Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Kaun shikaar, kaun shikaari...Dec 30th (Page 2)

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfreak

Originally posted by SheAish

I just hope that Ahil sees that hug between Sehan and the twin drama in IM comes to an end for good...REALLY SICK of Sunehri appearing before AHil with no sense of awkwardness or remorse...These cvs have made such a disgusting joke of BIL / SIL relationship that I can't stand to see them even in the same frame...

as soon as I see you I just have to bother you!

Sanam is still called a 'do kaudi ki naukrani'LOL

Honestly I flinched more when she was called that rather than the BIL/SIL scene. Actually I have too many favourite disgusting scene that, URGGGH.. Its sooo difficult to chooseWink

Anyhow, I am happy with Sehan hug. Hope Rehan just takes his girl away so this husband wife duo can do whateverDead

Yeah, yeah,...I know you love me...LOL
My aversion to Aher is I guess more to do with the fact that I have been married for ages and it just bothers me because for me BIL / SIL relationship is such a sacred one that what the cvs are doing REALLY creeps me out...Dead

But you are so right about Ahil...I hate him some days really badly (including today), for what he is doing and what he has been doing with regards to Sanam since the swap... but kiya karu yaar...once in a while my love for Ahil butts in and makes excuses for his behavior and I start latching on to what ever show of affection he throws at Sanam however cosmetic it looks in the bigger picture. LOLOuch

PS: Enjoy your Sehan...Neither of them endears to me as characters but looks like fun days ahead for you.Wink

Edited by SheAish - 30 December 2014 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakAGirlHasNoName

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I am not understanding at all what is happening!   Rehaan I don't have any hope on him! And Ahil well I have lost all hopes on him long time ago! And now coming to main thing,  Seher disgusts me now! 

Edited by flora212 - 30 December 2014 at 11:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishsahil333MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

I am not understanding at all what is happening!   Rehaan I don't have any hope on him! And Ahil well I have lost all hopes on him long time ago! And now coming to main thing,  Seher disgusts me now! 

Uhggg, tell me about it...I call her Sunehri because that is who she is today...Seher is the twin sister of Sanam and Sunehri hasn't proved herself as a sister to Sanam for me yet,...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarAGirlHasNoNamesahil333flora212ShaitaanKiKhala

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Uhggg, tell me about it...I call her Sunehri because that is who she is today...Seher is the twin sister of Sanam and Sunehri hasn't proved herself as a sister to Sanam for me yet,...
I remember once I used to like Sunehri and now I loath her! I can't believe it I hate her so much now thanks to cvs 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarSheAishAGirlHasNoNamesahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged

I remember once I used to like Sunehri and now I loath her! I can't believe it I hate her so much now thanks to cvs 

I never liked her, but the swap track and her about face with zero redemption disgusts me now...And honestly more than even tanveer, her continuous appearance before AHil just creeps me out SO MUCH. MORE than Tanveer I want HER out of IM...

Edited by SheAish - 30 December 2014 at 11:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarsahil333ShaitaanKiKhalaflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged

I never liked her, but the swap track and her about face with zero redemption disgusts me now...And honestly more than even tanveer, her continuous appearance before AHil just creeps me out SO MUCH. MORE than Tanveer I want HER out of IM...
she doesn't even call him jiju and rest ditto for me too but I did like her in initial 2 3 daysLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishsahil333

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@SheAish & @flora
I'm on the same boat as you guys. Initially I was indifferent about Sunheri but the swap made me dislike her. And now even after knowing that Aahil is her Jija she has no issues giving him lovey dovey looks and Sanam has no problem with sending her to Aahil as her either. Which is soo weird to me.

@ SheAish: Just like u, I'm also married for few years now and have a BIL. We have really good brother and sister relationship... So this whole Seher and Aahil thing is kinda icky to me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishsahil333flora212

Sanjhari IF-Dazzler
Sanjhari
Sanjhari

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I love that since last 2 episodes tanveer is falling in her own trap
finally rehan is back and he identify saher, n soon will be the time when he will know the truth of twins
I guess the story is something different, as saher mention tanveer seeing the twins and getting mad, I think this can be executed with the help of rehan well...

one good point of the episode there was no nonsense of Ra-HA fa track...

Go to top