Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy vs Gautam (Page 12)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devsriya

I didn't read all comments here because there are multiple quotes and disagreements. But I want to put my points whether people agree or not.

Among Renee, Dimpy and Nigaar Dimpy is the one who watched all the episodes. Renee told that once in episode or live feed. Also she understood that Gautam fanbase is big outside. So initially she supported Gautam to gain support from Gautam fans. Even after the first argument Gautam talked to her and they were fine. Next day in live feed he carried her in his arms during morning song. But she thought that people are against PG after Salman supported her in WKW. Her doubt was confirmed when some journalist asked that question "Why didn't get anything in return?". So she started thinking that Gautam lost fans due to Diandra issue and Dimpy issue. Since then she started targeting Gautam. Why didn't she cry during their first argument? Truly she is the most cunning player, perfect BB material. Initially nobody supported Gautam. But still he didn't keep grudges against anyone. Suppose Pritham said so many things about Gautam but Gautam forgot and forgave him. Similarly he went to her multiple times but she is keep on dragging the same old issue. He is doing his work along with her work as a sevak but still she is still keep on poking him.

let's go chronologically,

1. she enters , supports PG - in my view..a strategy..and on osme points i agree with you

2. she makes gautam win the captaincy task... - chosing ali over dimpy - what was that?.. punz is justified..he is closest..so deserving or not..punz name had to be there..( 1st backstab)

3. every single time, anyone said anything agains dimpy - praneet, pritam whoever..gautam was nowhere near to support her..like he does for punz.. ( multiple backstabs)

4. pritam-dimpy fight : she did it for gautam..ok agreed gautam didn't ask her to..but she is a friend right..he didn't have to go and tell her on her face the way he did.. ( that's the last and the final nail in the coffin)

what triggered dimpy's changed behavior towards gautam was him coming to her and telling her what is right and what is wrong..

( frankly nothing wrong in how she touched pritam- poke- but def wrong in abusing...but KT was taking her side telling pritam that Dimpy is within right..what was gautam doing?)

this is selective friendship..u do all for me..i don't care a damn.. kyun bhai?

NOw, i agree with you that dimpy is a shrewd woman but that's a good thing. About realizing gautam lost fan or not- may be true may not be true..can't say.

why she didn't cry in 1st argument - was giving benefit of doubt... and at some level i think its her pent up frustration with gautam with his holier than thou behavior- she does catches him on all the right points e.g. 'safai bit..when he himself breaks rules all the time'

Gautam is very vindictive..if he wasn't he wouldn't have bitched about others when they leave him or when doesn't need him..and then becomes best of the pal when he needs them

he has kept grudge against tanna, D ( until that hitler task..when he went for showmance angle because was not working out with sonali due to to and fros)

i haven't seen him go with a genuine heart to her..he keeps digging points to fight with dimpy because let's face it..right now he is out of situations and reasons to garner footage..even he realizes that ali and dimpy have come to the forefront..karishma is still in the house, sonali ain't going out, punz has mended his ways..and every1 in general has upped their games...

so gautam is quite desperate to look for an angle..and is picking on dimpy because she will reciprocate..

sevak hai..but she started poking him only after he create much ado over nothing..about her pointing out he is not doing his job properly..when mr. GG has been doing this the entire season to others..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3MidnightRambler

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowImbue

Is she same Dimpy according to whom the most original contestant Sonali was "FAKE"? LOL Is she same Dimpy who didn't react much watching footage where Punit and Gautam bitched about her presumed her & Ali's love angle? 

Yep, It's the same saint DimpyWackoROFL 

Showing her unconditional support to Gautam by backstabbing himROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyajacktheripperShadowImbue

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Now all those people bashing Pritam a few days ago for his behaviour towards Dimpy.. will now support Gautam for the same. Too many hypocrites here LOL

