Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy vs Gautam (Page 8)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45475

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by -Rani

I can't believe I supported Dimpy in the beginning as I thought she was decent person and not the type to change loyalty for her benefitThumbs Down

Good or bad, one should stick to the person they had firmly showed their loyalties to.

Gautam & Punz are the only ones who never change their loyalties no matter how alone they got or how difficult things got for them.

For me, Dimpy, Pritma, Praneet, Sonali are all the same, doing flip flops according to their convenience.

Even If Dimpy comes back to PG, I will never support her again just like I am not supporting Pritam or Sonali even-though they are back to PG after getting boot from the other group.

I used to think Dimpy is an intelligent woman, but actually she is a cunning woman. Not sure how I didn't see that, well everyone is allowed one mistakeOuch

Gauti FTWParty


Aah. Good or bad dimpy should have kept her unconditional support for baba gugu despite Her not getting it back. This was even asked by a reporter in PC .. And why ? Yeh kya bb ka game show nahee hain? Everyone is here to serve gugu ? And keep loyalty ?

But chelagiri ka role has been already taken by gauti for bb8 ... Dimpy was simply not interested in that part LOL


It's my personal view that one should valueloyalty. The only reason I love Gauti that he is loyal to the T.

Dimpy isn't loyal to anyone as she stuck to PG for fan support and went to KU due to Majboori (in her own words).

We will all find out on finale day who was right who was wrong when Gautam raises that trophy. He can't have so many fan following if he was going so wrong.

I am not a teenage girl who is infatuated by daily soap actor. I am couple years older than Gautam and he hastruly earned the love and respect from me.


Loyalty is good but a two way street na? Why is it ok for gauti to fite with someone who gave him unconditional loyalty and helped him become captain and also win immunity task amongst other things? And then say things like "yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain"

And then bring baap in the middle ? So basically your arguement doesn't fit any logic if u value loyalty as clearly gauti doesn't show it no respects it as far as Dimpy is concerned ... Cool

When did Gautam ask Dimpy to fight with Pritam to make him win the Immunity task?  I don't remember itConfusedLOLLOL

Dimpy fought with Pritam because Pritam had eliminated her in Hotel task. She was taking out her personal khunnak in the name of supporting Gautam.

I am glad She moved on to the bedroom gang. Upen and Karishma are more like her than GautamBig smileBig smile

I understand that people will suport anyone who is agaisnt Gautam, but that doesn't matter, Gautam was is and always will be the most popular contestantCool. The likes of Karishmas, Dimpys, Sonis, Upens only make people love Gauti more and more and more and moreBig smileCool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07singin80Mysterygirl_me

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Joined: 08 August 2014
Posts: 5116

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Dimpy owned the footage artist Cool 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerenigmatic_zephy-MariaMars-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45475

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by -Rani

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy] 

Why do you feel the need for me to defend my commentWackoConfused?  I expressed my opinion and I stick by itBig smile.

because stupidity and looniness irks me That's your problem not mine so again why do you feel the need for me defend my commentConfusedConfusedConfused

You and other People have right to agree or disagree with my opinion and I give two hoots about itLOLLOL

again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its merit And I care that I am my opinion is being gradedROFLLOLLOL

I love Gauti and I am not going to fight with anyone to prove it.  We love We Love GautiParty
PartyParty

this statement is perfectly acceptable..you should have begin with this last time..instead of randomly giving these hypotheses.. and then running away when proven wrong..LOL Yeah 
Yeah Baby I am a proud fan of Gauti , doesn't matter if I start or end my post with itLOLWinkParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19342

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by -Rani

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy] 

Why do you feel the need for me to defend my commentWackoConfused?  I expressed my opinion and I stick by itBig smile.

because stupidity and looniness irks me That's your problem not mine so again why do you feel the need for me defend my commentConfusedConfusedConfusedbecause stupidity and looniness irks me

