Everest

India-Forums

Everest
Everest

What's your Everest Gowariker ? (Page 2)

naren1390 Senior Member

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@ Chocobrownies. Though there are many FB but none of the FB goes blank it's always relate or interlinked with upcoming sequence..

I understand your point..Of course they are inter linked but this makes the story lose its pace either. I have no problem with flashbacks but they at time conflicts with the present. While Arjun's past scene was important I don't know why Anjali knowing the truth had to be shown elaborately. I mean one or two glimpses of the accident was enough to show Akash told her everything. Anjali knows it today only but audience had known it much earlier. Raw human emotion is not a problem at all. Repetition is the problem

Arjun- Anjali equation could have been shown in the present time only. When Arjun enters Anjali's room by mistake it was the time when this scene could have been easily integrated. This flashback was in fact told by Chand. How can Chand know about it ?

The story also is like a jumping frog. Today we talk about Everest and its base camp, tomorrow we know about the 900 crore gem and before we can understand what that was we get to know about the Nepal police and that little boy.Then again we will find Brigadier fighting tooth and nail to bring his girl back.In between are thousands of flashbacks to connect the story which confuses me which part of the story is now and which one is then. They are not bloopers but while most of them are inevitable, few of them could have been avoided.

Gowariker is my favorite director so I am very critical of him. He is already best in his business and I want him to stay like that only. Here good is simply not enough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmicocoatree

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@ Sarv : Lol.. good one
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

@ Chocobrownies. Though there are many FB but none of the FB goes blank it's always relate or interlinked with upcoming sequence..

I understand your point..Of course they are inter linked but this makes the story lose its pace either. I have no problem with flashbacks but they at time conflicts with the present. While Arjun's past scene was important I don't know why Anjali knowing the truth had to be shown elaborately. I mean one or two glimpses of the accident was enough to show Akash told her everything. Anjali knows it today only but audience had known it much earlier. Raw human emotion is not a problem at all. Repetition is the problem

Arjun- Anjali equation could have been shown in the present time only. When Arjun enters Anjali's room by mistake it was the time when this scene could have been easily integrated. This flashback was in fact told by Chand. How can Chand know about it ?

The story also is like a jumping frog. Today we talk about Everest and its base camp, tomorrow we know about the 900 crore gem and before we can understand what that was we get to know about the Nepal police and that little boy.Then again we will find Brigadier fighting tooth and nail to bring his girl back.In between are thousands of flashbacks to connect the story which confuses me which part of the story is now and which one is then. They are not bloopers but while most of them are inevitable, few of them could have been avoided.

Gowariker is my favorite director so I am very critical of him. He is already best in his business and I want him to stay like that only. Here good is simply not enough.

@dey.bh.. I could what you are trying to say.. I guess AG POV and his narration is quite unique from normal storytelling.. As a silver screen projector, his view and his execution makes a new pattern.. I agree too much of FB confuse us, but this was his way of narration.. Yes I agree Aakash FB scenes doesn't need a elaborate space.. It's like too and fro motion of the storytelling.. But this kid and kidnapping drama makes bit sense while it goes with each characters.. Where Arjun caught in pub when he actually doesn't do or responsible for that.. Rooghta, he must know that this world is not made up of money.. Here again the message goes to him there are honest and dutiful people like Nepal police.. But he won't change until everest teach him a lesson.. Son and mom patch up actually goes for Arjun.. One could see his emotional turmoil and controlling himself watching the most purest feelings between son and mother what for till now he is aching for parent's love. And for Col Abhiyankar, he could have got it not everytime all his decisions looks possible. and sometimes it will work out or sometimes no.. So life is unpredictable but each situations makes us more immune and feasible...!! Yes when it comes to TV audience, definitely viewers expectations are high and storytelling differs between silver screen and small screen.. But he tried to indulge all the valuable messages through everest.. Hopefully soon we will get answers.. I wish everything turns on your side too.. 
...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

While Arjun's flashback was a new one I don't know why Gaurav's death scene was repeated. It was shown couple of episodes before.As a viewer I am disappointed because I had to watch something I already know.
Rather I would have enjoyed Colonel's wife and Chand's flashbacks. Why and how Tara was like his mother. Nevertheless, the show will make a record of having multiple flashback scenes.

As for Roongta I know hacking is not a big deal but I want to know if India's best weather expert will not know his machine has been tampered with. I think Roongta will die in the end or the whole 900 crore story will turn out to be fake.

I know why Gaurav's death sequence is repeated here...if you watch them carefully, you would surely find the differenceWink
dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
And what is that ? Sorry I didn't get it.

Go to top