watching are rushed, just so that the stars could get a vacation. The story writing is ridiculous, and I can see they want to rush it to bring a few surprises in time for New years/ Old years.. to say.. SURPRISE.. HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY. The twins truth will either be revealed. OR Seher will confide all in Rehaan,

Edited by Danitrini - 30 December 2014 at 10:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41livelovelaughhfatima30tastahninsylvia99--Mirage--ShaitaanKiKhala

royalsgirl93 Senior Member
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danitrini

Today the twins are dressed in the same colour. Surbhi looks gorgeous in pink. They are also dressed more like the begum we knew Sanam was. No longer in her shalwar. Seher has gone to aahil's room acting as Sanam. She is talking to Aahil the way the old Sanam used to talk to him.
 Sanam in the meanwhile is in the kitchen and sees Tanu doing something but she does not know what. After bringing her to her attention, Tanu tells off Sanam and leaves having dropped a syringe on the floor that she used to squeeze poison in the pack. Sanam is unaware, and prepares Tanu's breakfast. She carries the breakfast trolley out as Seher comes walking along the corridor and steps on the syringe. She picks it up and realises Tanu's plan. She hurries to warn Sanam, but can't reach her in time. She hides while Sanam is laying out Tanu's breakfast while Aahil is there. She accuses Sanam of poisoning her, and Sanam retaliates, taking the glass to drink it herself to prove her innocence. Aahil and Sanam have a tug of war with the glass, until Tanu herself takes it and drinks its contents, then passes out. Aahil turns accusingly at Sanam as Rehaan walks in. They carry Tanu to the bedroom and Sanam is in the kitchen with Seher who tells her about Tanu's plan/. Seher does not care if the witch dies. But sanam is worried Aahil will blame her and never forgive her. She says she loves him and can't live without him. Seher tries calming her saying there must be an antidote. Which of course there is and Khalu was supposed to administer within 10 mins. he tries with great difficulty. Unfortunately cannot and is send by aahil to get salt water. Seher who takes Sanam's place goes to find the doctor, who comes and announces Tanu may die soon. In the precap.. Rehaan gets angry at Sanam (Seher) and pulls her out the room, locking her in another room. As he slams in the door it injures Sanam(Seher) finger and she yells Bappa. ( Boy, Rehaan finding out it's Seher this way is pure uncreative by the writers and pure stupidity. ) Rehaan stops and asks her to admit she is Sunheri. She admits and they end up hugging with a tearful reunion...

I can tell that these eppies we are watching are rushed, just so that the stars could get a vacation. The story writing is ridiculous, and I can see they want to rush it to bring a few surprises in time for New years/ Old years.. to say.. SURPRISE.. HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY. The twins truth will either be revealed. OR Seher will confide all in Rehaan,
all in all I can say that today epiz showed a lot of clues and relaziztion on what is comin up next

finally rehan and seher will be together and he will relaize that sanam is actuall seher or sunheri but I think tomoro seher will tell rehan everything or some about her and sanam

shoud be interesting and ahail omg blaming sanam for killing or almost killin tannu but in the beginning wasn't sanam tellin ahail about tannu tryin to hurt herself or something...

but ya today was good epiz full will lots of sadness and confusion that's for sure

cant wait for tomorrow epiz I think they might be hurryin it up bc of the new year so they can bring good startin thrusday lets c but all in all good epiz

I still know sahail will be together and now seher n rehann together should be interesting how rehann will tell tannu is his real ammi and what wll seher think ???
Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by royalsgirl93

all in all I can say that today epiz showed a lot of clues and relaziztion on what is comin up next

finally rehan and seher will be together and he will relaize that sanam is actuall seher or sunheri but I think tomoro seher will tell rehan everything or some about her and sanam

shoud be interesting and ahail omg blaming sanam for killing or almost killin tannu but in the beginning wasn't sanam tellin ahail about tannu tryin to hurt herself or something...

but ya today was good epiz full will lots of sadness and confusion that's for sure

cant wait for tomorrow epiz I think they might be hurryin it up bc of the new year so they can bring good startin thrusday lets c but all in all good epiz

I still know sahail will be together and now seher n rehann together should be interesting how rehann will tell tannu is his real ammi and what wll seher think ???

Hey dear,

FINALLY someone responded to my post. I thought maybe it's time I threw in the towel from posting since no one cared to comment. But Thank you.

Anyway... Just like before where there was a sehaan confession before a Sahil confession, there'll be a sehaan reunion before a sahil reunion. 

I actually am looking forward to rehaan learning about the sisters. I think they were rushing the story, to probably get one or a couple truths out by new years. If telly chakkar spoilers are to be believed, Sahil will reunite very soon as Aahil will start blaming his mother for sanam being in danger. 
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Hey dear,

FINALLY someone responded to my post. I thought maybe it's time I threw in the towel from posting since no one cared to comment. But Thank you.

Anyway... Just like before where there was a sehaan confession before a Sahil confession, there'll be a sehaan reunion before a sahil reunion. 

