Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rani

According to you a good argument is where people say you are right and you winπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

not ata ll..i have been proven wrong many a times..if you genuinely believe in something and give forth valid points...i would have respect for it even if i have an alternate view..but what totally irks me is people hurling random accusations and then running away when they can't defend it..or prove it..

If people don't agree with you, their statements are invalid and have no merits πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

lol..see throwing it back on me won't work..you still have wide gaps in your theories..rather concentrate on effective way of developing hypothesis or atleast try to show that you believe in your random gyaan

Why should I back off from what I believe? If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine, but you can't say that I need to change my opinion because you don't agree with themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You can say you don't agree and move on, but forcing people to agree with you isn't nice.

the problem is all you have said till now shows you dont believe in it..except the fact that you love gautam and will see no wrongdoing in his case...had you genuinely believed in it..your views would have been respected..no doubts there...

when did i ask you to agree with me..or forced you to agree with me..didn't i appreciate all the points where you made your stand clear and i saw the sentiments/ rationale behind it..

kuch bhi mat boloπŸ˜†

You are all bashing Gautam for mentioning Dimpy's parent and here you are bringing in my parents in the convo And I am hypocrite?  

dear lord..r u doing this on purposeπŸ˜†..too entertaining..

its an exπŸ˜†ample substantiating the point you raised..which again is a hypothesis proven wrong!!!

I love I love GautiπŸ₯³

keep it upπŸ‘...see short and sweet..to the point statement...i totally appreciate this

What I am trying to say is people become hypocrites without even realizing it. You probably forgot that you are arguing with me because of Gautam's comment on bringing in Dimpy's father's name and you are doing the same to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

chalo meri angrezi ki problem hai..because i use 'you' when quoting generic examples..but i think context made it so clear that even if I am arguing with you...no one says that between two people communicating..3rd party examples can't be brought inπŸ˜†

This argument could have been carried on without bringing someone's parents (even for example purposes) specially when the topic of discussion is the same and you are against itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  This is called true hypocrisy and even yo have to agree with me here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

not at all..the topic is about bringing in parents to draw a personal connection with intent of drawing a relationship that may not be all praiseworthy.. ( y did he need to bring he is a lawyer..was he taunting Dimpy on her communication skills, was he trying to tell her to mind her language and thus show she is being a blot on her family)πŸ˜†

i didn't bring 'anyone's ' parents in this...i told you unconditional loyalty by your definition falls flat if object of unconditional loyalty are 'parents' which is a common noun alluding to people who are considered the most selfless beings within any species..πŸ˜†

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

-Rani thumbnail

What I am trying to say is people become hypocrites without even realizing it. You probably forgot that you are arguing with me because of Gautam's comment on bringing in Dimpy's father's name and you are doing the same to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

chalo meri angrezi ki problem hai..because i use 'you' when quoting generic examples..but i think context made it so clear that even if I am arguing with you...no one says that between two people communicating..3rd party examples can't be brought inπŸ˜†

You better brush up your English then when you argue with me next time because that creates unnecessary argumentsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

This argument could have been carried on without bringing someone's parents (even for example purposes) specially when the topic of discussion is the same and you are against itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  This is called true hypocrisy and even yo have to agree with me here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

not at all..the topic is about bringing in parents to draw a personal connection with intent of drawing a relationship that may not be all praiseworthy.. ( y did he need to bring he is a lawyer..was he taunting Dimpy on her communication skills, was he trying to tell her to mind her language and thus show she is being a blot on her family)πŸ˜† I feel Gautam was right in all thisπŸ˜ƒ Dimpy should learn to watch her mouth when she speaks. Disclaimer: This is strictly my opinion and not up for debate πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Asking for any justification will be considered forcing to change my opinionπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

i didn't bring 'anyone's ' parents in this...i told you unconditional loyalty by your definition falls flat if object of unconditional loyalty are 'parents' which is a common noun alluding to people who are considered the most selfless beings within any species..πŸ˜†

