Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Today after watching the epi what struck me was the utter insensitiveness that Renuka showed towards her son...what Sanyukta tried to do was actually sensible, she understands Randhir so well...she knew that Randhir will be destroyed and feel broken if he gets to know about his mom's marriage from else where...well who would not be...I don't suppose anyone would like to be a topic of people's gossip...who wants their family issues to be made public??...Renuka should have shown some sensitivity towards Randhir...after all he is her son...at one time she continues to say that she cares for her son, that she loves him and at the next moment she begins to blame Randhir, begins to compare him with his father...today was not the first time she said this, during that divorce hearing also she had said that Randhir was like his father...I feel so sorry for Randhir...a mother is the first person who understands her child's pain...but here I see Renuka always wallowing in self-pity and she is insensitive enough to say that Randhir is portraying himself as a victim...he does not have to portray...he actually is the victim...he is that unwanted person...whom his mother throws away just so that she can live in peace...and whom his father uses to take revenge for his own petty issues...I was so shocked when Renuka actually replied to Sanyukta that she is least bothered about Randhir, for he had the audacity to burn her house up in flames...but has she ever given it a thought what must he has gone through all these years, when he saw his parents fighting, him neglected? ...she really needs a reality check of what a mom is...and yep a bit of sensitivity even in loan would do wonders for her... 🥱

awesome post paromita...yap this is the original renuka sanyal...she always thinks about herself, her happiness, her business, her sorrow, her pathetic conditions, everything is only about herself...she expects after all this only randhir should understand her condition...like really renuka sanyal?...whatever she has said today about randhir & harsh shekhawat that is not the first time from her...but when she has told ''kya nahi kiya maine tumhare lie?" then i was like what have u done for ur son?😕...yap really u have done many things for ur son what no mother does for her son😈...like sending him boarding school when he needs u the most, partying or busy in some meeting or with ur boy friend when ur son wants u the most...or she has wanted to say the money she has spent for randhir...i think she pointed towards the second option...sorry to say at least i have not seen her doing anything for randhir what a mother does for her child...even she does not understand his son a single penny...that's why randhir has rightly said once ''mujhe nahi pata tha ab ma shabd bhi bikau hogaya hai''...yap today i'm really happy that sanyukta has given the reality check to renuka sanyal...today sanyukta is so right that may be if renuka sanyal would give that news to randhir by herself he would not get that hurt...
I don't suppose anyone would like to be a topic of people's gossip...who wants their family issues to be made public??...
yap it always happens with randhir...i've always said if harsh shekhawat is a filthy & creepy person then renuka sanyal is no better either...she always has proved it by herself...& what she said to sanyukta that she should not interfere in her personal life...then i want to say something here...u r the only one who once involved sanyukta in ur divorce case...that time also sanyukta was an outsider...but but but how can i forget at that time u had ur personal interest involving her in that case...
a mother is the first person who understands her child's pain...but here I see Renuka always wallowing in self-pity and she is insensitive enough to say that Randhir is portraying himself as a victim...he does not have to portray...he actually is the victim...he is that unwanted person...whom his mother throws away just so that she can live in peace...and whom his father uses to take revenge for his own petty issues...

& yap these lines are exactly my thought...& u deserve this👏 for explaining these emotions in an amazing way...the way these two have been played with randhir's emotions they don't deserve happiness...he is a victim...he is a child whose emotions don't matter to his parents...his parents only know how to use him for the sake of satisfying their ego & their revenge...

& about kishore agarwal & ankit agarwal they are also disgusting😡...i so agree with u paromita randhir & sanyukta should do internship in any other company except these two...& later they should construct their own business...then may be these persons will understand for what they are capable of...
Edited by randhirsanyu014 - 9 years ago
HotFuzz thumbnail
Renuka is such a selfish and insensitive mom. Her response to Sanyukta disgusted me to the core

I want Randhir to show her how he can emerge as a winner without her money and support.

Kishore Aggarwal - one more selfish dad .ughh

Infact Sandhir should not work for both agarwals and Sanyals but rather intern elsewhere ,emerge as winners and show them what they are capable of doing .

CrazySandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really feel disgusted
A Gem like Rd doesn't deserve this!
I was utterly disgusted with Renuka's behaviour today when i watched the repeat!
She doesn't deserve to be a mother
Such insensitivity towards her own son?
She first says that she loves Randhir, and then does the exactly opposite !
She is never there for him when she is needed
When sanyukta - who understands and loves him - rang up renuka
Her reply😡 left me disgusted!
Mrs. Renuka Bajaj *yeah...that's what she is now*  - Wasn't the divorce ur personal issue in which u dragged Sanyukta!
And now when sanyukta is asking her to show some concern for Rd well being, this WOMAN!
Mann kar raha hai iska murder kar daloon along with Harsh and Kishore!

shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree yaar , tysm for this post 😊
Randhir is suffering becaose of their parents , both his mother and father show as if they care so much for him but in reality they just care about themselves and about their lives !!
Watvener Renuka Sanyal is doing that is her second marraige that is not wrong , but because of this she can't neglect her real son !! she cares more about her stepson . just look at the way how she was defending that new boy 😡

aur jahan tak baat rahi randhir ke father ki , toh unke liye toh kuch na hi bolo to hi achcha hai 😕
he don't respect women at all , remember the way he slapped Sanyukta 😲 and let me tell that Renuka Sanyal that our Randhir respects women alot and is not same to his father at all