India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Insensitivity or Victimisation

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Today after watching the epi what struck me was the utter insensitiveness that Renuka showed towards her son...what Sanyukta tried to do was actually sensible, she understands Randhir so well...she knew that Randhir will be destroyed and feel broken if he gets to know about his mom's marriage from else where...well who would not be...I don't suppose anyone would like to be a topic of people's gossip...who wants their family issues to be made public??...Renuka should have shown some sensitivity towards Randhir...after all he is her son...at one time she continues to say that she cares for her son, that she loves him and at the next moment she begins to blame Randhir, begins to compare him with his father...today was not the first time she said this, during that divorce hearing also she had said that Randhir was like his father...I feel so sorry for Randhir...a mother is the first person who understands her child's pain...but here I see Renuka always wallowing in self-pity and she is insensitive enough to say that Randhir is portraying himself as a victim...he does not have to portray...he actually is the victim...he is that unwanted person...whom his mother throws away just so that she can live in peace...and whom his father uses to take revenge for his own petty issues...I was so shocked when Renuka actually replied to Sanyukta that she is least bothered about Randhir, for he had the audacity to burn her house up in flames...but has she ever given it a thought what must he has gone through all these years, when he saw his parents fighting, him neglected? ...she really needs a reality check of what a mom is...and yep a bit of sensitivity even in loan would do wonders for her... Sleepy

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ritul19arthuILuvParshBornAries.scarlet.Supertrouper.Vyshali.Anamika2692001CaramelCrittersCrazySandhiriansudipto-69HotFuzzclarsFlawSomeMEFortitudeshivika838Heavenly_Dreamsa2zahid--Isabella--

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Wat renuka said was shocking but the aggarwals have crossed all levels of insensitivity. I dont want to comment on renuka wish she would have perished in that firet
-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Stupid lady.. Did she need this marriage at this age?? 
This was my same thought too.. 
Have never seen a lady like her... 
Randhir can better kill her. Problem solved!! 

She couldn't take care of one child.. N she has got another one too... Wth??  A lady like her can remain a corpse instead of being alive... Sin to human world.. Doing all sorts of nuisance 

Edited by .chandu.parsh. - 30 December 2014 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clars

Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Agree with u Paro...if cvs wanna show Randhir ka history n renuka's back story of why she neglected Randhir they are doing a horrible job..today I felt extremely disgusted at the way she behaved with Randhir ...her happiness ?? Hello, wat about ur son? Don't u owe him any damn explanation ...I was appalled at her behaviour...I think the cvs are unnecessarily dragging this..instead they should show him bonding with Sanyu's mom...why can't they take a positive stand to his problems..why always show a negative track in such matters???isnt there enuf negativity in this world already ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ritul19CaramelCritterssudipto-69clarsFlawSomeMEhowardscarlett

Anamika2692001 IF-Dazzler
Anamika2692001
Anamika2692001

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
What Renuka did today was unmentionably horrible! She doesn't deserve to be a mother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCrittersHappy_hippyclarsFlawSomeME

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Ghulam Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Bang on post Paro Clap Clap I've always said Harsh is a pathetic father but Renuka too is equally responsible for Randhir's anger issues and whatever misbehavior he shows...

A bright and genius student like him is simply losing all his focus in his studies n career n life only becoz of his selfish parents... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCritterssudipto-69FlawSomeME

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Kishor and Renuka are just pathetic... how can she Talk to/about her son like that ? she got married ...got a new family...new son... and completely ignored her responsibility towards her other son??? and and top of that she was yelling at him accusing him of trying to ruin her life her happiness ??? like Seriously ?? -_________-  RD better disown her -________- ... oh! he did  that today...and thats great ...  ... 
and and the great kishor Aggarwal ... -_______- no comments 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCrittersCrazySandhiriansudipto-69FlawSomeME

sudipto-69 IF-Dazzler
sudipto-69
sudipto-69

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i agree with you di renuka is just  pathetic... horrible women...Dead
and sanyu's dad please some body kill himAngry

Go to top