Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy vs Gautam (Page 5)

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So-Sweet

Whatevea...I find Gautam way better than Dimpy.
Coming to parent thing...Gautam didnt abuse her parents instead notified with respect that her father is a lawyer. I don't see any thing wrong here.

but what is the need to bring anyone's family into it when your relations with that person are not 100%?

gautam is such a hypocrite...he can do whatever he pleases but if someone does the same to him he gets upset.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerenigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madeinindia

as per the precap dimpy made a mountain out of a molehill...gautam jus said that ki tum lawyer ki beti ho n all this does not suit you...i never thought that being a lawyer's daughter is an insult...
honestly i like dimpy n gautam individually but dimpy is now dragging this topic way too much..i m sure its not about that comment shes just angry with him for not supporting her...
also as per her gautam used her n sonali...didnt she say that sonali is using gautam when she entered as a wc...
now lets see what he said to her which made her cry...kal ka epi dekh ke hi pata chalega..

what you think doesn't become 'lakshman ka lakeer' for the whole world no?

and without the whole context you are unnecessarily advicing and commenting on Dimpy'a reaction

even if gautam only said this (as stated)..even then who the hell are you like Mr. gautam in precap.. there to tell Dimpy she is not reacting..

And do not even try to defend your statement above with this is my point of view...pretty cheap shot..

if gautam messes up ali's surname (if people didn't know surnames are family names)... then its humour (remember urvashi's burst when imam did the same thing and every1 here was supporting her)...if gautam does anything then it is never a problem..

haan to phir to everyone in the house should tell gautam on their face..

"its ok gautam, you have grown up without a father..that too not dead but one you left you and your mom. so its ok we understand why you are what you are...no gila shikwa..tumhare liye hamare dil mein kuch nahi hai...tum eventually tehzeeb seekh jaoge"

Ya..stating facts about parents without knowing how the person feels about it or whether he she is comfortable talking about it , we will assume everyone loves taling about their parents..

A very very very bad comment from you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--MidnightRamblerNimbuMirchi

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittijalebi

Coming to parent thing...Gautam didnt abuse her parents instead notified with respect that her father is a lawyer. I don't see any thing wrong here.

but what is the need to bring anyone's family into it when your relations with that person are not 100%?

gautam is such a hypocrite...he can do whatever he pleases but if someone does the same to him he gets upset.

he is sick!

@SoSweet,

how can you judge respect.. do you know what is Dimpy's equation with her father?.. even if it were the best relationship in the world.. is she comfortable with anyone taking her family's name..and trying to show that she is a blot on the family?

you hear only the lawyer part..do u know in which context did he use it?

Do not assume things...

Gautam frankly is extremely cheap and ill mannered...

Pooja--MidnightRamblerKJasoosChulbulP

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-

Dimpy has made dis a big just for footage.
Tomorrow let's  C da epi.

lol..

ulta chor kotwaal ko daante..

snapdeal caller ne bola gautam aap dikh nahi rahe ho..to gautam ne 2 din dimaag lagaya aur phir strategy nikali..kisse zabardasti ladai karein..chalo dimpy se kartein hai..

If anyone is desperate for footage right now its gautam..plus with puneet not guiding..he is like headless chicken..ab to tanna is also not there to give him another chance..LOL

Sakina3MidnightRambler

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadalfan8989

Dimpy says GG is a fake and a user. Diandra herself came to the house and supported GG after what she saw.
Sonali said she was using Upen and GG.

I am a bit confused.

Then GG comments on her father being a lawyer, hear comes the waterfall. I didn't realize it but Pritam was right about her from the start.

kisne bola ki agar kisi ko koi pasand aa gaya to wo insaan sona hai  LOL (on ur D's comment)

aise to charles hsobraj aaj tak best insaan haiLOL

khud ki akal lagao... sonali to kal clear kiya na..ki they r always rude to her (which they are specially gautam...uses her as per his needs) so she said that...you are focusing on all the wrong things.

Dimpy , i didn't care till now, but totally rocks for taking on this sati savitri gautam devi

Pooja--KJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja--

Thats your pov so must be respected.  Dimpy today bajaoed gg in confronttion. He literally had to run away as he had no logical answers. His only tactic is yo provoke people with tangent, snide remarks while talking while keeping a cool, poker face. 

He will start like.. Agar dimaag ho to bataana chahunga or Agat sochane ki kshamata hain or I know you are a big star aaashiqui me etc

So people get irritated in the beginning and react and do not listen to other arguments and then he comes across as sensible , cool guy who wants to talk "nice"  but opposite party is not cooperating.

Thats all he can do. But dimpy is different. She does not react so easily and puts more emphasis on logical convo, picking on words and pointing out fallacies. Hence not easy to win argument against.

+1000000000

Pooja--MidnightRambler

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by mittijalebi

he is sick!

@SoSweet,

how can you judge respect.. do you know what is Dimpy's equation with her father?.. even if it were the best relationship in the world.. is she comfortable with anyone taking her family's name..and trying to show that she is a blot on the family?

you hear only the lawyer part..do u know in which context did he use it?

Do not assume things...

Gautam frankly is extremely cheap and ill mannered...

Sick, cheap and ill mannered huh?

I believe you supported Pritam when he abused and threatened to hit Dimpy in the Immunity task?

Kudos Clap

ShaktifanSwati-Rani

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Folks might forget how Gauti milked the situation when Pranit spoke about his dad and Pranit tried to explain so hard that he was saying it well etc.. 
now that gugu baba brings up someone's father... its only good? hain?? DeadOuch...

Best part is .. dimpy is so far beyond his intellectual capacity.. that everytime he tries to take her on. he just becomes abba dabba jabba... LOL... his guru punz has warned him to not take her on and she is beyond him.. but this chela ki keedagiri chutti nahee aur dimpy ki logic usko marney mein chukti naheen Wink

Pooja--MidnightRamblerSri-R

Go to top