-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by -Rani

shabaash now u r improving..now just add you love gauti and refuse to see errs in his ways..LOL How can I see any errors in him when there isn't any to seeWinkLOL

finally my patience is paying off..wahi to I am telling you since the beginning that all you wanted to say was that you love gautam..and you will not see his errors..Embarrassed no need to thank me..always happy to resolve conflicts..Big smile No You got it wrong, what I am trying to say is that you are seeing errors in him where there aren't any. You are not seeing things for what they are because of your hatred for GautamWinkLOL

Where did you see justification? I love Gauti is a statement and not to be confused by justificationLOLLOL

justification comes telling again and again why your statement is not random ..because a) either it becomes your point of view b) or it becomes your love for gautam c) at times becomes your belief.. d) then it becomes a feeling ..so on and on I am confusedConfusedConfusedConfused You are seeing justifications in my comments yet asking me repeatedly to justify myselfConfusedConfused  According to me, I am not giving any justifications, but If you see them in my replies then be happy na, why keep asking me to justifyROFL?

As you wishWink. For a change I will oblige you by repeating my comments. Now don't complain that I am making random comments and repeating myself because you asked for itROFLROFLROFL  

I reiterate, respect others opinions even you disagree with them. 

again a random statement..i haven't disagreed yet..i am still trying ot figure out what is it that you are saying..so that i can decide whether to agree or not..but you yourself are super confused..to knw what you want to sayLOL

It's not my fault that you are seeing justifications in my replies when there isn't any. This proves people only see what they want to seeROFL...ya right..you are not justifying when you have written pages on why your random statements have merit..waise this is a repeated comment with same inference as the statement you made above in this same post..so answer is pretty much the same too ( with those bullet points) If you are somehow seeing them (with your third eye) then why asking me to give justifications?? Wasting your's and my timeLOLLOLLOL

Isn't precap part of the episodeWinkLOL?

haan but mujhe nahi pata tha ki 20 sec ka precap comprises end to end story of a situation for you to make judgement and throw random accusations on others..and go around giving morality lessons..

again, plz think before you write.. or simply agree...you again made a random thread..LOL

Aren't you doing the same thingConfusedConfusedConfused? Assuming Gautam is wrong and Dimpy is right just going by the precapWinkWink? You are doing the same thing yet pointing fingers at me just for the heck of it??

Again not my fault that you can't keep up with meROFL

u can't keep up with your own statements to main to consideration mein hi nahi hun..LOL... u need to decide first..ki tum bol kya rahi ho aur bolna kya chahti ho..LOL
 Buck up boy and try to be on the same page as me. I can talk about multiple topics at once if there is someone to keep up with meROFL
pehle ek topic par to baat karoLOL.. waise go back and read it..multiple topics chodo..except for 3 lines.." respect my opinion, i don't want your appreciation, and i don' t want to debate' .. iske siwa tumne aur kuch bola hi nahi hai...

you can't support even one argument that you try to make..LOL I am repeating few things hoping that you will finally get them and not just read themLOLLOLLOL Reading and comprehending are two different things. I have a feeling you are reading them but surely not comprehending what I am trying to sayWinkLOL

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Edited by -Rani - 30 December 2014 at 3:21pm

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Its Dimpys job to make a mountain out of a molehill,but people didn't see it that way when she made a hoo ha against Pritam in the hijack task.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3MidnightRamblerSri-R-Rani

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Those multi quotes and colorful wall of text kills all the fun from this discussion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Those multi quotes and colorful wall of text kills all the fun from this discussion.

My apologies for thatEmbarrassed I am 50% responsible for itEmbarrassed

TheBoss

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

No You got it wrong, what I am trying to say is that you are seeing errors in him where there aren't any. You are not seeing things for what they are because of your hatred for GautamWinkLOL

enlighten me then..
1. why is it right for him to bitch about others with punz but not for others about him
2. why is it ok for him to act like psycho the netire season but not for upen
3. why is it alright when he disrespects girls on national tv - what he did with Sonali time and again, D, Tanna, minisha, soni..all of them
4. why is it wrong for praneet to mention his parents but right for him to mention sonali's, and Dimpy's parents..