I feel the parents example in Dimpy Gautam case is extremely irrelevant πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dimpy never gave her unconditional support to Gautam, she always wanted same thing in return from her which is as conditional as gets. If kids don't obey their parents or vice versa, they don't leave them and join enemies like Dimpy did😑 

Again It's my opinion and expecting people to respect my opinion and disagree with will be the decent thing to do hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You better brush up your English then when you argue with me next time because that creates unnecessary argumentsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

acha that i will do..but you need to improve your critical reasoning and infrential analysis as well..warna to tum kal bologi ki physics, chemistry, maths subjects should not be taught because english over logicπŸ˜†

logical baat thi..wo tumne answer ki nahi..ab phir random bahane bana rahi ho

not at all..the topic is about bringing in parents to draw a personal connection with intent of drawing a relationship that may not be all praiseworthy.. ( y did he need to bring he is a lawyer..was he taunting Dimpy on her communication skills, was he trying to tell her to mind her language and thus show she is being a blot on her family)πŸ˜† I feel Gautam was right in all thisπŸ˜ƒ Dimpy should learn to watch her mouth when she speaks. Disclaimer: This is strictly my opinion and not up for debate πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Asking for any justification will be considered forcing to change my opinionπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Disclaimer: you putting a disclaimer is forcing me to turn a blind eye to wrong statements being made...and forcing me to curb my right to free speechπŸ˜†

and gautam is not right because when others talk abt his family he reacts..when he degrades others he enjoys but when it comes to him then he cries fowl..and quite a few supporters of his

I feel the parents example in Dimpy Gautam case is extremely irrelevant πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dimpy never gave her unconditional support to Gautam, she always wanted same thing in return from her which is as conditional as gets. If kids don't obey their parents or vice versa, they don't leave them and join enemies like Dimpy did😑 

Again It's my opinion and expecting people to respect my opinion and disagree with will be the decent thing to do hereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

and i will get back to my main comment that started all this..does unconditional support means letting yourself get treated as a toilet paper without any self respect..does unconditional support means that you are wrong to expect them to care for you?..does it mean they can dump you throw you..and you should still have a supernatural belief in them ?..then in that case i want to know from you what are parents?- are they extremely selfish community? where is merit in your definition on unconditional...if kids don't obey they get slapped..they get taught...and that's what dimpy is doing..showing gautam mirror.. unconditional support doesn't mean turning a blind eye..

posed a simple query...πŸ˜ƒ.. and it would be a decent thing if you could make me realize..why not calling out kids when they behave rudely, insult their own parents in public, don't support their own parents in public..is wrong?😳.. thnks in advance if you choose to enlighten me..

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
-Rani thumbnail

-Rani thumbnail

devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't read all comments here because there are multiple quotes and disagreements. But I want to put my points whether people agree or not.

Among Renee, Dimpy and Nigaar Dimpy is the one who watched all the episodes. Renee told that once in episode or live feed. Also she understood that Gautam fanbase is big outside. So initially she supported Gautam to gain support from Gautam fans. Even after the first argument Gautam talked to her and they were fine. Next day in live feed he carried her in his arms during morning song. But she thought that people are against PG after Salman supported her in WKW. Her doubt was confirmed when some journalist asked that question "Why didn't get anything in return?". So she started thinking that Gautam lost fans due to Diandra issue and Dimpy issue. Since then she started targeting Gautam. Why didn't she cry during their first argument? Truly she is the most cunning player, perfect BB material. Initially nobody supported Gautam. But still he didn't keep grudges against anyone. Suppose Pritham said so many things about Gautam but Gautam forgot and forgave him. Similarly he went to her multiple times but she is keep on dragging the same old issue. He is doing his work along with her work as a sevak but still she is still keep on poking him.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
once Praneet simply talked to Diandara abt Gautam's dad what Gautam told to praneet ... simple talk and Gautam made a big issue saying " dont bring families into it " πŸ˜‰