Insensitivity or Victimisation

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Today after watching the epi what struck me was the utter insensitiveness that Renuka showed towards her son...what Sanyukta tried to do was actually sensible, she understands Randhir so well...she knew that Randhir will be destroyed and feel broken if he gets to know about his mom's marriage from else where...well who would not be...I don't suppose anyone would like to be a topic of people's gossip...who wants their family issues to be made public??...Renuka should have shown some sensitivity towards Randhir...after all he is her son...at one time she continues to say that she cares for her son, that she loves him and at the next moment she begins to blame Randhir, begins to compare him with his father...today was not the first time she said this, during that divorce hearing also she had said that Randhir was like his father...I feel so sorry for Randhir...a mother is the first person who understands her child's pain...but here I see Renuka always wallowing in self-pity and she is insensitive enough to say that Randhir is portraying himself as a victim...he does not have to portray...he actually is the victim...he is that unwanted person...whom his mother throws away just so that she can live in peace...and whom his father uses to take revenge for his own petty issues...I was so shocked when Renuka actually replied to Sanyukta that she is least bothered about Randhir, for he had the audacity to burn her house up in flames...but has she ever given it a thought what must he has gone through all these years, when he saw his parents fighting, him neglected? ...she really needs a reality check of what a mom is...and yep a bit of sensitivity even in loan would do wonders for her... 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wat renuka said was shocking but the aggarwals have crossed all levels of insensitivity. I dont want to comment on renuka wish she would have perished in that firet
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stupid lady.. Did she need this marriage at this age?? 
This was my same thought too.. 
Have never seen a lady like her... 
Randhir can better kill her. Problem solved!! 

She couldn't take care of one child.. N she has got another one too... Wth??  A lady like her can remain a corpse instead of being alive... Sin to human world.. Doing all sorts of nuisance 
Edited by .chandu.parsh. - 9 years ago
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u Paro...if cvs wanna show Randhir ka history n renuka's back story of why she neglected Randhir they are doing a horrible job..today I felt extremely disgusted at the way she behaved with Randhir ...her happiness ?? Hello, wat about ur son? Don't u owe him any damn explanation ...I was appalled at her behaviour...I think the cvs are unnecessarily dragging this..instead they should show him bonding with Sanyu's mom...why can't they take a positive stand to his problems..why always show a negative track in such matters???isnt there enuf negativity in this world already ??
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What Renuka did today was unmentionably horrible! She doesn't deserve to be a mother.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bang on post Paro 👏 👏 I've always said Harsh is a pathetic father but Renuka too is equally responsible for Randhir's anger issues and whatever misbehavior he shows...

A bright and genius student like him is simply losing all his focus in his studies n career n life only becoz of his selfish parents... 

BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kishor and Renuka are just pathetic... how can she Talk to/about her son like that ? she got married ...got a new family...new son... and completely ignored her responsibility towards her other son??? and and top of that she was yelling at him accusing him of trying to ruin her life her happiness ??? like Seriously ?? -_________-  RD better disown her -________- ... oh! he did  that today...and thats great ...  ... 
and and the great kishor Aggarwal ... -_______- no comments 
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you di renuka is just  pathetic... horrible women...🤢
and sanyu's dad please some body kill him😡
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: clars

Wat renuka said was shocking but the aggarwals have crossed all levels of insensitivity. I dont want to comment on renuka wish she would have perished in that firet

Don't get me started with the Aggarwal parivar...I just hate Kishore...and now he is offering the internship to Sanyukta to actually show her down...I seriously want both Randhir and Sanyukta to do internship elsewhere and prove their mettle...and you know what,  I want Sandhir to set up their own business and show their parents that they are way better than them...ahhh it will be so lovely to see them emerge as winners !
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandu.parsh.

Stupid lady.. Did she need this marriage at this age?? 

This was my same thought too.. 
Have never seen a lady like her... 
Randhir can better kill her. Problem solved!! 

She couldn't take care of one child.. N she has got another one too... Wth??  A lady like her can remain a corpse instead of being alive... Sin to human world.. Doing all sorts of nuisance 

You know what I have absolutely no problem with the fact that she got married a second time at this age...but she could have at least broken this news to Randhir before getting into it...off course she deserves happiness and if she gets it by marrying Roshan so be it...but her son also deserves to be happy...Randhir also deserves to be treated like a person with feelings and not some roadside trash...and as a mother its her responsibility to try to understand her son...have you seen the movie Stepmom...I think everyone should watch... its a beautiful movie... how a mother bonds with her children...and the sacrifices she makes...its beautiful how the two moms understands the children in their own way.