Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Next in line, mr.rehan quershi (Page 4)

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockofages

dragging and manhandling someone else's wife is totally not done...i think aahil was not there when rehan dragged sanam out of the room...but hugging someone out of joy when your biological mother is dying is also lil OTT...and i always thought that rehan knows sanam very well because they were very good friends for a long tym but after watching the precap i was very dissapointed...atleast rehan know's what his evil mother is capable of but still he beleived that sanam was the one responsible for his mothers plight...actually to be very honest actually no one in the house is honest at present ...each and everyone is hiding big secrets ...I am not supporting aahil but atleast he is honest and he is not hiding any secrets...the twins,rehan,tanveer,sanam2 all are playing around aahil ...the whole game is related to aahil's money,aahil's property but still he is the one who is kept in dark...and coming to sanam the treatment she is getting is totally wrong but still wat else you will expect she is less bothered to tell him why she ran away during their nikaah...atleast she could have made up a false story and told aahil ...but no nobody she is less bothered about it...and coming to rehan expectation level is always 0 in his case...he is good for nothing...
Yes im too very disappointed with rehan...and about aahil yeah he is played on by everyone but he is the one who is allowing everyone to play with him... sanam cant tell the truth now to aahil because he will not believe her above his ammi and regarding telling any false made stories I don't think sanam would want to lie to aahil and break his trust when it is tied with a flimsy thread...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarsahil333

kavyapramod99 Goldie
kavyapramod99
kavyapramod99

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hey guys just relax.what if reher purposely dragged seher and hurt her to know if she's his sunehri or not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi163

Greys_Anatomy IF-Dazzler
Greys_Anatomy
Greys_Anatomy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
CVs know how to ruin a male character ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

We had three strong leads Aahil , Rehaan and Rahat ...AND now all off them are roaming god knows where ??????

What is happening to all the male leads ...plzzz somebody do something ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi163sahil333MrDarcyfan

--Sana-- IF-Rockerz
--Sana--
--Sana--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
well every character butchered beyond now a days in qh 
And I dont have any expectation for rehaans character not now before too but  I m shocked after saw the precap rehaan manhandles sanam seriously how dare him Angry. IMO, I really hate aahil now what he did while another man manhandles his wife he totally lost it. I never expected from him.

P.S.our bichari sanam oh god what happened with this girl???? why she behave like doormatShocked I want my old sanam backCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarsurbhi163sahil333MrDarcyfan

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT15661

hey guys just relax.what if reher purposely dragged seher and hurt her to know if she's his sunehri or not
need to wait and see but I have lost all belief on cvs. ... I would more than happy to be proved wrong about rehan ... .. I want atleast one of them to remain in character 
surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greys_Anatomy

CVs know how to ruin a male character Confused

We had three strong leads Aahil , Rehaan and Rahat ...AND now all off them are roaming god knows where ??????

What is happening to all the male leads ...plzzz somebody do something Shocked
Gul has something against all leads...she wants only billi to win

sahil333MrDarcyfan

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sana--

well every character butchered beyond now a days in qh 
And I dont have any expectation for rehaans character not now before too but  I m shocked after saw the precap rehaan manhandles sanam seriously how dare him Angry. IMO, I really hate aahil now what he did while another man manhandles his wife he totally lost it. I never expected from him.

P.S.our bichari sanam oh god what happened with this girl???? why she behave like doormatShocked I want my old sanam backCry
Yes I too want my fiercy sanam back... they are butchering her characterCry

sahil333MrDarcyfan

Go to top