and many more

your love is not letting you see the the things as they are

I am confusedConfusedConfusedConfused You are seeing justifications in my comments yet asking me repeatedly to justify myselfConfusedConfused  According to me, I am not giving any justifications, but If you see them in my replies then be happy na, why keep asking me to justifyROFL?

i am asking you for rationale behind your hypothesis..you are busy giving me justifications on why the hypothesis is right..LOL

Aren't you doing the same thingConfusedConfusedConfused? Assuming Gautam is wrong and Dimpy is right just going by the precapWinkWink? You are doing the same thing yet pointing fingers at me just for the heck of it??

no because my premise is not on intention...i have a simple fact..don't mention parents because he himself has been preaching this..

and he mentioned parents..that doesn't need entire episode..LOL

in your case..you are assuming i don't know what not..

I am repeating few things hoping that you will finally get them and not just read themLOLLOLLOL Reading and comprehending are two different things. I have a feeling you are reading them but surely not comprehending what I am trying to sayWinkLOL

oh i am comprehending what you are saying..else i wouldn't have said what you said..if i were only reading then i would have said..ya POV watever..but i can clearly see and comprehend what you are trying to do..with me and others..you are not able to answer even a single wrongdoing of gautam's LOL

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheBoss

My apologies for thatEmbarrassed I am 50% responsible for itEmbarrassed

me 25%/..because each time i am the one deleting all quotes..LOL

TheBoss

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

enlighten me then..
1. why is it right for him to bitch about others with punz but not for others about him
2. why is it ok for him to act like psycho the netire season but not for upen
3. why is it alright when he disrespects girls on national tv - what he did with Sonali time and again, D, Tanna, minisha, soni..all of them
4. why is it wrong for praneet to mention his parents but right for him to mention sonali's, and Dimpy's parents..

and many more

your love is not letting you see the the things as they are

i am asking you for rationale behind your hypothesis..you are busy giving me justifications on why the hypothesis is right..LOL

no because my premise is not on intention...i have a simple fact..don't mention parents because he himself has been preaching this..

and he mentioned parents..that doesn't need entire episode..LOL

in your case..you are assuming i don't know what not..

oh i am comprehending what you are saying..else i wouldn't have said what you said..if i were only reading then i would have said..ya POV watever..but i can clearly see and comprehend what you are trying to do..with me and others..you are not able to answer even a single wrongdoing of gautam's LOL

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Since others are objecting to it, I will make it short: You are bringing in so many topics which are not subject to this thread. 

According to me, Gauti didn't say anything offensive as calling someone Lawyer's daughter is not derogatory. People just like Dimpy are making mountain of molehill.  People are bringing in unnecessary logic and arguments just for the heck of it whether or not it's relevant to the topic.

Also, I reiterate that Dimpy didn't show her unconditional support to Gautam and her being with KU is the living proof of it. She stuck to Gautam in the beginning as she knew he was the most popular contestant Dimpy isn't saint and I do not support her rona dhona. 

You can keep debating, but I will not change my opinion or standBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by -Rani - 30 December 2014 at 3:48pm

Sri-R

Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by mittijalebi

Originally posted by So-Sweet

Whatevea...I find Gautam way better than Dimpy.
Coming to parent thing...Gautam didnt abuse her parents instead notified with respect that her father is a lawyer. I don't see any thing wrong here.

but what is the need to bring anyone's family into it when your relations with that person are not 100%?

gautam is such a hypocrite...he can do whatever he pleases but if someone does the same to him he gets upset.

he is sick!

@SoSweet,

how can you judge respect.. do you know what is Dimpy's equation with her father?.. even if it were the best relationship in the world.. is she comfortable with anyone taking her family's name..and trying to show that she is a blot on the family?

you hear only the lawyer part..do u know in which context did he use it?

Do not assume things...

Gautam frankly is extremely cheap and ill mannered...

Sick, cheap and ill mannered huh?

I believe you supported Pritam when he abused and threatened to hit Dimpy in the Immunity task?

Kudos Clap

tum god ho? ki tumhara man ho ki let me asusme this because whatever i assume is always right and start accusing the other person with this clapping smiley..

if you have no logic to defend gautam..don't create random statements in your sleep..

show one post where i have supported pritam's direct insult

Don't get too desperate!
Actually that was me who supported Pritam.LOL 

Go to top