Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy vs Gautam (Page 13)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqBulaava

Why the heck does Dimpy cry on petty issues. I see nothing wrong in what Gautam said. He didn't abuse her father or anything. Gautam meant your from a good reputated family it does not suit you. What's wrong in that? Dimpy needs to go take a hike.

how about dimpy tells him that you have been brought up without a dad and that too knowing very well that he abandoned and left your mom and disowned you...without a father figure around..i can understand why your behavior is the way it is..but you know what it doesn't suit you because you have such a nice body and you are in entertainment industry..blah blah..

how do you think will that be?

do remember praneet-gautam's incident?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanSakina3MidnightRambler-MariaMars-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by -Rani

Let me make your own actions super clear to you..
1. you make general statements trying to show gautam nice by making other contestants bad Because other contestants are bad and Gauti is the bestParty

shabaash now u r improving..now just add you love gauti and refuse to see errs in his ways..LOL How can I see any errors in him when there isn't any to seeWinkLOL

2. when you are questioned on merit of your statements by anyone you choose to ignore and run away from the main topic I call it not considering it worthy of discussion no matter how badly the other person wants itWinkLOLLOL...lol..think before you write..you are discussing pages on pages on supporting your this view which frankly would have cost much lesser pages and effort if you had even one valid point to support your statements...you wouldn't have to stretch the topic like this..
3. you keep answering and replying saying you don't care..where you most obviously care and have no valid points to clarify your original argument.. I care for Gauti and don't feel the need to clarify my support to Gauti to anyone WinkLOL

but you are doing that again n again LOL

Where did you see justification? I love Gauti is a statement and not to be confused by justificationLOLLOL

LOL...i get it..you can't care for others opinions because you know you couldn't defend your own statements and you will not get anyone to see merit in your general statements LOL I don't feel others have right to judge me or my opinions and feeling hence they are worthy of clarificationLOLLOL

again you are trying very hard for me to take your viewpoint that your random statement was not random but is your belief..but you can't prove it to me..LOL so you keep repeating this..which in turn means that you do care..LOL As you wishWink. For a change I will oblige you by repeating my comments. Now don't complain that I am making random comments and repeating myself because you asked for itROFLROFLROFL

I reiterate, respect others opinions even you disagree with them. 
n i repeat myself..asking questions for further clarification is in no way disrespecting..unless ofc you are unable to answer them and just want to have the last word..which won't happen here..LOL Why should I give anyone any justification when I know I am rightParty

but you are giving justifications in each post of yours..take a minute and think what are you trying to prove to me..LOL  It's not my fault that you are seeing justifications in my replies when there isn't any. This proves people only see what they want to seeROFL

My feeling are based on the facts I have seen in the episodes and after watching the whole epi, I feel Gautam is right Dimpy is wrong. She is using tears as weapons as she knows it always works. I think and feel Gautam is right hereParty

when the episode hasn't even aired you have already seen it?LOLClap..boy you crack me up.. Isn't precap part of the episodeWinkLOL?

are logic jo dega usko logic thodi na seekhayengeLOLLOL.. n waise bhi i am not arguing..i am telling you what you told me..you are one hell bent on arguing to have the last word..LOL and prove me wrong..i am infact supporting you in your statements..by helping myself and you to decipher what it is that you really mean because you clearly have no idea what you mean..LOL.. I don't remember asking anyone to support me, specially youLOLLOL I am an adult and know what I am saying.  Can it get any fumier that you are telling me I don't know what I am sayingROFL To clear your misunderstanding, I know very well what I am saying so I request you to stop supporting me. I can do very well without your supportROFL

yea..multiple posts have proven that..you have zilch idea what you are saying..LOL
in one line you say you have seen the episode , in another line you say you think gautam is right
in another line you say you are going by feelings... decide woman decide..take a minute..deep breadth..and then decide what is it that you want to say and prove or not prove..LOL Again not my fault that you can't keep up with meROFL Buck up boy and try to be on the same page as me. I can talk about multiple topics at once if there is someone to keep up with meROFL

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

It works same way.

How all Dimpy Supporters now Hate her because she is not licking Gautam's foot. Embarrassed

Yep. You're right actually. That's why I said.. too many hypocrites.

I disliked Dimpy before during the Pritam-Dimpy fiasco and I still do. More than Tanna, I feel Dimpy is a dramaqueen. Crying because Gautam said she is a lawyer's daughter.. what the hell LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3-MariaMars-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqBulaava

Why the heck does Dimpy cry on petty issues. I see nothing wrong in what Gautam said. He didn't abuse her father or anything. Gautam meant your from a good reputated family it does not suit you. What's wrong in that? Dimpy needs to go take a hike.

That's right, take a hike DimpyROFL
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Real.Madrid

On a irrelevant note, I too love Kumar-Kaif Jodi the bestHeartBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

On a irrelevant note, I too love Kumar-Kaif Jodi the bestHeartBlushingDay Dreaming

Hehe. They need to sign a new film together ASAP. My only favourites from Bollywood.. Embarrassed

Edited by Real.Madrid - 30 December 2014 at 3:07pm
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

shabaash now u r improving..now just add you love gauti and refuse to see errs in his ways..LOL How can I see any errors in him when there isn't any to seeWinkLOL

finally my patience is paying off..wahi to I am telling you since the beginning that all you wanted to say was that you love gautam..and you will not see his errors..Embarrassed no need to thank me..always happy to resolve conflicts..Big smile

Where did you see justification? I love Gauti is a statement and not to be confused by justificationLOLLOL

justification comes telling again and again why your statement is not random ..because a) either it becomes your point of view b) or it becomes your love for gautam c) at times becomes your belief.. d) then it becomes a feeling ..so on and on

As you wishWink. For a change I will oblige you by repeating my comments. Now don't complain that I am making random comments and repeating myself because you asked for itROFLROFLROFL  

I reiterate, respect others opinions even you disagree with them. 

again a random statement..i haven't disagreed yet..i am still trying ot figure out what is it that you are saying..so that i can decide whether to agree or not..but you yourself are super confused..to knw what you want to sayLOL

It's not my fault that you are seeing justifications in my replies when there isn't any. This proves people only see what they want to seeROFL...ya right..you are not justifying when you have written pages on why your random statements have merit..waise this is a repeated comment with same inference as the statement you made above in this same post..so answer is pretty much the same too ( with those bullet points)

Isn't precap part of the episodeWinkLOL?

haan but mujhe nahi pata tha ki 20 sec ka precap comprises end to end story of a situation for you to make judgement and throw random accusations on others..and go around giving morality lessons..

again, plz think before you write.. or simply agree...you again made a random thread..LOL

Again not my fault that you can't keep up with meROFL

u can't keep up with your own statements to main to consideration mein hi nahi hun..LOL... u need to decide first..ki tum bol kya rahi ho aur bolna kya chahti ho..LOL
 Buck up boy and try to be on the same page as me. I can talk about multiple topics at once if there is someone to keep up with meROFL
pehle ek topic par to baat karoLOL.. waise go back and read it..multiple topics chodo..except for 3 lines.." respect my opinion, i don't want your appreciation, and i don' t want to debate' .. iske siwa tumne aur kuch bola hi nahi hai...

you can't support even one argument that you try to make..LOL

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Real.Madrid

Hehe. They need to sign a new film together ASAP. My only favourites from Bollywood.. Embarrassed

Mine tooDay Dreaming As you can tell by my DPEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah, waiting to see them together in a romantic movie, may be Namaste London 2Day Dreaming

Sorry Mods for chit chatting. This was the last commentEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

Go to top