India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Next in line, mr.rehan quershi

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
QH is really famous for destroying their wonderfully built characters. ... first they ruined seher's character then aahil's followed by sanam's and now the new person to join is Mr. Rehan imran quershi...
I have always admired sanam-rehan's friendship.  They are like mobart of season 2. Even after the marriage rehan always stood by sanam no matter what. He knew sanam can never do such horrendous crime ...
In precap, they really butchered his chatacter... how can he believe than sanam tried to  kill that billi . He even knows what that billi is capable of for getting the property. ...and hugging her knowing that is seher is even more shocking. ... he should be more angrier to know that she is in sanam's place... I like sehan too but that definitely wasn't the time or place for that hug...
I am so frustrated with this show...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahSheAishTHE_BOSSchaith5micshyAGirlHasNoNamefanrayaRaingoddesssahil333kyph21

chaith5 Senior Member
chaith5
chaith5

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I don't have any expectation from rehaans character LOL

Edited by chaith5 - 30 December 2014 at 10:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi163SheAishTHE_BOSSAGirlHasNoNamesahil333kyph21flora212

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaith5

I don't have any expectation from rehaans character LOL
I had some. .. I really loved sahan's friendship snd everything washed away with the precapCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chaith5sahil333

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I guess the cvs are rushing everything cuz everyone's probably leaving town for New Years. But then again, they rushed SeHan story from the beginning.
Sanam "poisoning" Tanu results in angry Rehan but after knowing that it's Sunheri/Seher in place of Sanam everything is all good? Confused makes no sense Ouch
You would think he would be upset knowing that Sunheri has been living in IM as Sanam and may have supposedly "poisoned" his Ammi. I guess we just need to wait and watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi163Raingoddesssahil333kyph21MrDarcyfan

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Booteefool

I guess the cvs are rushing everything cuz everyone's probably leaving town for New Years. But then again, they rushed SeHan story from the beginning.
Sanam "poisoning" Tanu results in angry Rehan but after knowing that it's Sunheri/Seher in place of Sanam everything is all good? Confused makes no sense Ouch
You would think he would be upset knowing that Sunheri has been living in IM as Sanam and may have supposedly "poisoned" his Ammi. I guess we just need to wait and watch.
Absolutely,  he should be angry rather than  happy to see seher...rushing with this track makes this more irritating. ... hope this plan too backfires on billi itself... and who the hell is he to drag sanam like that... he crossed all the limits ... 
Waiting for the episode to see if at least some of his actions are justified. ..

SheAishAGirlHasNoNameRaingoddesssahil333kyph21

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
The precap did leave a bad taste in my mouth... It was more shocking cuz it was Rehan behaving this way... I understand thats his mother but it doesn't give him the right to push n lock Sanam like this, no matter who has told him too. Aahil is more impulsive n a jerk, not that it gives him the authority either but I would have been less shocked had he done this. But Rehan... Whenever I expect something from him, the cvs do the opposite. I always thought he would support Sanam n be angry at Sunehri at first but here its the opposite. I understand he is overwhelmed to see her but I hope they show him angry! Since we havn't seen the entire episode I wont jump to a conclusion but I sure hope they don't mess up Rehan even more! I like SeHan but not with Rehan treating Sanam like this... Seems like both bros prefer Seher... IMO Sanam shud avenge her parents death n leave IM. Go back to Punjab or anywhere else n start her life afresh with her parents blessings. I want SaHil too but not like this! 

surbhi163micshyAGirlHasNoNamesahil333MrDarcyfan

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

The precap did leave a bad taste in my mouth... It was more shocking cuz it was Rehan behaving this way... I understand thats his mother but it doesn't give him the right to push n lock Sanam like this, no matter who has told him too. Aahil is more impulsive n a jerk, not that it gives him the authority either but I would have been less shocked had he done this. But Rehan... Whenever I expect something from him, the cvs do the opposite. I always thought he would support Sanam n be angry at Sunehri at first but here its the opposite. I understand he is overwhelmed to see her but I hope they show him angry! Since we havn't seen the entire episode I wont jump to a conclusion but I sure hope they don't mess up Rehan even more! I like SeHan but not with Rehan treating Sanam like this... Seems like both bros prefer Seher... IMO Sanam shud avenge her parents death n leave IM. Go back to Punjab or anywhere else n start her life afresh with her parents blessings. I want SaHil too but not like this! 
Yeah sanam is the one who takes everyone's wrath...be it aahil, rehan, tanveer everyone targets her. ... she hasn't really done anything to deserve this. ... 
Seher too hugs rehan after knowing he just accused and was dragging her sister supposedly. ... what a sister she is??????...that was utterly ridiculous. ...
Rehan acted so out of character in precap... so much for "I know my limits"...
And im also hoping the cvs atleast show some lead in positive light rather than spoiling everyone's character. ...

AGirlHasNoNameRaingoddesssahil333kyph21MrDarcyfan

surbhi163 Senior Member
surbhi163
surbhi163

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
And I too want sanam to leave Aahil after exposing billi... and serial to take a leap where aahil repents gor his actions...and join after going through a hard time...Qh was introduced as a serial endrosing women empowerment and what have cvs reduced it to...Ouch

Edited by asyaloveu - 30 December 2014 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNameRaingoddesssahil333MrDarcyfan

Go to top