enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by mittijalebi

Originally posted by So-Sweet

Whatevea...I find Gautam way better than Dimpy.
Coming to parent thing...Gautam didnt abuse her parents instead notified with respect that her father is a lawyer. I don't see any thing wrong here.

but what is the need to bring anyone's family into it when your relations with that person are not 100%?

gautam is such a hypocrite...he can do whatever he pleases but if someone does the same to him he gets upset.

he is sick!

@SoSweet,

how can you judge respect.. do you know what is Dimpy's equation with her father?.. even if it were the best relationship in the world.. is she comfortable with anyone taking her family's name..and trying to show that she is a blot on the family?

you hear only the lawyer part..do u know in which context did he use it?

Do not assume things...

Gautam frankly is extremely cheap and ill mannered...

Sick, cheap and ill mannered huh?

I believe you supported Pritam when he abused and threatened to hit Dimpy in the Immunity task?

Kudos Clap

tum god ho? ki tumhara man ho ki let me asusme this because whatever i assume is always right and start accusing the other person with this clapping smiley..

if you have no logic to defend gautam..don't create random statements in your sleep..

show one post where i have supported pritam's direct insult

Don't get too desperate!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3MidnightRambler-MariaMars-

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

I can't believe I supported Dimpy in the beginning as I thought she was decent person and not the type to change loyalty for her benefit Thumbs Down

Good or bad, one should stick to the person they had firmly showed their loyalties to.

r u kidding me..
by that logic we should keep voting the same govt into power even if they ruin the economy beyonf repairLOL

you should have loyalty to those who respect you and value you...self respect hai ki nahi??

Gautam & Punz are the only ones who never change their loyalties no matter how alone they got or how difficult things got for them. 

For me, Dimpy, Pritma, Praneet, Sonali are all the same, doing flip flops according to their convenience. 

Even If Dimpy comes back to PG, I will never support her again just like I am not supporting Pritam or Sonali even-though they are back to PG after getting boot from the other group. 

I used to think Dimpy is an intelligent woman, but actually she is a cunning woman. Not sure how I didn't see that, well everyone is allowed one mistakeOuch

Gauti FTWParty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

singin80Sakina3MidnightRambler-MariaMars-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

I can't believe I supported Dimpy in the beginning as I thought she was decent person and not the type to change loyalty for her benefitThumbs Down

Good or bad, one should stick to the person they had firmly showed their loyalties to.

Gautam & Punz are the only ones who never change their loyalties no matter how alone they got or how difficult things got for them.

For me, Dimpy, Pritma, Praneet, Sonali are all the same, doing flip flops according to their convenience.

Even If Dimpy comes back to PG, I will never support her again just like I am not supporting Pritam or Sonali even-though they are back to PG after getting boot from the other group.

I used to think Dimpy is an intelligent woman, but actually she is a cunning woman. Not sure how I didn't see that, well everyone is allowed one mistakeOuch

Gauti FTWParty

Aah. Good or bad dimpy should have kept her unconditional support for baba gugu despite Her not getting it back. This was even asked by a reporter in PC .. And why ? Yeh kya bb ka game show nahee hain? Everyone is here to serve gugu ? And keep loyalty ?

But chelagiri ka role has been already taken by gauti for bb8 ... Dimpy was simply not interested in that part LOL

It's my personal view that one should value loyalty. The only reason I love Gauti that he is loyal to the T. 

Dimpy isn't loyal to anyone as she stuck to PG for fan support and went to KU due to Majboori (in her own words).

We will all find out on finale day who was right who was wrong when Gautam raises that trophy. He can't have so many fan following if he was going so wrong.

I am not a teenage girl who is infatuated by daily soap actor. I am couple years older than Gautam and he has truly earned the love and respect from me. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

singin80devsriya

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

I can't believe I supported Dimpy in the beginning as I thought she was decent person and not the type to change loyalty for her benefit Thumbs Down

r u kidding me..
by that logic we should keep voting the same govt into power even if they ruin the economy beyonf repairLOL

you should have loyalty to those who respect you and value you...self respect hai ki nahi??

Gauti FTWParty

Sorry I am not here to discuss politics hereLOLLOL
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

r u kidding me..

Gauti FTWParty

oops sorry let me spell it out for you..you made a very general statement.. and draw a corollary to a situation you saw in your life..

I made corollary to a situation when i tried to interpret it in some other setting..

didn't know giving examples is discussing politics..

lol..come up with better logics to defend your argument..or just accept that you randomly made a statement without even realizing what it means

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

singin80Sakina3MidnightRambler-MariaMars-BullsEye777Chingaari

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

I can't believe I supported Dimpy in the beginning as I thought she was decent person and not the type to change loyalty for her benefitThumbs Down

Gauti FTWParty

Aah. Good or bad dimpy should have kept her unconditional support for baba gugu despite Her not getting it back. This was even asked by a reporter in PC .. And why ? Yeh kya bb ka game show nahee hain? Everyone is here to serve gugu ? And keep loyalty ?

But chelagiri ka role has been already taken by gauti for bb8 ... Dimpy was simply not interested in that part LOL

It's my personal view that one should valueloyalty. The only reason I love Gauti that he is loyal to the T.

Dimpy isn't loyal to anyone as she stuck to PG for fan support and went to KU due to Majboori (in her own words).

We will all find out on finale day who was right who was wrong when Gautam raises that trophy. He can't have so many fan following if he was going so wrong.

I am not a teenage girl who is infatuated by daily soap actor. I am couple years older than Gautam and he hastruly earned the love and respect from me.

Loyalty is good but a two way street na? Why is it ok for gauti to fite with someone who gave him unconditional loyalty and helped him become captain and also win immunity task amongst other things? And then say things like "yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain"

And then bring baap in the middle ? So basically your arguement doesn't fit any logic if u value loyalty as clearly gauti doesn't show it no respects it as far as Dimpy is concerned ... Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerenigmatic_zephy-MariaMars-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

r u kidding me..

Gauti FTWParty

oops sorry let me spell it out for you..you made a very general statement.. and draw a corollary to a situation you saw in your life..

I made corollary to a situation when i tried to interpret it in some other setting..

didn't know giving examples is discussing politics..

lol..come up with better logics to defend your argument..or just accept that you randomly made a statement without even realizing what it means

Why do you feel the need for me to defend my commentWackoConfused?  I expressed my opinion and I stick by itBig smile.

You and other People have right to agree or disagree with my opinion and I give two hoots about itLOLLOL

I love Gauti and I am not going to fight with anyone to prove it.  We love We Love GautiParty
PartyParty

singin80devsriya

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy] 

Why do you feel the need for me to defend my commentWackoConfused?  I expressed my opinion and I stick by itBig smile.

because stupidity and looniness irks me

You and other People have right to agree or disagree with my opinion and I give two hoots about itLOLLOL

again...that's what anyone says when they can't defend their statements..because if they believed in it..the first instance when they write it..would have its merit

I love Gauti and I am not going to fight with anyone to prove it.  We love We Love GautiParty
PartyParty

this statement is perfectly acceptable..you should have begin with this last time..instead of randomly giving these hypotheses.. and then running away when proven wrong..LOL

Sakina3-MariaMars-

Go to top