Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Next in line, mr.rehan quershi (Page 2)

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyaloveu

And I too want sanam to leave Aahil after exposing billi... and serial to take a leap where aahil repents gor his actions...and join after going through a hard time...Qh was introduced as a serial endrosing women empowerment and what have cvs reduced it to...Ouch

I would totally love to see Sanam leaving Aahil after Tanu has been exposed. Sanam can go back to her Badi Ammi and start a new Dhaba. Aahil realizing what he lost and looking every where for her! For a change it would be nice to see Sanam getting the love she deserves. She's usually always trying to fix everyone's problems and gets humiliated in return for others actions. We know Aahil loves her but they only had few moments together, then the swap happened and Aahil ended up showering all his love on Seher Ouch their marriage has become a sham; so hopefully once Tanu is dethroned, Sanam will get the love she deserves.

Edited by Booteefool - 30 December 2014 at 12:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi163Raingoddesssahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Booteefool

And I too want sanam to leave Aahil after exposing billi... and serial to take a leap where aahil repents gor his actions...and join after going through a hard time...Qh was introduced as a serial endrosing women empowerment and what have cvs reduced it to...Ouch

I would totally love to see Sanam leaving Aahil after Tanu has been exposed. Sanam can go back to her Badi Ammi and start a new Dhaba. Aahil realizing what he lost and looking every where for her! For a change it would be nice to see Sanam getting the love she deserves. She's usually always trying to fix everyone's problems and gets humiliated in return for others actions. We know Aahil loves her but they only had few moments together, then the swap happened and Aahil ended up showering all his love on Seher Ouch their marriage has become a sham; so hopefully once Tanu is dethroned, Sanam will get the love she deserves.
Yeah I too want a leap or memory loss for sanam after billi is exposed... I want sanam to forget aahil where aahil strive hard to make her remember him... we can also get loving and caring track of aahil

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNameRaingoddesssahil333kyph21

Sanjhari IF-Dazzler
Sanjhari
Sanjhari

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
well for hug I can say only one thing... he was looking for her for a long time and repenting on his actions and now finally realizing the person whom you love the most is standing in front of you is a relieve and that leads to the hug,
ya but I don't justify his action for locking sanam in a room

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreaksurbhi163

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjhari

well for hug I can say only one thing... he was looking for her for a long time and repenting on his actions and now finally realizing the person whom you love the most is standing in front of you is a relieve and that leads to the hug,
ya but I don't justify his action for locking sanam in a room
The only thing that can save rehan's character is that he drags sanam to save her fron aahil's wrath which is highly unlikely looking at his reaction...hope something like that happens ... and the hug should be after seher tells him everything If it is at starting then its highly misplaced...waiting for epi ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNamesahil333MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

What women's empowerment? Sanam is now a Mujerewali didnt you know? This is just pathetic. Yeah, REHAN believes Sanam is capable of poisoning his Mum? He knows what she is like? More likely SHE took something to prove Sanam wrong. I just wish Khalu makes a mistake, and someone sees him give the antidote. Something needs to happen, coz I cant STAND to watch Sanam's torture anymore! This Billi would definitely have WON if she proves that Sanam poisoned her. 

She dosent have to DIE for it. Pathetic. Sick of it! As for Rehan and Seher...well after their "Love fest" is over, can they kindly help SANAM the "Real" victim of all this, to come out of it? What the hell happened to Kudhari Sanam? Now she cries she cant live without Aahil? Oh Yeah...she fell in LOVE. ALL Gul's heroine's that fall in love, end up a doormat for their love! Happened to Khushi, happened to Zoya, now happening to Sanam! It's true it DOES happen! But get her to snap out of it now already! High time SANAM gets a win! Fed up of watching her lose all the time!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

evedallas1surbhi163SheAishsahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

What women's empowerment? Sanam is now a Mujerewali didnt you know? This is just pathetic. Yeah, REHAN believes Sanam is capable of poisoning his Mum? He knows what she is like? More likely SHE took something to prove Sanam wrong. I just wish Khalu makes a mistake, and someone sees him give the antidote. Something needs to happen, coz I cant STAND to watch Sanam's torture anymore! This Billi would definitely have WON if she proves that Sanam poisoned her. 

She dosent have to DIE for it. Pathetic. Sick of it! As for Rehan and Seher...well after their "Love fest" is over, can they kindly help SANAM the "Real" victim of all this, to come out of it? What the hell happened to Kudhari Sanam? Now she cries she cant live without Aahil? Oh Yeah...she fell in LOVE. ALL Gul's heroine's that fall in love, end up a doormat for their love! Happened to Khushi, happened to Zoya, now happening to Sanam! It's true it DOES happen! But get her to snap out of it now already! High time SANAM gets a win! Fed up of watching her lose all the time!
I was speaking abt time when Qh started where zoya stood up for her rights against asadand never bend down to his orders...it was the main reason I started watching Qh...it was like breath of fresh air. ...
But cvs also made zoya a doormat for trps...and now it is sanam... since now twins cant lose ... sanam would be proved guilt free... maybe khalu will blabber something to save billi...

Keeping everything aside even if sanam is proved not guilty can rehan's wrongdoing and aahil's accusation taken back? But mahan sanam will forgive them even before they ask for an apology...and rehan he has time for romancing while his ammi is in danger but can condemn sanam and drag her for it... hypocrite much!!
Being a woman and watching what sanam is facing is frustrating me to core...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

evedallas1SheAishAGirlHasNoNamesahil333MrDarcyfan

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I think almost everyone comes to a consensus that we want Sanam to leave IM LOL It would be the best plot twist n maybe be one of the only ways to bring back the passion n junoon for SaHil! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi163SheAishAGirlHasNoNamesahil333MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

sahil333 IF-Rockerz
sahil333
sahil333

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I think almost everyone comes to a consensus that we want Sanam to leave IM LOL It would be the best plot twist n maybe be one of the only ways to bring back the passion n junoon for SaHil! 

Thumbs Up , yes I want Sanam to leave IM like RIGHT  NOW ! The Cv's have to come up with another way to reveal the secrets.

I'm fed up with Aahil's behavior, he doesn't respect Sanam anymore. Right now I'm beginning to hate him. And so fed up with Seher, I just don't want her near Sanam anymore. What kind of sister is she? Sanam is still suffering and she doesn't feel an inch of guilt Wacko.

@Mandy:"But get her to snap out of it now already! High time SANAM gets a win! Fed up of watching her lose all the time!" ...The CV's gave us false glimpses of old Sanam, I'm so angry at the moment Angry

@asyaloveu: "Being a woman and watching what sanam is facing is frustrating me to core..."...I'm with you here, can't take it anymore Angry.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi163SheAishAGirlHasNoNameRaingoddessMrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

Go to top