You and other People have right to agree or disagree with my opinion and I give two hoots about itLOLLOL

again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its merit And I care that I am my opinion is being gradedROFLLOLLOL  again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its meritLOL

I love Gauti and I am not going to fight with anyone to prove it.  We love We Love GautiParty
PartyParty

this statement is perfectly acceptable..you should have begin with this last time..instead of randomly giving these hypotheses.. and then running away when proven wrong..LOL Yeah 
Yeah Baby I am a proud fan of Gauti , doesn't matter if I start or end my post with itLOLWinkParty
gethappy.. again an acceptable statementLOLTongue..finally you nailed it..
KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Joined: 09 February 2006
Posts: 8923

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by -Rani

I can't believe I supported Dimpy in the beginning as I thought she was decent person and not the type to change loyalty for her benefitThumbs Down

Good or bad, one should stick to the person they had firmly showed their loyalties to.

Gautam & Punz are the only ones who never change their loyalties no matter how alone they got or how difficult things got for them.

For me, Dimpy, Pritma, Praneet, Sonali are all the same, doing flip flops according to their convenience.

Even If Dimpy comes back to PG, I will never support her again just like I am not supporting Pritam or Sonali even-though they are back to PG after getting boot from the other group.

I used to think Dimpy is an intelligent woman, but actually she is a cunning woman. Not sure how I didn't see that, well everyone is allowed one mistakeOuch

Gauti FTWParty


Aah. Good or bad dimpy should have kept her unconditional support for baba gugu despite Her not getting it back. This was even asked by a reporter in PC .. And why ? Yeh kya bb ka game show nahee hain? Everyone is here to serve gugu ? And keep loyalty ?

But chelagiri ka role has been already taken by gauti for bb8 ... Dimpy was simply not interested in that part LOL


It's my personal view that one should valueloyalty. The only reason I love Gauti that he is loyal to the T.

Dimpy isn't loyal to anyone as she stuck to PG for fan support and went to KU due to Majboori (in her own words).

We will all find out on finale day who was right who was wrong when Gautam raises that trophy. He can't have so many fan following if he was going so wrong.

I am not a teenage girl who is infatuated by daily soap actor. I am couple years older than Gautam and he hastruly earned the love and respect from me.


Loyalty is good but a two way street na? Why is it ok for gauti to fite with someone who gave him unconditional loyalty and helped him become captain and also win immunity task amongst other things? And then say things like "yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain"

And then bring baap in the middle ? So basically your arguement doesn't fit any logic if u value loyalty as clearly gauti doesn't show it no respects it as far as Dimpy is concerned ... Cool

When did Gautam ask Dimpy to fight with Pritam to make him win the Immunity task?  I don't remember itConfusedLOLLOL

Dimpy fought with Pritam because Pritam had eliminated her in Hotel task. She was taking out her personal khunnak in the name of supporting Gautam.

I am glad She moved on to the bedroom gang. Upen and Karishma are more like her than GautamBig smileBig smile

I understand that people will suport anyone who is agaisnt Gautam, but that doesn't matter, Gautam was is and always will be the most popular contestantCool. The likes of Karishmas, Dimpys, Sonis, Upens only make people love Gauti more and more and more and moreBig smileCool

Lets see... Dimpy supported Gauti unconditionally and this was even pointed out in PC... she left the ring when he said.. leave it when it was her who made Pranit and Pritam give up the ring.. LOLLOLLOL

What has Gauti done for her (please dont say that his fans supported her... as that is not his action of support in BB Wink)... he didnt even give her immunity when he had a chance.. support her for captaincy (his words on chair task was he and Punz werent there when it happened... Wink)... 

So kyon loyalty milegi when all he has done is fight with her and go and make personal comments on her baap... 


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerenigmatic_zephy-MariaMars-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45475

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by -Rani

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy] 

Why do you feel the need for me to defend my commentWackoConfused?  I expressed my opinion and I stick by itBig smile.

because stupidity and looniness irks me That's your problem not mine so again why do you feel the need for me defend my commentConfusedConfusedConfusedbecause stupidity and looniness irks me And how is that my problemROFL?

