Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy vs Gautam (Page 9)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Lets see... Dimpy supported Gauti unconditionally and this was even pointed out in PC... she left the ring when he said.. leave it when it was her who made Pranit and Pritam give up the ring.. LOLLOLLOL

What has Gauti done for her (please dont say that his fans supported her... as that is not his action of support in BB Wink)... he didnt even give her immunity when he had a chance.. support her for captaincy (his words on chair task was he and Punz werent there when it happened... Wink)... 

So kyon loyalty milegi when all he has done is fight with her and go and make personal comments on her baap... 

How can you say she supported Gauti  unconditionallyWinkConfused? Unconditionally means whether or not she got the support back from Gauti,, she kept on supporting himLOL 

However, when she didn't get the support back from him, she left himWink Where is unconditional in that? It's as conditional as it getsLOLLOL

Her condition was that I will support you If you support me backLOLLOL How is that unconditionalLOLLOL?  I think unconditinal term is being unappropriated being used hereLOLLOL

oh man..u r too good with your definitions..

do your parents love you unconditionally? - ya then why do they expect you to obey their orders,  study even when you don't want to..LOL

lol..before you jump to conclusions, neither am i saying that i am discussing parenting..nor am i saying that Dimpy is same as GG's parent..

but seriosuly you need to stop hypothesizing..its too funny..just say you love gautam and for you he is never wrong..becahare jassos ko bhi araam mil jayegaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP-MariaMars-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Dimpy is annoying,, i dint find anything wrong in GG's statement!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya-Rani

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Lets see... Dimpy supported Gauti unconditionally and this was even pointed out in PC... she left the ring when he said.. leave it when it was her who made Pranit and Pritam give up the ring.. LOLLOLLOL

What has Gauti done for her (please dont say that his fans supported her... as that is not his action of support in BB Wink)... he didnt even give her immunity when he had a chance.. support her for captaincy (his words on chair task was he and Punz werent there when it happened... Wink)... 

So kyon loyalty milegi when all he has done is fight with her and go and make personal comments on her baap... 

How can you say she supported Gauti  unconditionallyWinkConfused? Unconditionally means whether or not she got the support back from Gauti,, she kept on supporting himLOL 

However, when she didn't get the support back from him, she left himWink Where is unconditional in that? It's as conditional as it getsLOLLOL

Her condition was that I will support you If you support me backLOLLOL How is that unconditionalLOLLOL?  I think unconditinal term is being unappropriated being used hereLOLLOL

do your parents love you unconditionally? - ya then why do they expect you to obey their orders,  study even when you don't want to..LOL

lol..before you jump to conclusions, neither am i saying that i am discussing parenting..nor am i saying that Dimpy is same as GG's parent..

but seriosuly you need to stop hypothesizing..its too funny..just say you love gautam and for you he is never wrong..becahare jassos ko bhi araam mil jayegaLOL

mein to give up maar diya enigmatic.. i dont like banging my head against wall.. arey even press said her support is unconditional.. and she gave them (punz and gauti) benefit of doubt..

just see the response.. all the paras on unconditional support disagreement but not one statement on where he supported her thus far... Wink.. still the support is not unconditional... LOL... to ab mein kya boloo...  but now i give up... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerenigmatic_zephy-MariaMars-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy] 

Why do you feel the need for me to defend my commentWackoConfused?  I expressed my opinion and I stick by itBig smile.

because stupidity and looniness irks me That's your problem not mine so again why do you feel the need for me defend my commentConfusedConfusedConfusedbecause stupidity and looniness irks me And how is that my problemROFL?because it is a stupid statement ROFL Says who? Self appointed judgeWackoROFL

You and other People have right to agree or disagree with my opinion and I give two hoots about itLOLLOL

again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its merit And I care that I am my opinion is being gradedROFLLOLLOL  again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its meritLOL And Repeating comments has meritClapWackoROFL?again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its meritLOL (i can't help it..you don't understand LOL) Delusion has no cureROFL

I love Gauti and I am not going to fight with anyone to prove it.  We love We Love GautiParty
PartyParty

this statement is perfectly acceptable..you should have begin with this last time..instead of randomly giving these hypotheses.. and then running away when proven wrong..LOL Yeah 
Yeah Baby I am a proud fan of Gauti , doesn't matter if I start or end my post with itLOLWinkParty
gethappy.. again an acceptable statementLOLTongue..finally you nailed it.. I love I love GautiParty

Clapbravo..finally stopped making up random theories..LOL Waiting to see a sense in all thisConfusedConfusedROFL I love I love GautiParty
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

You are all bashing Gautam for mentioning Dimpy's parent and here you are bringing in my parents in the convoWacko And I am hypocrite?  

I love I love GautiParty
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy] 

because stupidity and looniness irks me And how is that my problemROFL?because it is a stupid statement ROFL Says who? Self appointed judgeWackoROFL...lmaoROFL i just proved it to you in all the last posts me and jassos have shared with you...LOL

again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its meritLOL (i can't help it..you don't understand LOL) Delusion has no cureROFL..shaabash aapko aapka fangiri samajh aa gaya..you echo my sentiments here..LOL

Clapbravo..finally stopped making up random theories..LOL Waiting to see a sense in all thisConfusedConfusedROFL I love I love GautiParty

i thought we agreed that no sense can be made out of it since you randomly just wrote something without realizing its true meaning..and but obviously you failed miserably in putting forth the merit of your hypothesis..

so just end it by saying you love gautam and don't see any wrong in that..so that its easier for us to accept that you can't be argued with rationally..LOL..for you will never agree to VALID points
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

You are all bashing Gautam for mentioning Dimpy's parent and here you are bringing in my parents in the convoWacko And I am hypocrite?  

dear lord..r u doing this on purposeLOL..too entertaining..

its an example substantiating the point you raised..which again is a hypothesis proven wrong!!!

I love I love GautiParty

keep it upClap...see short and sweet..to the point statement...i totally appreciate this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy] 

because stupidity and looniness irks me And how is that my problemROFL?because it is a stupid statement ROFL Says who? Self appointed judgeWackoROFL...lmaoROFL i just proved it to you in all the last posts me and jassos have shared with you...LOL

again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its meritLOL (i can't help it..you don't understand LOL) Delusion has no cureROFL..shaabash aapko aapka fangiri samajh aa gaya..you echo my sentiments here..LOL

i thought we agreed that no sense can be made out of it since you randomly just wrote something without realizing its true meaning..and but obviously you failed miserably in putting forth the merit of your hypothesis..

so just end it by saying you love gautam and don't see any wrong in that..so that its easier for us to accept that you can't be argued with rationally..LOL..for you will never agree to VALID points

According to you a good argument is where people say you are right and you winLOLLOL

If people don't agree with you, their statements are invalid and have no merits WinkLOL 

Why should I back off from what I believe? If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine, but you can't say that I need to change my opinion because you don't agree with themBig smileBig smile You can say you don't agree and move on, but forcing people to agree with you isn't nice.

Go to top