Kaun shikaar, kaun shikaari...Dec 30th

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi,

Only time will tell who has fallen into whose trap?..Is it Sanam who had fallen into Tanveer's trap or Tanveer herself had fallen into her own trap or is it someone else's trap...

Tanveer drinks the milk and gets fainted.Aahil believes it is because of Sanam Taveer is inthis state..

Tanveer had instructed Khalu to give antidot to her but khalu fails to give it..

SaSe understands her plan..Sanam worried...

Aahil and Rehaan worried.Doctor informs Tanveer is critical...

Precap:Rehaan identifies Seher as Sunehri and hugs her.

And coming to the episode, if they are again planning to show Tanveer succeeds in her plan and Aahil accuses Sanam,I guesz I am done with it...And seriously Sanam should move on..

Finally Rehaan back in picture and lets see at least Rehaan does something or not...

Thanks

SaritaEdited by ssrdj - 9 years ago
What if Khalu blurts out everything in panic, coz he definitely is scared to death from Billi and about his life. ๐Ÿ˜†
So Rehan drags "Sanam" into another room, in front of Aahil's eyes and he din't even flinch?! What happened to his "jab Rehan tumhe chhoota hai" shit?!! ๐Ÿ˜†

That fight between Aahil and Sanam over glass of milk was cute! ๐Ÿ˜† Aahil is such a ugh! He din't listen to "Sanam" in her room, and then tells Billi that we should consult you a doc?! Paagal hai yeh?! ๐Ÿ˜†
I guess CVs have learned something, not to show touchy and eyelock thing with Con Sanam eh?! 

Awww, both the brothers are crying over their Ammi! Poor babies! 
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
Thanks Sarita, it seems like writers have lost it big time, hopefully they know what they are doing...
I just hope that Ahil sees that hug between Sehan and the twin drama in IM comes to an end for good...REALLY SICK of Sunehri appearing before AHil with no sense of awkwardness or remorse...These cvs have made such a disgusting joke of BIL / SIL relationship that I can't stand to see them even in the same frame...

Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SheAish

I just hope that Ahil sees that hug between Sehan and the twin drama in IM comes to an end for good...REALLY SICK of Sunehri appearing before AHil with no sense of awkwardness or remorse...These cvs have made such a disgusting joke of BIL / SIL relationship that I can't stand to see them even in the same frame...

as soon as I see you I just have to bother you!

Sanam is still called a 'do kaudi ki naukrani'๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly I flinched more when she was called that rather than the BIL/SIL scene. Actually I have too many favourite disgusting scene that, URGGGH.. Its sooo difficult to choose๐Ÿ˜‰

Now everyone gets to manhandle Sanam. the no good Khala-Khalu are always so disrespectful of her, Lateef never treats her like a Begum,  Rehan pities her ,Tanveer calls her a naukrani-do kaudi ki all because  Aahil the husband makes her a naukrani ! Now Rehan also takes a shot at misbehaving with Sanam. off course that was actually Seher, but for all the people there she was Sanam including Aahil!

Anyhow, I am happy with Sehan hug. Hope Rehan just takes his girl away so this husband wife duo can do whatever๐Ÿคข

You still believe Aahil is her well wisher? Actually does Sanam have any well-wisher at all?
Edited by IFfreak - 9 years ago
so now the so called "sanskari beta " rehaan also started manhandling sanam...and what was aahil doing at that time ??
Just posted this in another thread:
I guess the cvs are rushing everything cuz everyone's probably leaving town for New Years. But then again, they rushed SeHan story from the beginning.
Sanam "poisoning" Tanu results in angry Rehan but after knowing that it's Sunheri/Seher in place of Sanam everything is all good? makes no sense
You would think he would be upset knowing that Sunheri has been living in IM as Sanam and may have supposedly "poisoned" his Ammi. I guess we just need to wait and watch.
Originally posted by IFfreak

as soon as I see you I just have to bother you!

Sanam is still called a 'do kaudi ki naukrani'๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly I flinched more when she was called that rather than the BIL/SIL scene. Actually I have too many favourite disgusting scene that, URGGGH.. Its sooo difficult to choose๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyhow, I am happy with Sehan hug. Hope Rehan just takes his girl away so this husband wife duo can do whatever๐Ÿคข

Yeah, yeah,...I know you love me...๐Ÿ˜†
My aversion to Aher is I guess more to do with the fact that I have been married for ages and it just bothers me because for me BIL / SIL relationship is such a sacred one that what the cvs are doing REALLY creeps me out...๐Ÿคข

But you are so right about Ahil...I hate him some days really badly (including today), for what he is doing and what he has been doing with regards to Sanam since the swap... but kiya karu yaar...once in a while my love for Ahil butts in and makes excuses for his behavior and I start latching on to what ever show of affection he throws at Sanam however cosmetic it looks in the bigger picture. ๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Enjoy your Sehan...Neither of them endears to me as characters but looks like fun days ahead for you.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
I am not understanding at all what is happening!   Rehaan I don't have any hope on him! And Ahil well I have lost all hopes on him long time ago! And now coming to main thing,  Seher disgusts me now!  Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

I am not understanding at all what is happening!   Rehaan I don't have any hope on him! And Ahil well I have lost all hopes on him long time ago! And now coming to main thing,  Seher disgusts me now! 

Uhggg, tell me about it...I call her Sunehri because that is who she is today...Seher is the twin sister of Sanam and Sunehri hasn't proved herself as a sister to Sanam for me yet,...