Hum saat saath hain (Page 2)

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

Arshiji do we just assume any time we see your post here it is a CB? Tongue

Who is Charles? What did I miss?

Hi Nandy, ya its a CB. I guess I ave gotten comfortable with this short writing style! 

Just leaving a lot of threads to pick on discuss later in details 

As for Charles, you have to see this and next epsidoe to understand this Toofan Mail called Charles! 

He reminds me of Salma khan! 

Edited by Arshics - 31 December 2014 at 10:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Seven Garudas, 7 rakshsk. Reminds me of a show Seven on Sony. Where each one represented one of the Saptarishis, had their qualities.
Hope there are some bahen too among remaining 5.
If they are 7 bhais, we may need 7 heroins for them.

The number 7 has a lot of significance in our mythology! Saptrishis for one! I agree i too hope that we have a coupes of behnas too who are the rakshaks 

Interesting that we have 7 pieces of the puzzle who will have to come together as protector of the amrit 

mnx12

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arijit007

well this situation reminds me of power rangers.

Ha, it does! A very interesting twist to bring in the 7 rakshaks who will fight along side rudra 
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear Arshi,

I can see why  you are a tad disappointed with this one, but I loved this  sort of paisa vasool episode.

One needs a change  of pace and flavour, and as it is, I have had about enough of that Grierson torturing Shivanand. I cannot stand torture scenes, and this is so repetitive to boot. So the dishum dishum was a  great relief!

Plus, Rudra has the kind of  face that makes his physical triumphs all the more striking; it is impassive, not a muscle in it moves as he performs the most amazing feats of strength. I loved it when he tossed that  muscled hunk down into the courtyard. Reminded me of the young Krishna. There are a lot of parallels with the young Krishna here anyway, starting with Maimuyi's Yashoda Maiyya.

And yes, your tapori lingo is spot on and quite delightful!Clap Such a clever, punning title too!

Shyamala

Ya, I was a bit disappointed, the street smart Charles and raw rudra doing such slick orchestrated fighting was a bit out of sync, but what a marvelous week this is turning out to be! Every episode is different, every day unique and the pace is fast and excitement is edge of the seet! 

And what an epIsolde we had last night. Maimui is yashoda Maiyya, who dotes on her Krishna yet knows that he's destined for bigger things than her Nandgaon! And last night shiva was so like Vasudev in the karagar! 

I am more than happy with last nights episode! And I lovethe salman khanish tapori Charles 

I expected a mega dialogue of EK baar jo maine commitment kar di..., type and i was not disappointed, I got my dhansu filmi line from him..  apun 3 cheezon se door rahega ...  

sashashyam

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prav2

Ha ha nice post.Understand your disappointment But i sort of liked this concept.Kind of made me remember the 7 potters taking the flight to confuse voldemort lol .The 7 could have a relevance in future ,though they all seem to be protectors ,they all doesn't seem to have same powers and the tatoo was slightly different.When rudra is shown to be intense and brooding ,this boy comes as full of life and street smart.It would be interesting to see their bonding and how they complement each other.The characters seems to have many similarities may be with krishna like auntyji mention,potter with all immortality and marking and dan brownish gps tracking or secret society yet love it as despite these familiarities the actors and the direction brings in a freshness and a uniqueness which makes it enjoyable.Hopefully it continues in future too

I too like the concept, and the two characters Charles are similar yet poles apart, as highlighted by you. The treatment of Mahakumbh is excellent, it is modern yet very rooted in the ancient mythology, very contemporary, yet very traditional. 

I am loving it, just the bollywood style shown in this epsidoe was disappointing for me, anyway last night more than made up for it! 
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kusum04

Awesome Post Di... Hug Hug 
Action packed episode.. i loved it.. Silly Cool Clown 

Kusum, thank you hai Ji! 

Are you watching MK regularly or not? Ab toh Gauti bhi aa gaya hai! 

Kusum04

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyo_loveurlife

Hello diBig smile Awesome post as usualClap getting used to MKLOL 

Hello Jyo, I am loving MK! Hope to get more dhansu posts from Jyo 

jyo_loveurlife

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
It was poora poora paisa vasool epi. Enjoyed it to the core. I mean intense drama is fine, but it needs to balanced out with fast paced entertaining epi too.
I feel 7 people might belong to various cast , creed, region, religion  and gender so that will be able to bring out a noble message of unity needed cutting across cast, creed, region, religion and gender to achieve something great, something needed for the overall good of the society.

Also 7 is the number of Ashouniks( means military group) Pandavas had for Kurusketra war. And we all know Kurusketra war is called Dharma Yudh, the war that was fought to uphold Dharma on Earth. Which was very very intense.

Arshics

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mahakumbh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index