Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SheAish

Uhggg, tell me about it...I call her Sunehri because that is who she is today...Seher is the twin sister of Sanam and Sunehri hasn't proved herself as a sister to Sanam for me yet,...

I remember once I used to like Sunehri and now I loath her! I can't believe it I hate her so much now thanks to cvs 
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

I remember once I used to like Sunehri and now I loath her! I can't believe it I hate her so much now thanks to cvs 

I never liked her, but the swap track and her about face with zero redemption disgusts me now...And honestly more than even tanveer, her continuous appearance before AHil just creeps me out SO MUCH. MORE than Tanveer I want HER out of IM...
Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I never liked her, but the swap track and her about face with zero redemption disgusts me now...And honestly more than even tanveer, her continuous appearance before AHil just creeps me out SO MUCH. MORE than Tanveer I want HER out of IM...

she doesn't even call him jiju and rest ditto for me too but I did like her in initial 2 3 days๐Ÿ˜†
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@SheAish & @flora
I'm on the same boat as you guys. Initially I was indifferent about Sunheri but the swap made me dislike her. And now even after knowing that Aahil is her Jija she has no issues giving him lovey dovey looks and Sanam has no problem with sending her to Aahil as her either. Which is soo weird to me.

@ SheAish: Just like u, I'm also married for few years now and have a BIL. We have really good brother and sister relationship... So this whole Seher and Aahil thing is kinda icky to me.
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love that since last 2 episodes tanveer is falling in her own trap
finally rehan is back and he identify saher, n soon will be the time when he will know the truth of twins
I guess the story is something different, as saher mention tanveer seeing the twins and getting mad, I think this can be executed with the help of rehan well...

one good point of the episode there was no nonsense of Ra-HA fa track...

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sanjhari

I love that since last 2 episodes tanveer is falling in her own trap

finally rehan is back and he identify saher, n soon will be the time when he will know the truth of twins
I guess the story is something different, as saher mention tanveer seeing the twins and getting mad, I think this can be executed with the help of rehan well...

one good point of the episode there was no nonsense of Ra-HA fa track...

But if Billi looks like she is dying, how is she falling in her own trap? If stupid Aahil and Rehan think SANAM gave poison to their Cat Mother, then she is screwed. Even more than she is now! If that is even possible!

Also, I agree with comments that Tanveer STILL gets away with calling Sanam a "Dau Kaudi ki Naukrani", just like Manorama used to call Khushi "Phatti Sari" when SHE was the one who ripped the Sari so Khushi wont get the order to supply Sari's to Nani ji. I think Gul and her writers enjoy the insult and humiliation of their female leads! They get a thrill from it. It's truly sickening to watch!

Sanam is ASYA's daughter, the REAL heir of IM before Billi killed her family, and then got her new husband to buy their house! She has NO shame that despicable hag! I am SICK of watching Sanam being victimized. I am not enjoying the story at all anymore! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

But if Billi looks like she is dying, how is she falling in her own trap? If stupid Aahil and Rehan think SANAM gave poison to their Cat Mother, then she is screwed. Even more than she is now! If that is even possible!

Also, I agree with comments that Tanveer STILL gets away with calling Sanam a "Dau Kaudi ki Naukrani", just like Manorama used to call Khushi "Phatti Sari" when SHE was the one who ripped the Sari so Khushi wont get the order to supply Sari's to Nani ji.

Sanam is ASYA's daughter, the REAL heir of IM before Billi killed her family, and then got her new husband to buy their house! She is NO shame that despicable hag! I am SICK of watching Sanam being victimized. I am not enjoying the story at all anymore! 

I agree ! I'm so fed up with this track and Billi winning all the time. Sanam is always victim of bad circumstances and she still finds the strength to forgive everyone for their bad deeds. Come on ?! who does that every time ?! ... Dalai Lama , mother Theresa, The pope, God, Allah, Baba ? She is human not a f**king toy you can play with and throw away when you want ! Enough seriously I can't watch the show anymore.
I had high hope with Rehan but his action today showed me one thing he is billi son after all !
Bollyfan44 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah, yeah,...I know you love me...๐Ÿ˜†
My aversion to Aher is I guess more to do with the fact that I have been married for ages and it just bothers me because for me BIL / SIL relationship is such a sacred one that what the cvs are doing REALLY creeps me out...๐Ÿคข

But you are so right about Ahil...I hate him some days really badly (including today), for what he is doing and what he has been doing with regards to Sanam since the swap... but kiya karu yaar...once in a while my love for Ahil butts in and makes excuses for his behavior and I start latching on to what ever show of affection he throws at Sanam however cosmetic it looks in the bigger picture. ๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Enjoy your Sehan...Neither of them endears to me as characters but looks like fun days ahead for you.๐Ÿ˜‰t

I will say I justify Sahil's stupidity because I love them together.  I feel Aahil is doing what he always has.  He is weak, he always has been.  I justify his behavior because of Tanveers manipulating him since childhood.  Nevertheless, I hope he comes around.  I do not think Sehaan will have it so easy..  Tanveer has a way of manipulating her sons.  Aahil out of guilt, and Rehaan is purely for a mother' s love.  Seher cannot stand tanveer.  Sehaan are the wildcard of this show.  Seher ruined her sisters relationship, and Sahil's biggest problem is trust and Tanveer.  Rehaan does not help their plight by hiding the truth.  What is his reason for this? We cannot say it is because of Sanam because he was hiding this secret long ago.  I feel Aahil is victimized, while Sanam is the victim.  They all owe her big time.
Bollyfan44 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: evedallas1

I agree ! I'm so fed up with this track and Billi winning all the time. Sanam is always victim of bad circumstances and she still finds the strength to forgive everyone for their bad deeds. Come on ?! who does that every time ?! ... Dalai Lama , mother Theresa, The pope, God, Allah, Baba ? She is human not a f**king toy you can play with and throw away when you want ! Enough seriously I can't watch the show anymore.
I had high hope with Rehan but his action today showed me one thing he is billi son after all !

I agree completely. I cannot see Sehaan reuniting and all is good. Someone is going to be a villain.

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i'm upset for my poor sanam๐Ÿ˜ญ