India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Next in line, mr.rehan quershi (Page 3)

_ZaaraK Goldie
_ZaaraK
_ZaaraK

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I was really shocked by his actions in the precap too... Can't believe that he would ever do something like that to Sanam, and the only reason he came back into the room was because he realized it was Seher, not Sanam. That left a bad taste in my mouth :| 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishsurbhi163sahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
well we should wait and watch first Ouch
surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Wrong post

Edited by asyaloveu - 30 December 2014 at 11:55pm
surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

Originally posted by Raingoddess

I think almost everyone comes to a consensus that we want Sanam to leave IM LOL It would be the best plot twist n maybe be one of the only ways to bring back the passion n junoon for SaHil! 

Thumbs Up , yes I want Sanam to leave IM like RIGHT  NOW ! The Cv's have to come up with another way to reveal the secrets.

I'm fed up with Aahil's behavior, he doesn't respect Sanam anymore. Right now I'm beginning to hate him. And so fed up with Seher, I just don't want her near Sanam anymore. What kind of sister is she? Sanam is still suffering and she doesn't feel an inch of guilt Wacko.

@Mandy:"But get her to snap out of it now already! High time SANAM gets a win! Fed up of watching her lose all the time!" ...The CV's gave us false glimpses of old Sanam, I'm so angry at the moment Angry

@asyaloveu: "Being a woman and watching what sanam is facing is frustrating me to core..."...I'm with you here, can't take it anymore Angry.
Yes sanam should leave directly after revenge track...if sanam stays after all this then her self respect would be questioned. ... it was for the self respect that she stayed in IM and did all the tasks aahil asked her to do... now they are showing completely another version of sanam...
Yesterday she was worried about what aahil would think of her but she wasn't even a little sad that her love is accusing her for committing murder... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil333

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _ZaaraKhan

I was really shocked by his actions in the precap too... Can't believe that he would ever do something like that to Sanam, and the only reason he came back into the room was because he realized it was Seher, not Sanam. That left a bad taste in my mouth :| 
Yeah rehan disappointed big time... he was the only character other character other than the twins to know whatever billi is capable of... I loved sahan's friendship but will wait until epi to see if some miracle happens and it is not shown what it is thought to be...

sahil333

Nalayak-baccha Goldie
Nalayak-baccha
Nalayak-baccha

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
 dragging and manhandling someone else's wife is totally not done...i think aahil was not there when rehan dragged sanam out of the room...but hugging someone out of joy when your biological mother is dying is also lil OTT...and i always thought that rehan knows sanam very well because they were very good friends for a long tym but after watching the precap i was very dissapointed...atleast rehan know's what his evil mother is capable of but still he beleived that sanam was the one responsible for his mothers plight...actually to be very honest actually no one in the house is honest at present ...each and everyone is hiding big secrets ...I am not supporting aahil but atleast he is honest and he is not hiding any secrets...the twins,rehan,tanveer,sanam2 all are playing around aahil ...the whole game is related to aahil's money,aahil's property but still he is the one who is kept in dark...and coming to sanam the treatment she is getting is totally wrong but still wat else you will expect she is less bothered to tell him why she ran away during their nikaah...atleast she could have made up a false story and told aahil ...but no nobody she is less bothered about it...and coming to rehan expectation level is always 0 in his case...he is good for nothing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi163sahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfreak

Originally posted by Sanjhari

well for hug I can say only one thing... he was looking for her for a long time and repenting on his actions and now finally realizing the person whom you love the most is standing in front of you is a relieve and that leads to the hug,
ya but I don't justify his action for locking sanam in a room
I firmly opine that a wife's honour must always be protected by the husband. Since Aahil does not respect his own wife and treats her like  a 'dau kaudi ki naukrani' everyone does the same.

Not justifying Rehan's actions, but while dragging away Sanam angrily, Rehan had no fear of Aahil's displeasure as he knows Aahil does not mind Sanam's disrespect by anyone including random guests, Ammi, Lateef, Khala, Khalu. All these others do it because they never had fear of Aahil's anger being unleashed if they treated Sanam shoddily. Rehan himself never did it because of his own good judgement and character.
But right now with his biological mother on death bed, he has every right to be rude to the prime suspect. And because he has no fear of brother's wrath, he let his anger flow freely.

Then he realised the person infront of him is his beloved and he hugged her. maybe he will question her after a few moments. We need to wait for the scene to play out.

On another note, I was surprised that Sanam was talking in all the insult from Aahil as her sorry fate. She had every intention of staying in IM even after exposing Tanveer. Since she cannot live without Aahil. So it means this torture of Aahil sharing his room with another woman, she herself being made to stay in (comparitively uncomfortable) servant quarter, slogging day and night sweeping/cleaning floors, serving breakfast/lunch dinner like a bloody waitress, was not enoughShockedSleepyOuch.

This status quo was OK for her? She had no plans of leaving Aahil ever even if he continued to stay with that other woman. This is really sick . Is Aahil the only option for her? What has he given her really..?

Im of no opinion that wife's honour lies with husband... I would rather expect my friend to support me rather than a husband who Is a puppet of his ammi...ofcourse aahil is in the wrong side and I had no expectations from him so it didnt affect me much but I hoped rehan to stand by sanam...
Aahil doesn't know billi's true face but rehan does...
And sanam Is living with aahil because she thinks tanveer made aahil her puppet...but accepting whatever aahil is doing to her Is really showing her in bad light...hope cvs get some brain in new year and direct proper tracks

sahil333

Go to top