Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Mohit Gulati = Bakhtiyar Irani (Page 13)

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaultInOurStars

This is one strange reaction frm some ppl!
Its right when karishma said we will attend his funeral and its wrong if mohit felt hurt by this comment and expresses his opinion!

Hope ppl who are bashing mohit and supporting karishma,eise din na aaye koi apko bole" wish koi apko mare and i will attend ur funeral" and if that day comes--we r waiting for ur reaction-hope it will be same like now

but karishma never made that comment 'we will attend his funeral' it was sushant who made it and karishma just laughed along

and if gautam's brother was so hurt by it the he should have told gautam and let gautam handle it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaSIR.MEOWINGTONChingaari

SIR.MEOWINGTON IF-Stunnerz
SIR.MEOWINGTON
SIR.MEOWINGTON

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

Meow 

Haan tau ?Wink
Chaude mein kiya Wink

BHai ko defend nahin karega kya wo bhi Freeze task meinWinkWink

super brosCool

Gulati toh Tanna ke balboote pe apna footage khaata hi tha.
Ab Bhai Gulati bhi aachuke apni 2 mins of fame paane woh bhi Tanna ke hi balboote. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaNimbuMirchiChingaari

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Its right when karishma said we will attend his funeral and its wrong if mohit felt hurt by this comment and expresses his opinion!

Hope ppl who are bashing mohit and supporting karishma,eise din na aaye koi apko bole" wish koi apko mare and i will attend ur funeral" and if that day comes--we r waiting for ur reaction-hope it will be same like now

but karishma never made that comment 'we will attend his funeral' it was sushant who made it and karishma just laughed along

and if gautam's brother was so hurt by it the he should have told gautam and let gautam handle it

I can bet my whole property ki agar mohit ne ye just gauti ko bola hota u n many others would hav started different topics on hw gautams brothr is doing chugli...this happnd long back y is he bringing it up nw...phuski mohit couldnt say this to tanna n upen openly etc. etc.
SIR.MEOWINGTON IF-Stunnerz
SIR.MEOWINGTON
SIR.MEOWINGTON

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged

If he was so hurt by it...why the heck did he not go and confront Sushi after his eviction? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaChingaari

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

Meow

Haan tau ?Wink
Chaude mein kiyaWink

super brosCool

Ab Bhai Gulati bhi aachuke apni 2 mins of fame paane woh bhi Tanna ke hi balboote.LOL

yeah true!!! jo bhi tanna ki bajata hai famous ho jata hai...bt by God bada maza aata hai mujhe...
shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

With due respect, had anyone made a Funeral comment abt my brother I wld have broken their face . And yes its Sushant who made tht comment but Tanna instead of correcting him laughed .

Like Upen's comment
Gautam : Kya huwa .Subha subha ghussa hain
Upen : tera chehra dekh liya iss liye ..

Make tht comment on my brother and see wht happens .I will bring the whole freaking house down .
They can come after my and my brother for his behaviour .I will die but will not even let anyone touch him .( I am the younger one )
I am fiercely protective . But i will call my brother out on his mistake but when people make such rubbish comments anger does sink in .
Mohit was polite abt it . I wld have raised hell .

As for Mohit being Baakhtiyaar in ur dream and bakhtiyaar's .

Do u think upen and tanna do not have siblings or they will not bring the house down? We all have siblings and loads of us r fiercely protective for them. Should we all start fightsnto defend our brothers and sisters?? Or let them deal with their problem as adult individual??

THis is wht I wld do ..Wht others will do is not my concern .
I am no Mahatma Gandhi or Buddha .You hurt my family and I will unleash my wrath.

ROFL ..best make sure they don't go reality shows then ...as a lot of ugly things are
Said and done without intent most of the time ...24/7 in a 3 bedroom house with a garden and 15 folks is a lot of pressure with constant battles ...

Best part is gauti himself discussed the tanna issue as she told him on his face and he told snapdeal caller that aaal izzz well on wkw ...but of course bhai ko footage chahiye to chamkana to mangta ... Birds of a feather after all.

Look at tannas mom... How much crap has been said about her. And did she chamkao? LOL

And wasn't it Sallu who said on wkw that u were Praising about tanna. If u wanna stay in this industry one has to deal with a lot of crap LOL.

O well ...

lol kya bola tha tanna ne gauti k face par wo bhi bata do...yaar tumhari tanna is one footage givng artist...kya kar sakte hai isme...she likes to joke abt ppl funeral bt the relative tht too the own brothr of the said person is nt suppose to feel bad o retariate...n its nt like he was screamng her ears off...jo usko bolna tha usne bola...apne bhai k liye bola..
KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged

If he was so hurt by it...why the heck did he not go and confront Sushi after his eviction?

Good point ... Why come to bb house to chamkao the wrong person...LOL ...

Kyonki woh chaudey mein actually thodee kuch kar sakta hain... Unless he would convince to meet sush and play statue like kids with him...he might not be able to get past sush ka building ka watchmen even... LOL
Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Meow 

Haan tau ?Wink
Chaude mein kiya Wink

super brosCool

Ab Bhai Gulati bhi aachuke apni 2 mins of fame paane woh bhi Tanna ke hi balboote. LOL

Tanna na hoti tau in  Bros ka kya hota CryCryCry

Go to top