Sakina3-Rani

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Let me make your own actions super clear to you..
1. you make general statements trying to show gautam nice by making other contestants bad Because other contestants are bad and Gauti is the bestParty

shabaash now u r improving..now just add you love gauti and refuse to see errs in his ways..LOL
2. when you are questioned on merit of your statements by anyone you choose to ignore and run away from the main topic I call it not considering it worthy of discussion no matter how badly the other person wants itWinkLOLLOL...lol..think before you write..you are discussing pages on pages on supporting your this view which frankly would have cost much lesser pages and effort if you had even one valid point to support your statements...you wouldn't have to stretch the topic like this..
3. you keep answering and replying saying you don't care..where you most obviously care and have no valid points to clarify your original argument.. I care for Gauti and don't feel the need to clarify my support to Gauti to anyone WinkLOL

but you are doing that again n again LOL

LOL...i get it..you can't care for others opinions because you know you couldn't defend your own statements and you will not get anyone to see merit in your general statements LOL I don't feel others have right to judge me or my opinions and feeling hence they are worthy of clarificationLOLLOL

again you are trying very hard for me to take your viewpoint that your random statement was not random but is your belief..but you can't prove it to me..LOL so you keep repeating this..which in turn means that you do care..LOL

I reiterate, respect others opinions even you disagree with them. 
n i repeat myself..asking questions for further clarification is in no way disrespecting..unless ofc you are unable to answer them and just want to have the last word..which won't happen here..LOL Why should I give anyone any justification when I know I am rightParty

but you are giving justifications in each post of yours..take a minute and think what are you trying to prove to me..LOL 

My feeling are based on the facts I have seen in the episodes and after watching the whole epi, I feel Gautam is right Dimpy is wrong. She is using tears as weapons as she knows it always works. I think and feel Gautam is right hereParty

when the episode hasn't even aired you have already seen it?LOLClap..boy you crack me up..

are logic jo dega usko logic thodi na seekhayengeLOLLOL.. n waise bhi i am not arguing..i am telling you what you told me..you are one hell bent on arguing to have the last word..LOL and prove me wrong..i am infact supporting you in your statements..by helping myself and you to decipher what it is that you really mean because you clearly have no idea what you mean..LOL.. I don't remember asking anyone to support me, specially youLOLLOL I am an adult and know what I am saying.  Can it get any fumier that you are telling me I don't know what I am sayingROFL To clear your misunderstanding, I know very well what I am saying so I request you to stop supporting me. I can do very well without your supportROFL

yea..multiple posts have proven that..you have zilch idea what you are saying..LOL
in one line you say you have seen the episode , in another line you say you think gautam is right
in another line you say you are going by feelings... decide woman decide..take a minute..deep breadth..and then decide what is it that you want to say and prove or not prove..LOL

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Real.Madrid

Now all those people bashing Pritam a few days ago for his behaviour towards Dimpy.. will now support Gautam for the same. Too many hypocrites here LOL

Yeah I noticed it too, so many people who were against Dimpy in Pritam-Dimpy fiasco have come forward in Dimpy's defenseROFL

Poor Pritam ki itani bhi izzat nahi rahiLOLLOLLOL Defending Dimpy now makes Pritam wrong automaticallyWinkLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

I can help some of Dimpy fans here with the Facts. LOL

1. Dimpy watched Puneet - Gautam bitch about her. (during that battery task) She went and discussed with them. Still chose to be loyal to them.

Unconditional Support No. 1

2. Helped Gautam in becoming captain. (Gave up on ring) And Gautam chose Ali over her in saving nominations.
Yet she takes it. Unconditional Support No. 2

3. Uncensored Video. During Hijack Task, Gulati asked her to put Mirchi paste on Tanna's face. BB didn't show it in episode. But It was in uncensored. And later on Gulati blamed everything on Dimpy.
Support No. 3

Yet.. she is asked to give Agni-Pariksha every other time. Clap

My question is, WHY the Eff Dimpy is expected to support Gautam UNCONDITIONALLY?

Is she here to play a game or worship Gautam like a blind pankha? Confused

She is not Gulati's Blind Pankha to turn a blind eye to every backstabbing he does.

The real Backstabber is Gautam Gulati here. Always have been. Dosti ke naam pe kalank. Dead

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 30 December 2014 at 2:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3MidnightRamblerenigmatic_zephy

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Real.Madrid

Now all those people bashing Pritam a few days ago for his behaviour towards Dimpy.. will now support Gautam for the same. Too many hypocrites hereLOL

It works same way.

How all Dimpy Supporters now Hate her because she is not licking Gautam's foot. Embarrassed

Sakina3MidnightRambler

IshqBulaava IF-Rockerz
IshqBulaava
IshqBulaava

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Why the heck does Dimpy cry on petty issues. I see nothing wrong in what Gautam said. He didn't abuse her father or anything. Gautam meant your from a good reputated family it does not suit you. What's wrong in that? Dimpy needs to go take a hike.

devsriya-Rani

Go to top