jayasree.rao IF-Dazzler
jayasree.rao
jayasree.rao

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by --Ari--

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY 
someone asks the question i've been dying to ask LOL

I dont mind zaki being a friend or a positive char. But i dont like the fac that every thing he has done is being white washed to show sahir as dark and him as white. 

His being right at this moment doesnt match up for his precvious mistakes which got everyone into this mess to begin with -_- Someone needs to badly point that out to him instead of putting him up on a pedestal all the time. 

crossed arms smiley I know. They show Sahir getting darker. But why paint Zaki white at the same time?  angry fist emoticon 

Because the dark paint got exhausted and only white paint is remaining and they are out of funds.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayasree.rao

crossed arms smiley I know. They show Sahir getting darker. But why paint Zaki white at the same time?  angry fist emoticon 

Because the dark paint got exhausted and only white paint is remaining and they are out of funds.LOL
[/QUOTE]

ROFL Now why didn't I think of that!! All they had to do was ask. We would lend the paint for free. Wink

jayasree.rao

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Omggg suviShocked
Are we allowed to question zaki like that in this forum? Shocked
How dare u question zaki philandering waysAngry
Don't u see he gave his shoulder to aarzoo to cry on?
Don't u see that he makes a perfect life partner for aarzoo... doesn't matter if tomorrow aarzoo has to deal with 2...maybe 3 of his illegitimate children...what's important is that today he's the god of truthSleepy
Sahir is the bad one coz he told the whole truth to aarzoo...zaki is the hero coz he is wiping her tears...doesn't matter if he will be the cause of her crying each day of her living...just coz he's zaki the mahaan god of truth...he can get away with every thing

And coming to asking qquestions...I just want to ask one thing...where was this moral brigade who r now supporting zaki wen he slept with females and left them coz he got a bbrand new one to sleep with with?...
Wasn't morality at stake then also?
Why did the husbands and mother - in laws not raise an eyebrow wen a guy who can't keep his fly zipped ...is considered an ideal life partner ... hypocrisy ki heightsSleepy

Edited by -vandy- - 30 December 2014 at 10:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki02jayasree.raoSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Omggg suviShocked
Are we allowed to question zaki like that in this forum? Shocked
How dare u question zaki philandering waysAngry
Don't u see he gave his shoulder to aarzoo to cry on?
Don't u see that he makes a perfect life partner for aarzoo... doesn't matter if tomorrow aarzoo has to deal with 2...maybe 3 of his illegitimate children...what's important is that today he's the god of truthSleepy
Sahir is the bad one coz he told the whole truth to aarzoo...zaki is the hero coz he is wiping her tears...doesn't matter if he will be the cause of her crying each day of her living...just coz he's zaki the mahaan god of truth...he can get away with every thing

Hi Vandy... I had a feeling that I was asking a no-go question but just couldn't keep my mouth shut. Occupational hazard you could say. LOL

And coming to asking qquestions...I just want to ask one thing...where was this moral brigade who r now supporting zaki wen he slept with females and left them coz he got a bbrand new one to sleep with with?...
Wasn't morality at stake then also?
Why did the husbands and mother - in laws not raise an eyebrow wen a guy who can't keep his fly zipped ...is considered an ideal life partner ... hypocrisy ki heightsSleepy

God knows!! Past is conveniently ignored or forgotten. As soaps has pointed out rightly... Sahir didn't force Zaki until the preg issue came up. He stood up to his brother and told Rahman to hell with the deal. Everyone now have forgotten that too. Confused

jahanaara1 Newbie
jahanaara1
jahanaara1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sho-shweet

Infact I expected Zaki to apologize to Aarzoo for assuming that she too loves him and claiming that in front of Sahir,as a reason for not marrying Sam.Shouldnt Zaki be ashamed of dragging Aarzoo in this pregnancy fiasco :/?

yup. Also he told Arzoo that Sahir was doing this to win a challenge, didnt have the guts to tell her why the challenge happened. 

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahanaara1

Originally posted by sho-shweet

Infact I expected Zaki to apologize to Aarzoo for assuming that she too loves him and claiming that in front of Sahir,as a reason for not marrying Sam.Shouldnt Zaki be ashamed of dragging Aarzoo in this pregnancy fiasco :/?

yup. Also he told Arzoo that Sahir was doing this to win a challenge, didnt have the guts to tell her why the challenge happened. 

I think he doesn't have guts. Full stop. If he had, he would have faced Rahman heads on and told him I didn't do it. He would have told Sahir and Alvira that give me time and I will prove if you can't just trust my words. He would have told Arzoo that the challenge was because of me. Because I mistook your friendship for something else. 

Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Yes if he is so good and honest why didnt he tell when this game first started? Why wait till a heart break? Also why is he reluctant to tell what the challenge was and why? 

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yes if he is so good and honest why didnt he tell when this game first started? Why wait till a heart break? Also why is he reluctant to tell what the challenge was and why? 

he is grating on my nerves now. This has always been the problem. They rush through the good part and drag this kind of nonsense. Angry

Go to top