India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

why you need a mans shoulder to cry?

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i did not like what ragini did last night epi. she is not being fare to aman. why did she need his shoulder to cry? she could have gone home strait  to her mother. this is how aman kind of  good  guy turns negative. ragini knows very well that aman is interested on her, but she keep using him. in a way she is very selfish. now its clear fm where her two kids got that selfishness. aman is a good guy but not smart. he should not have let her do that. he could have stayed as a good friend and help her. this is how misunderstanding begins in the relationship. it could be friend or husband does not matter.Disapprove lets see what she does on nisihi's wedding. and that cheap chic nivedita cannot stand her. she looks like waiting for neil to say yes that she could jump on him.Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

phibinibrutiangelmadhurjya1mangalore4856Siddhi_Infinitedreams

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Well, I am not judging Ragini right now cos there are lots of emotional upheavals happening right now. 
But yes, I did not really appreciate her crying on Dr Aman's shoulder yesterday. Neither of them needs it. 
PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Agreed! I feel so bad for Aman on some particular instances. Ragini is being ridiculously selfish in his case. She's well aware of his feelings and yet she's using him just to fuel her ego. Confused
NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
in my opinion... aman is kind of the only friend she has right now... and would be the one to stand by her...she trust him... it's not about needing a guy's shoulder to cry on.. ragini has no friends and in that moment... aman her friend, not only helped her stand up, but he also was there when she needed him. a moment where you need a friend to rely on and lend a shoulder to cry, it cannot be termed selfish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChrisinShalima_zaka

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

in my opinion... aman is kind of the only friend she has right now... and would be the one to stand by her...she trust him... it's not about needing a guy's shoulder to cry on.. ragini has no friends and in that moment... aman her friend, not only helped her stand up, but he also was there when she needed him. a moment where you need a friend to rely on and lend a shoulder to cry, it cannot be termed selfish.

Well, you do have a point. And I agree to the same. 

It's true Ragini doesn't have too many people to fall back unopened a friend like Dr Aman is like godsend. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyaNiVu-mjht1ChrisinS

halima_zaka IF-Sizzlerz
halima_zaka
halima_zaka

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiVu-mjht1

agree wid u 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top