India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy vs Gautam (Page 6)

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I don't mind Gulati bringing Dimpy's father.

AS Long as the loser doesn't preach about NOT TO BRING HIS FATHER.

Remember, his convo with Praneet? Tab toh sab chad gaye the Pandit pe. Ab Gulati, Dimpy ke papa ka naam leta hai, All ok.

Double standards ki dukaan. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleymatterSakina3MidnightRamblerSri-Renigmatic_zephy-Rukhi-

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by mittijalebi

Originally posted by So-Sweet

Whatevea...I find Gautam way better than Dimpy.
Coming to parent thing...Gautam didnt abuse her parents instead notified with respect that her father is a lawyer. I don't see any thing wrong here.

but what is the need to bring anyone's family into it when your relations with that person are not 100%?

gautam is such a hypocrite...he can do whatever he pleases but if someone does the same to him he gets upset.

he is sick!

@SoSweet,

how can you judge respect.. do you know what is Dimpy's equation with her father?.. even if it were the best relationship in the world.. is she comfortable with anyone taking her family's name..and trying to show that she is a blot on the family?

you hear only the lawyer part..do u know in which context did he use it?

Do not assume things...

Gautam frankly is extremely cheap and ill mannered...

Sick, cheap and ill mannered huh?

I believe you supported Pritam when he abused and threatened to hit Dimpy in the Immunity task?

Kudos Clap

Why are you getting personal with who they supported when HMs are being discussed? Yes pritam is too.. but this topic is Dimpy vs Gautam so please stick to topic... 

He said Gautam is cheap and ill mannered.. and he is... 

Let's see

1) Gauti... when he started arguing with her when she was speaking to punz.. as we know chela thinks its ok to butt in two people's convo when punz is involved but doesn't fail to remind others that convo is between two people.. 

2) Then proceeds to tell her that her friends aren't even with her (as in him) and what is right and wrong.. and when she pwns him.. and says she is alone.. he goes abba dabba jabba.. but doesnt forget this... 

3) He proceeds to break two mugs for HMs.. (not cheap and ill mannered and vile)... and then tries to prevent her from talking at all and says "yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain".. so he decides who can speak and who are friends now... LOL and its not rude to interrupt someone else speaking.. actually he said that not once. but started chanting that line trying to prevent her to speak... Wink... oops.. lets add ungr8ful to list as he got immunity because of her help and also captaincy... lest we forget... 

4) he told diandra "you are v open" .. and brought his own mom in between.. but he forgot he told her in WR that he will hug and kiss her and do what he wants "chaudey mein"... LOLLOLLOL..

am sure there is more.. but point is made... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerenigmatic_zephy-Rukhi-

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
i dont know in which context he said that... but if he gets angry for others talking about his dad,, then he shouldn't have brought up her dad in the convo... even though its was said in humor.. but, dimpy has a way of overacting and dragging the issues too.. nobody is good here every damn time... each person has good and bad points..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--MidnightRamblerSri-Renigmatic_zephy

Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Folks might forget how Gauti milked the situation when Pranit spoke about his dad and Pranit tried to explain so hard that he was saying it well etc.. 
now that gugu baba brings up someone's father... its only good? hain?? DeadOuch...

Best part is .. dimpy is so far beyond his intellectual capacity.. that everytime he tries to take her on. he just becomes abba dabba jabba... LOL... his guru punz has warned him to not take her on and she is beyond him.. but this chela ki keedagiri chutti nahee aur dimpy ki logic usko marney mein chukti naheen Wink

ClapClapLOL Well said bold part. His tactics fail miserably.

MidnightRamblerKJasoosChulbulP-Rukhi-

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Remember, his convo with Praneet? Tab toh sab chad gaye the Pandit pe. Ab Gulati, Dimpy ke papa ka naam leta hai, All ok.

+ 1000000000000000000

Pooja--MidnightRamblerenigmatic_zephy

madeinindia Groupbie
madeinindia
madeinindia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

mudda to dimpy ka reaction hai na???...gautam was totally cool with it n he didnt cry like dimpy did...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I can't believe I supported Dimpy in the beginning as I thought she was decent person and not the type to change loyalty for her benefit Thumbs Down

Good or bad, one should stick to the person they had firmly showed their loyalties to.

Gautam & Punz are the only ones who never change their loyalties no matter how alone they got or how difficult things got for them. 

For me, Dimpy, Pritma, Praneet, Sonali are all the same, doing flip flops according to their convenience. 

Even If Dimpy comes back to PG, I will never support her again just like I am not supporting Pritam or Sonali even-though they are back to PG after getting boot from the other group. 

I used to think Dimpy is an intelligent woman, but actually she is a cunning woman. Not sure how I didn't see that, well everyone is allowed one mistakeOuch

Gauti FTWParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

I can't believe I supported Dimpy in the beginning as I thought she was decent person and not the type to change loyalty for her benefitThumbs Down

Good or bad, one should stick to the person they had firmly showed their loyalties to.

Gautam & Punz are the only ones who never change their loyalties no matter how alone they got or how difficult things got for them.

For me, Dimpy, Pritma, Praneet, Sonali are all the same, doing flip flops according to their convenience.

Even If Dimpy comes back to PG, I will never support her again just like I am not supporting Pritam or Sonali even-though they are back to PG after getting boot from the other group.

I used to think Dimpy is an intelligent woman, but actually she is a cunning woman. Not sure how I didn't see that, well everyone is allowed one mistakeOuch

Gauti FTWParty

Aah. Good or bad dimpy should have kept her unconditional support for baba gugu despite Her not getting it back. This was even asked by a reporter in PC .. And why ? Yeh kya bb ka game show nahee hain? Everyone is here to serve gugu ? And keep loyalty ?

But chelagiri ka role has been already taken by gauti for bb8 ... Dimpy was simply not interested in that part LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--Sri-RMidnightRamblerenigmatic_zephy-MariaMars-

Go to top