India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy vs Gautam (Page 2)

Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Dimpy is excellent when it comes to logical arguments. Gg got. First hand of experience of this. He tried to be smart but had to finally run away. His overbearing attitude, look I am the smartes and coolest here attitude is very nauseating. You is under illusion. Listen to great gg. Dude get life , dictator task is long over. Now do something interesting.
Dimpy hats off for superb arguments.Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleymatterkakka_ji_kahinrealitytvfan..Sakura..MidnightRamblerKJasoosChulbulP

madeinindia Groupbie
madeinindia
madeinindia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja--

Gg was wrong to bring her dad. I am sure it will be supported as well with comments like so what is wrong in it ?  This show should be limited to actions within the house.
Dimpy was right. She did not say anything about his parents. Play within rules. Cheap potshots for footage
gautam jus said that shes a lawyer's daughter theres nothing personal in it...
i have been watching livefeed n i know how much of poison she has been  spewing against gautam..
i understand that she supported him alot n in return she wanted him to support her but now shes dragging it way too much...this whole thing is going to be blown out of proportion in the same way like it happened during gautam's captaincy about that whole sonali candy thing...
trust me its not about family its just  that shes angry with him for nor supporting her...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaTheEaglefairfairysaysaks_gamerSree.bShaktifanSwati-MONA--Rani

Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madeinindia

as per the precap dimpy made a mountain out of a molehill...gautam jus said that ki tum lawyer ki beti ho n all this does not suit you...i never thought that being a lawyer's daughter is an insult...
honestly i like dimpy n gautam individually but dimpy is now dragging this topic way too much..i m sure its not about that comment shes just angry with him for not supporting her...
also as per her gautam used her n sonali...didnt she say that sonali is using gautam when she entered as a wc...
now lets see what he said to her which made her cry...kal ka epi dekh ke hi pata chalega..

I expected this comment. Very predictable and only way to defend gg. Whats a big deal? Is no insult.

But family should Not be brought in. No personal life not connected with regular show should be discussed.  Gg was in the wrong. No two ways about this. As dolly bindra says. Baap me mat jaana.

Also why to bring her dad's profession in this ? Earlier he made statement bout sonali tht her mother should know about her smoking habits.  Dude play the game. Make valid points and we would luv to listen.

Also it is possible that dimpy is dragging this and that is not good but lets not defend gg. Dimpy is good in logical arguments but needs to tone down as well. When shilpa commented that she is playing good game , dimpy should have simply said thanks, instead she started on unnecessary speech.

Edited by Pooja-- - 30 December 2014 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3MidnightRambler

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Sirf yeh kehne p k ur father is advocate..
Dimpy starts crying...
N gg is a villian

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyafairfairysaysaks_gamerSree.bShaktifanSwati-MONA--Rani

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I dont think it's right for these HMs to bring family into picture.  So Dimpy was right when she said, stay off family!!  But tears for this?  Now that I dont understand.  She could've just told him off.  Oh well, I guess we have to wait for the episode to see what else happened b/w these 2.

Pooja--realitytvfanKJasoosChulbulPrupa_6-MONA-Prabh.

nadalfan8989 Senior Member
nadalfan8989
nadalfan8989

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
People don't know a insult when they see one.
When Pritam said that Dimpy can't keep a marriage together, she is a house breaker, citing her marriadge in national TV.

According to what i read this is on the same level.

It's a funny joke. Say your dad is a doctor, and you are weak on the sciences. Obviously people are going to say "common your dad is a doctor".

GG going to her father was wrong, but no need for waterfall here. This is not on the same level as her fight with Pritam.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madeinindiadevsriyaaks_gamerSree.bliberiangirlrupa_6ShrumunjPrabh.-MONA--Rani

madeinindia Groupbie
madeinindia
madeinindia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja--

Originally posted by madeinindia

as per the precap dimpy made a mountain out of a molehill...gautam jus said that ki tum lawyer ki beti ho n all this does not suit you...i never thought that being a lawyer's daughter is an insult...
honestly i like dimpy n gautam individually but dimpy is now dragging this topic way too much..i m sure its not about that comment shes just angry with him for not supporting her...
also as per her gautam used her n sonali...didnt she say that sonali is using gautam when she entered as a wc...
now lets see what he said to her which made her cry...kal ka epi dekh ke hi pata chalega..

I expected this comment. Very predictable and only way to defend gg. Whats a big deal? Is no insult.

But family should Not be brought in. No personal life not connected with regular show should be discussed.  Gg was in the wrong. No two ways about this. As dolly bindra says. Baap me mat jaana.

How innocent statement look, family must not be brought in . Period.
 n its so predictable of a gg hater to bash him for anything that he says..
theres no point in arguing when u are so blinded by hatred..

devsriyafairfairysaysaks_gamerSree.bShaktifanSwatirupa_6

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Dimpy was right, don't drag family, he didn't have a single logical explanation all he had were his usual crappy gesturing and eye movements, he has some gall to comment on how people talk. Would he like it if Dimpy spoke about his Father, knowing what a touchy issue it is for him?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--realitytvfanSakina3MidnightRambler

Go to top