Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Does Viraj really find difficulty in holding the gun or is it....

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
... his conscious making him feel soo.

I feel Viraj's hand is perfectly fit and fine it's just that his conscious makes him feel that the gun is too heavy and other excuses because in the jungle he could use his hand and save Nisha properly- not for once did he let her go. Now do not tell me it is the magic of adrenaline... 

And I am very sure even though Nisha is thin she must be heavy...

(Or was he complementing her weight-less-ness :P Tongue)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kavleen17nisharathoreBleedingheart.JAHHNAVIDazzlerruhia2zahid

IlaTanwar IF-Rockerz
IlaTanwar
IlaTanwar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
there is one thing i notice when he think about his paralysis in hand whether he will be able to do it... he raises his left hand and when he is doing shooot he uses his right hand i guess... is he ambidextrous... i always find it weird basically they want to show he has a problem with left hand and he hold  nisha with dont know i dont remember right or left

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
UHHH I DID NOT NOTICE THAT
 LEFT HAND HELD THE BRANCH AND RIGHT HELD NISHA
AND I BELIEVE HE USES RIGHT HAND FOR SHOOTING
DOES NOT MATTER... THAT DAY HE USED BOTH THE HANDS AND CREDIT CANNOT BE GIVEN JUST TO ONE OF THEM.Wink
JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqnme

... hisconscious making him feel soo.

<font color="#000000" face="Calibri" size="3">I feel Viraj's hand is perfectly fit and fine it's just that his conscious makes him feel that the gun is too heavy and other excuses because in the jungle he could use his hand and save Nisha properly- not for once did he let her go. Now do not tell me it is the magic of adrenaline...</font>

<font color="#000000" face="Calibri" size="3">And I am very sure even though Nisha is thin she must be heavy...</font>

<font color="#000000" face="Calibri" size="3">(Or was he complementing her weight-less-ness :PTongue)</font>

It's all in his head! Like Nisha, he too underestimates himself after that accident. He thinks that the paralysis and "whatever happened at that competition" (his words, not mine) has made him incapable of returning to this sport! Add some de-motivating words from the Devil, AKA Shekhar, and u have a self-doubting Viraj who really thinks he'll hurt himself more if he raised his rifle again.
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryishqnme

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvika1991

there is one thing i notice when he think about his paralysis in hand whether he will be able to do it... he raises his left hand and when he is doing shooot he uses his right hand i guess... is he ambidextrous... i always find it weird basically they want to show he has a problem with left hand and he hold nisha with dont know i dont remember right or left

yh i agree wiv u

ishqnme

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by ishqnme

... hisconscious making him feel soo.

<font color="#000000" face="Calibri" size="3">I feel Viraj's hand is perfectly fit and fine it's just that his conscious makes him feel that the gun is too heavy and other excuses because in the jungle he could use his hand and save Nisha properly- not for once did he let her go. Now do not tell me it is the magic of adrenaline...</font>

<font color="#000000" face="Calibri" size="3">And I am very sure even though Nisha is thin she must be heavy...</font>

<font color="#000000" face="Calibri" size="3">(Or was he complementing her weight-less-ness :PTongue)</font>

It's all in his head! Like Nisha, he too underestimates himself after that accident. He thinks that the paralysis and "whatever happened at that competition" (his words, not mine) has made him incapable of returning to this sport! Add some de-motivating words from the Devil, AKA Shekhar, and u have a self-doubting Viraj who really thinks he'll hurt himself more if he raised his rifle again.
Smile

I don't remember Shekhar demotivating him yet or I missed something. I hate Shekhar to the core, but when he first came back and made Viraj shoot that glass on his head, he was pretty encouraging.
He even went on to say that the fear is only in Viraj's mind, which I feel is true nd should overcome, and that he has never seen a better shooter in his life than Viraj. So Viraj needs to boost up his self confidence again.
After that speech to Viraj, I had never thought they would go on to make him the biggest villian in Viraj's life...
And also after such a speech, I still cannot believe how Shekhar could be so jealous of VIraj that he even stoops to such a low level of wanting to kill him or whatever, when he himself admitted that Viraj is the best shooter he has ever seen...

I really don't understand this plot anymore...seriously 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PiggiesishqnmeDazzlerruhiShwets1502

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvika1991

there is one thing i notice when he think about his paralysis in hand whether he will be able to do it... he raises his left hand and when he is doing shooot he uses his right hand i guess... is he ambidextrous... i always find it weird basically they want to show he has a problem with left hand and he hold  nisha with dont know i dont remember right or left

I dunno about the right and left confusion but what I just know is that after drumming he looks at his right hand always.

(Taher's Left side was paralysed in reality though- just mentioning)

princessglory

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
NOW I AM PAKKA SURE IT'S HIS CONSCIOUS
DUMBO VIRAJ!!! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top