Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Insensitivity or Victimisation (Page 2)

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

Wat renuka said was shocking but the aggarwals have crossed all levels of insensitivity. I dont want to comment on renuka wish she would have perished in that firet
Don't get me started with the Aggarwal parivar...I just hate Kishore...and now he is offering the internship to Sanyukta to actually show her down...I seriously want both Randhir and Sanyukta to do internship elsewhere and prove their mettle...and you know what,  I want Sandhir to set up their own business and show their parents that they are way better than them...ahhh it will be so lovely to see them emerge as winners !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rummygaur00.scarlet.CaramelCrittersCrazySandhirianHappy_hippyHotFuzzFlawSomeME

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandu.parsh.

Stupid lady.. Did she need this marriage at this age?? 
This was my same thought too.. 
Have never seen a lady like her... 
Randhir can better kill her. Problem solved!! 

She couldn't take care of one child.. N she has got another one too... Wth??  A lady like her can remain a corpse instead of being alive... Sin to human world.. Doing all sorts of nuisance 
You know what I have absolutely no problem with the fact that she got married a second time at this age...but she could have at least broken this news to Randhir before getting into it...off course she deserves happiness and if she gets it by marrying Roshan so be it...but her son also deserves to be happy...Randhir also deserves to be treated like a person with feelings and not some roadside trash...and as a mother its her responsibility to try to understand her son...have you seen the movie Stepmom...I think everyone should watch... its a beautiful movie... how a mother bonds with her children...and the sacrifices she makes...its beautiful how the two moms understands the children in their own way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.CaramelCrittersHotFuzzFlawSomeMEhowardscarlett

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Agree with u Paro...if cvs wanna show Randhir ka history n renuka's back story of why she neglected Randhir they are doing a horrible job..today I felt extremely disgusted at the way she behaved with Randhir ...her happiness ?? Hello, wat about ur son? Don't u owe him any damn explanation ...I was appalled at her behaviour...I think the cvs are unnecessarily dragging this..instead they should show him bonding with Sanyu's mom...why can't they take a positive stand to his problems..why always show a negative track in such matters???isnt there enuf negativity in this world already ??
@red--absolutely...you know every parent thinks about the happiness of their child first rather than their own happiness...no matter how sad they are they always try to ensure a smile on their child's face...but SH showed something else...be it Renuka, Harsh or Kishore, they are always trying to wipe off the smile on the face of their children...they almost ensure that they are miserable for life Ouch...selfish parents? Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCrittersFlawSomeME

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika2692001

What Renuka did today was unmentionably horrible! She doesn't deserve to be a mother.

So true...I was actually shocked when she told sanyu that she does not care for Randhir who has dared to burn up her house...Even Sanyukta who had always had this respect for Renuka was shocked at her behaviour

.scarlet.CaramelCritters

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Isabella-

Bang on post Paro Clap Clap I've always said Harsh is a pathetic father but Renuka too is equally responsible for Randhir's anger issues and whatever misbehavior he shows...

A bright and genius student like him is simply losing all his focus in his studies n career n life only becoz of his selfish parents... 

You know the first time when I felt that Renuka is as bad as Harsh was during the divorce hearing...I mean both began to blame Randhir...Harsh said he was like his mom and Renuka said he was like his father...poor Randhir...it was not his fault that he was born...but instead he was victimised and treated like some unwanted creature...he certainly does not deserve parents like them,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.CaramelCrittersFlawSomeME

ritul19 Groupbie
ritul19
ritul19

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hi!nice post..even I was shocked seeing her insensitivity towards Randhir..u stated it so correctly..his mother wants to throw him out of her life for her 'happiness' n his father just wants to use him for his own selfish revenge motives..
n with all that happened today it reached to the brim level for Randhir..n he could not take it any more..that is why he is on this revenge mission against his own mother..Its just that revenge does not do any good to anyone..so I want him to stop..otherwise I don't think he is wrong.

CaramelCrittersFlawSomeME

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i soo agree wiv u. well his mum is soo slfish she dnt care but herslf. no wonder randhir got soo muchh anger inside him n i hope sanyu dnt leave him no matter wat

WrackspurtCaramelCrittersFlawSomeME

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Kishor and Renuka are just pathetic... how can she Talk to/about her son like that ? she got married ...got a new family...new son... and completely ignored her responsibility towards her other son??? and and top of that she was yelling at him accusing him of trying to ruin her life her happiness ??? like Seriously ?? -_________-  RD better disown her -________- ... oh! he did  that today...and thats great ...  ... 
and and the great kishor Aggarwal ... -_______- no comments 
Kishore, Renuka and Harsh all should be put together and given lessons on parenting  or rather being better human beings...disgusting people! Sleepy

CaramelCrittersCrazySandhirianFlawSomeME

Go to top