Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy vs Gautam - Page 2

Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: madeinindia

as per the precap dimpy made a mountain out of a molehill...gautam jus said that ki tum lawyer ki beti ho n all this does not suit you...i never thought that being a lawyer's daughter is an insult...

honestly i like dimpy n gautam individually but dimpy is now dragging this topic way too much..i m sure its not about that comment shes just angry with him for not supporting her...
also as per her gautam used her n sonali...didnt she say that sonali is using gautam when she entered as a wc...
now lets see what he said to her which made her cry...kal ka epi dekh ke hi pata chalega..

I expected this comment. Very predictable and only way to defend gg. Whats a big deal? Is no insult.

But family should Not be brought in. No personal life not connected with regular show should be discussed.  Gg was in the wrong. No two ways about this. As dolly bindra says. Baap me mat jaana.

Also why to bring her dad's profession in this ? Earlier he made statement bout sonali tht her mother should know about her smoking habits.  Dude play the game. Make valid points and we would luv to listen.

Also it is possible that dimpy is dragging this and that is not good but lets not defend gg. Dimpy is good in logical arguments but needs to tone down as well. When shilpa commented that she is playing good game , dimpy should have simply said thanks, instead she started on unnecessary speech.
Edited by Pooja-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sirf yeh kehne p k ur father is advocate..
Dimpy starts crying...
N gg is a villian
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think it's right for these HMs to bring family into picture.  So Dimpy was right when she said, stay off family!!  But tears for this?  Now that I dont understand.  She could've just told him off.  Oh well, I guess we have to wait for the episode to see what else happened b/w these 2.
nadalfan8989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People don't know a insult when they see one.
When Pritam said that Dimpy can't keep a marriage together, she is a house breaker, citing her marriadge in national TV.

According to what i read this is on the same level.

It's a funny joke. Say your dad is a doctor, and you are weak on the sciences. Obviously people are going to say "common your dad is a doctor".

GG going to her father was wrong, but no need for waterfall here. This is not on the same level as her fight with Pritam.
madeinindia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pooja--

I expected this comment. Very predictable and only way to defend gg. Whats a big deal? Is no insult.

But family should Not be brought in. No personal life not connected with regular show should be discussed.  Gg was in the wrong. No two ways about this. As dolly bindra says. Baap me mat jaana.

How innocent statement look, family must not be brought in . Period.

n its so predictable of a gg hater to bash him for anything that he says..
theres no point in arguing when u are so blinded by hatred..
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dimpy was right, don't drag family, he didn't have a single logical explanation all he had were his usual crappy gesturing and eye movements, he has some gall to comment on how people talk. Would he like it if Dimpy spoke about his Father, knowing what a touchy issue it is for him?
Pooja-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankusanu

Sirf yeh kehne p k ur father is advocate..
Dimpy starts crying...
N gg is a villian

Gg is not a villain for bringing this but it was uncalled for. He was wrong thats all I have to say. Play game within limits.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whatevea...I find Gautam way better than Dimpy.
Coming to parent thing...Gautam didnt abuse her parents instead notified with respect that her father is a lawyer. I don't see any thing wrong here.
Edited by So-Sweet - 9 years ago
nadalfan8989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a shame we know that they are bring her ex husband, so there is no way that BB is going to eliminate her. 
I get it what Ali means by that she is a poking artist. 
Pooja-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: So-Sweet

Whatevea...I find Gautam way better than Dimpy.

Thats your pov so must be respected.  Dimpy today bajaoed gg in confronttion. He literally had to run away as he had no logical answers. His only tactic is yo provoke people with tangent, snide remarks while talking while keeping a cool, poker face. 

He will start like.. Agar dimaag ho to bataana chahunga or Agat sochane ki kshamata hain or I know you are a big star aaashiqui me etc

So people get irritated in the beginning and react and do not listen to other arguments and then he comes across as sensible , cool guy who wants to talk "nice"  but opposite party is not cooperating.

Thats all he can do. But dimpy is different. She does not react so easily and puts more emphasis on logical convo, picking on words and pointing out fallacies. Hence not easy to win argument against.