Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
People have conveniently forgotten following things:
1) When rehman first proposes Zaki Sumaira marriage, Sahir told him he will ask Zaki ... after Zaki refused Sahir told Rehman its not possible ... rehman threatened to call off deal Sahir still did not budge and told him he will find another investor!

2) When Rehman threatened him with video ... he still did not push Zaki to marry her  ... in fact he told Zaki thinking about arzoo and zaki in hospital that zimeydari li hai tou nibhana 

3) Only when he came to know Sumaira is pregnant with Zaki's child he told rehman ye shadi ho gi 

If it was just for the deal ... why would he not push zaki for it before the child thing? Zaki is not someone they could trust when he said child is not his ... knowing his past ... even Alvira did not believe her! 

Hasn't Zaki broken hearts of so many girls? Did he ever show any remorse? If not what right he has to judge Sahir? And yes i know people say he had sex with those girls as per their wish too ... yes girls agreed but did all of them know he is not serious? Am amazed at how Zaki is turned into some kind of saint just because he is good to arzoo that too for his own ulterior motive of getting her for himself! 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Zaki sit down and think may be he figure out he is the cause for all that happened with arzoo . Then put forth his condition to marry sam only if sahir agrees to marry arzoo . Now the truth of sahir's past is revealed to arzoo and arzoo heart broken want to fix everything .
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well as u have rightly said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... to the least Zaki doesnt even know whether he had  *** ๐Ÿคฌwith Samaira or not ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ so conclude Mr.Zaki is a powerful fused tubelight ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
He is now very happy doing this justice fighter role for Aarzoo๐Ÿคช until Sam n Rehman wake up n realize they are long due guests in this dharamshala ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Bujee09 - 9 years ago
vinnithelover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kitne bhulakad log h iss show main๐Ÿ˜ญkoi inhe badam khilao g
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes..u r right..I am totally confused..sometimes everything seems clear..and most of the times so confused ...so many questions raise..but my mind tells me to forget it..ur reaction of banging your head on the wall was spot on... ๐Ÿ˜† ...I sometimes go back to my comment on another thread just to check what I felt a few hours ago..becoz the next time it won't be the same... ๐Ÿ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: prettypri

You know..I actually saw the new montage as positive...maybe wishful thinking but Sahir and Arzoo together and Zaki looking on...maybe he becomes negative later or stays positive on tbe face of it and manipulates but Arzoo is still drawn to Sahir...I don't know why...but fact that this has come now,,..after the revelation to Arzoo makes me think this...

Yeah... if it becomes a triangle later on doesn't matter. We'll deal with it when we get there. For now, the stalemate needs to be broken. Sahir's silence needs to be broken.. and that hug in the montage gives us a little hope.

But can't help thinking... was this montage supposed to come last week and Sony forgot about it?? ๐Ÿค”
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

YES, TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY YOU KNOW ...

Worst is that Zaki is mahaan and the golden eyed boy because he licks arzoo's feet and arzoo equally suck up to him.. both of them love to encourage each others mistakes, which infact lead to suc harsh consequences .. 

In that land of arzoo and zaki, philandering and sleeping with girls are fine as long as you dont transfer the semen and the sperm doesnt fertilise the ovum

Lastly, arzoo herself puts zaki at pedestal, zaki himself considers him to be the raj of DDLJ, then whats the point ? when one believes so highly about oneself there is no point of returning.. lately Arzoo and zaki had been very self obsessed characters, they never scan thru their own misdoings, and has the tendency of doing self pity, so whats the use / either they are comp;letely dumb and foolish, or just plain Hypocrites ...

Arzoo can see only what is shown to her. She is new in their lives who can neither read Sahir's mind nor Zaki's. And if Sahir is hiding facts, then so is Zaki in his own way. For now all Arzoo knows is Zaki tried to warn and protect her like a good friend.. went against his own brother for her sake. Just because she is her friend. She neither knows the tangled feelings of Sahir nor does she know how the fuel has been added by Zaki when he declared that he and Arzoo are in love with each other. 

Arzoo is in no way perfect. I totally agree. Her character does need to grow. But how is she to know that what Sahir is showing her is a facade? Or that Zaki's own feelings have gone way beyond friendship? She is naive enough to be caught between the brothers and currently sees Zaki as a good person because that is how he has always been with her. 

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

People have conveniently forgotten following things:

1) When rehman first proposes Zaki Sumaira marriage, Sahir told him he will ask Zaki ... after Zaki refused Sahir told Rehman its not possible ... rehman threatened to call off deal Sahir still did not budge and told him he will find another investor!

2) When Rehman threatened him with video ... he still did not push Zaki to marry her  ... in fact he told Zaki thinking about arzoo and zaki in hospital that zimeydari li hai tou nibhana 

3) Only when he came to know Sumaira is pregnant with Zaki's child he told rehman ye shadi ho gi 

If it was just for the deal ... why would he not push zaki for it before the child thing? Zaki is not someone they could trust when he said child is not his ... knowing his past ... even Alvira did not believe her! 

Hasn't Zaki broken hearts of so many girls? Did he ever show any remorse? If not what right he has to judge Sahir? And yes i know people say he had sex with those girls as per their wish too ... yes girls agreed but did all of them know he is not serious? Am amazed at how Zaki is turned into some kind of saint just because he is good to arzoo that too for his own ulterior motive of getting her for himself! 

@red... Very well said.   
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dakshaavi

If Zaki sit down and think may be he figure out he is the cause for all that happened with arzoo . Then put forth his condition to marry sam only if sahir agrees to marry arzoo . Now the truth of sahir's past is revealed to arzoo and arzoo heart broken want to fix everything .

well.. thats just it na... we don't know how much of it is his desire to fix things and how much is his desire to have her for himself. 

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bujee09

Well as u have rightly said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... to the least Zaki doesnt even know whether he had  *** ๐Ÿคฌwith Samaira or not ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ so conclude Mr.Zaki is a powerful fused tubelight ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

you are right. what a combination!! Powerful but tubelight 

He is now very happy doing this justice fighter role for Aarzoo๐Ÿคช until Sam n Rehman wake up n realize they are long due guests in this dharamshala ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and seems like they are off on a temp holiday too. Will appear later on with a gun in hand once again pointing it at Sahir. I say why not point at Zaki. It might actually yield some results. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†