You and other People have right to agree or disagree with my opinion and I give two hoots about itLOLLOL

again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its merit And I care that I am my opinion is being gradedROFLLOLLOL  again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its meritLOL And Repeating comments has meritClapWackoROFL?

I love Gauti and I am not going to fight with anyone to prove it.  We love We Love GautiParty
PartyParty

this statement is perfectly acceptable..you should have begin with this last time..instead of randomly giving these hypotheses.. and then running away when proven wrong..LOL Yeah 
Yeah Baby I am a proud fan of Gauti , doesn't matter if I start or end my post with itLOLWinkParty
gethappy.. again an acceptable statementLOLTongue..finally you nailed it.. I love I love GautiParty
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45475

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP


Lets see... Dimpy supported Gauti unconditionally and this was even pointed out in PC... she left the ring when he said.. leave it when it was her who made Pranit and Pritam give up the ring.. LOLLOLLOL

What has Gauti done for her (please dont say that his fans supported her... as that is not his action of support in BB Wink)... he didnt even give her immunity when he had a chance.. support her for captaincy (his words on chair task was he and Punz werent there when it happened... Wink)... 

So kyon loyalty milegi when all he has done is fight with her and go and make personal comments on her baap... 



How can you say she supported Gauti  unconditionallyWinkConfused? Unconditionally means whether or not she got the support back from Gauti,, she kept on supporting himLOL 

However, when she didn't get the support back from him, she left himWink Where is unconditional in that? It's as conditional as it getsLOLLOL

Her condition was that I will support you If you support me backLOLLOL How is that unconditionalLOLLOL?  I think unconditinal term is being unappropriated being used hereLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19342

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by -Rani

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy] 

Why do you feel the need for me to defend my commentWackoConfused?  I expressed my opinion and I stick by itBig smile.

because stupidity and looniness irks me That's your problem not mine so again why do you feel the need for me defend my commentConfusedConfusedConfusedbecause stupidity and looniness irks me And how is that my problemROFL?because it is a stupid statement ROFL

You and other People have right to agree or disagree with my opinion and I give two hoots about itLOLLOL

again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its merit And I care that I am my opinion is being gradedROFLLOLLOL  again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its meritLOL And Repeating comments has meritClapWackoROFL?again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its meritLOL (i can't help it..you don't understand LOL)

I love Gauti and I am not going to fight with anyone to prove it.  We love We Love GautiParty
PartyParty

this statement is perfectly acceptable..you should have begin with this last time..instead of randomly giving these hypotheses.. and then running away when proven wrong..LOL Yeah 
Yeah Baby I am a proud fan of Gauti , doesn't matter if I start or end my post with itLOLWinkParty
gethappy.. again an acceptable statementLOLTongue..finally you nailed it.. I love I love GautiParty

Clapbravo..finally stopped making up random theories..LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gautam is bad Gautam is evil Gautam is vamp Gautam is dis Gautam is dt

2 3 4

Author: SprihaJA   Replies: 28   Views: 7772

SprihaJA 28 7772 24 January 2015 at 3:24am by divinity11
Gautam Gautam Gautam

Author: vrushap   Replies: 9   Views: 2231

vrushap 9 2231 24 January 2015 at 2:28am by ..NeverGiveUp..
Gautam..Gautam..Gautam..Love him ..Hate him ..But cant ignore him

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 98   Views: 15426

jyoti06 98 15426 22 January 2015 at 9:24pm by boomiesboom
Gautam Gautam Gautam..tooooo good

2 3 4 5 6

Author: praval   Replies: 40   Views: 7804

praval 40 7804 21 January 2015 at 7:03pm by Sidhibaat
do diandra fallen in love with gautam or gautam fallen in love

Author: fire_gun   Replies: 0   Views: 841

fire_gun 0 841 05 December 2014 at 10:33am by fire_gun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index