I actually am looking forward to rehaan learning about the sisters. I think they were rushing the story, to probably get one or a couple truths out by new years. If telly chakkar spoilers are to be believed, Sahil will reunite very soon as Aahil will start blaming his mother for sanam being in danger. 
hey u

know I will always respond to ur post it just busy time newyears and everything...thank god to watch the epiz...

but ya they wil reunion before sahil and that's a good thing bc they maybe rehann will tell everything to ahail ad make him understand everything that happens

maybe the spoilers are true who knows

remember that spoiler sanam n seher meetin in the park that still hasn't happened?????

but lets c what they show tomorrow before the new year

I am happy they will reunion but I am afraid when seher finds out tannu being his mom then what ad he knew along that tannu was hurting sanam and ahail???

but lets c what happens til frday

n don't worry I will always post somehting
Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Hey dear,

hey u

know I will always respond to ur post it just busy time newyears and everything...thank god to watch the epiz...

but ya they wil reunion before sahil and that's a good thing bc they maybe rehann will tell everything to ahail ad make him understand everything that happens

remember that spoiler sanam n seher meetin in the park that still hasn't happened?????

I am happy they will reunion but I am afraid when seher finds out tannu being his mom then what ad he knew along that tannu was hurting sanam and ahail???

I am not a Sehaan fan.. bUt I love Seher. I actually like her now that she is being protective of her sister. 

But I was thinking earlier.. Sehaan admitted love before SAhil, but they broke up not too long after. Their love has not been tested like Sahil's has. Sehaan broke up because of honesty. 

Sahil has always been honest with each other, so their love was able to stand the many tests till now. 

Now reflecting on the montage Sehaan separated by Tanu. Cause when Tanu learns who her future daughter in law is, she is going to spit nails. Seher will end up being her target. Sahil are together, holding hands in the montage. So they'll reunite and be together..Now the weird thing is... can you imagine these two couples living under the same roof. On passing Aahil or rehaan will ask.. Sanam? Seher? LOL... But i think Aahil will come to realise the difference after hitting hyis head on the wall a couple times. BUT I want Seher to blast Aahil FINALLY for the way he treated her sister. 

Anyway.. the truth of Tanu and Rehaan's relationship will be the biggest test for Sehaan and what Tanu will do to try to destroy that relationship. 

Edited by Danitrini - 30 December 2014 at 12:42pm
royalsgirl93
royalsgirl93

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Hey dear,

hey u

I am not a Sehaan fan.. bUt I love Seher. I actually like her now that she is being protective of her sister. 

But I was thinking earlier.. Sehaan admitted love before SAhil, but they broke up not too long after. Their love has not been tested like Sahil's has. Sehaan broke up because of honesty. 

Sahil has always been honest with each other, so their love was able to stand the many tests till now. 

Now reflecting on the montage Sehaan separated by Tanu. Cause when Tanu learns who her future daughter in law is, she is going to spit nails. Seher will end up being her target. Sahil are together, holding hands in the montage. So they'll reunite and be together..Now the weird thing is... can you imagine these two couples living under the same roof. On passing Aahil or rehaan will ask.. Sanam? Seher? LOL... But i think Aahil will come to realise the difference after hitting hyis head on the wall a couple times. BUT I want Seher to blast Aahil FINALLY for the way he treated her sister. 

Anyway.. the truth of Tanu and Rehaan's relationship will be the biggest test for Sehaan and what Tanu will do to try to destroy that relationship. 
I like sehan it is a good relationship

@bold that is goin to be so funy these two couples with the same wife but for sure rehann n ahail will know the difference for sure lets hope :P lol but it will be funny at first ...

yes I really want seher to kick and hurt ahail for hurting sanam so much just for fun but I think sanam will let it go bc she forgave him remember ?
@bold I think it will be the biggest twist and test for that relationship bc for sahail their test for love n relationships has been tested so many time ...

but lets c where this story goes in tomorrow epiz should be good

I sense good things comin along before the new year and for sure after newyear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radadolcevida

farz_parachute IF-Rockerz
farz_parachute
farz_parachute

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hey there! 

I for one thought the episode was really good. 

Khalu theatrics on one side and Tannu the other. Khalu excellent even without his better half! And. It was really good to see both Aahil and Rehan worried sick about her. Goes to show just how much they love her. Love their flashbacks too. Seeing Sanam all worked up and telling Seher that she knows not the gravity of the situation was great too.

And of course I'm already looking forward to seeing them getting mad at Sanam (Seher) and just imagine the sweet caring Rehan being so mad. ...and locking her up...I'm sure Aahil would be even more affected! Can't wait for that! KV does pain and angst amazingly well! 

And of course. The reunion!  :')

I hope she tells him that Begum Sahiba planned it all. Rehan gotta do something! So far he only thinks that Tanveer wants the property only...now that she's causing actual harm...

Who knows.

Anyway.

These are really my thoughts and how I see it. Am a lot happier this way!

Edited by farz_parachute - 30 December 2014 at 2:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I think they are rushing because they have got a new plot and they have started working on it. 

Go to top