Didn't it occur to Zaki? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by pearly14

Suvi , the characteristic feature of this show is that some people disappear from time to time 😉

And when they do come back, they seem to be up to date with all the happenings in the house. 😆

That reminds me... today Kurti apa told Alvira that Zaki told Arzoo about Zeenat. But Alvira comes straight to Sahir and questions him as to why he told the truth to Arzoo. How come? 😕
👏👏
Kudos to you for raising the question!

It's so tiring not to speak of irritating to see Zaki being portrayed as milky white! Yes he is the reason this game started...he dragged Arzoo into that pregnancy fiasco...he misunderstood het friendship to be love...and most important...Samairas fascination with him and her accusation whether true or not is what led to the deal getting stuck! So he is responsible for the issue starting itself!

And...he knew Sahir was going to prove Arzoo was a gold digger...he believed it wasn't true...why didn't he take steps to prevent the start of this game?? Even now his part is not revealed at all...he could have stopped Sahir from starting this whole thing...why did he keep quiet till he knew Arzoo did not love him but Sahir??

And the original problem...he will not marry Samaira unless she proves the child is his..remains where it was...He brought Arzoo into the mess and said it was because of her that he couldn't and wouldn't marry Sam...now what is he going to do...where are the test results...he has been providing a comfort shoulder to Arzoo and giving Sahir lectures but where has he done something to prove his own credibility???
Originally posted by Suvika.

And when they do come back, they seem to be up to date with all the happenings in the house. 😆

That reminds me... today Kurti apa told Alvira that Zaki told Arzoo about Zeenat. But Alvira comes straight to Sahir and questions him as to why he told the truth to Arzoo. How come? 😕

Yes...I wondered too...then I figured out that Alvira probably thinks Sahir took Arzoo somewhere out like she told him to...so he must have been the one to tell her...
So much we need to exercise our brain to understand the actions of each character!

Suvi Awesome post 

Well zaki seems to be hogging the limelight as much as he can 
Till now he was the BAD boy n sahir the good one ..so how can he let the opportunity slip 😆

Ok jokes apart he refuses to have anything to do with Sam ..child or no child he is behaving like a saint 

But if u ask me it's again a character flaw ..see how the cvs to make one good turn the others bad or to Make one bad they make others good for no rhyme or reason ...

Anyway why so much fake Romance when Everything boils down to zilch is beyond my Understanding 

Calling it a night c u tom gn 😃
Originally posted by prettypri

👏👏
Kudos to you for raising the question!

It's so tiring not to speak of irritating to see Zaki being portrayed as milky white! Yes he is the reason this game started...he dragged Arzoo into that pregnancy fiasco...he misunderstood het friendship to be love...and most important...Samairas fascination with him and her accusation whether true or not is what led to the deal getting stuck! So he is responsible for the issue starting itself!

And...he knew Sahir was going to prove Arzoo was a gold digger...he believed it wasn't true...why didn't he take steps to prevent the start of this game?? Even now his part is not revealed at all...he could have stopped Sahir from starting this whole thing...why did he keep quiet till he knew Arzoo did not love him but Sahir??

And the original problem...he will not marry Samaira unless she proves the child is his..remains where it was...He brought Arzoo into the mess and said it was because of her that he couldn't and wouldn't marry Sam...now what is he going to do...where are the test results...he has been providing a comfort shoulder to Arzoo and giving Sahir lectures but where has he done something to prove his own credibility???

And the new montage is not helping my thoughts in this. What are they planning now? Close the Zeenat angle and start the Zaki angle?? 
n why doesn't he tell her about the bet, after all his love for arzoo is the base for this love game.
Originally posted by ecrivain

Suvi Awesome post 

Well zaki seems to be hogging the limelight as much as he can 
Till now he was the BAD boy n sahir the good one ..so how can he let the opportunity slip 😆

Ok jokes apart he refuses to have anything to do with Sam ..child or no child he is behaving like a saint 

But if u ask me it's again a character flaw ..see how the cvs to make one good turn the others bad or to Make one bad they make others good for no rhyme or reason ...

Anyway why so much fake Romance when Everything boils down to zilch is beyond my Understanding 

Calling it a night c u tom gn 😃

well, character flaw or whitewashing... his saintly behaviour is grating on my nerves 😡 

Goodnight... or rather... good day to you. 😃
Originally posted by Manali_IamGCian

n why doesn't he tell her about the bet, after all his love for arzoo is the base for this love game.

my point exactly.. why give the impression of pure as driven snow to Arzoo when HE was the reason the bet happened in the first place 
Originally posted by Suvika.

And the new montage is not helping my thoughts in this. What are they planning now? Close the Zeenat angle and start the Zaki angle?? 

You know..I actually saw the new montage as positive...maybe wishful thinking but Sahir and Arzoo together and Zaki looking on...maybe he becomes negative later or stays positive on tbe face of it and manipulates but Arzoo is still drawn to Sahir...I don't know why...but fact that this has come now,,..after the revelation to Arzoo makes me think this...
YES, TALK ABOUT HYPOCRISY YOU KNOW ...
Worst is that Zaki is mahaan and the golden eyed boy because he licks arzoo's feet and arzoo equally suck up to him.. both of them love to encourage each others mistakes, which infact lead to suc harsh consequences .. 

In that land of arzoo and zaki, philandering and sleeping with girls are fine as long as you dont transfer the semen and the sperm doesnt fertilise the ovum

Lastly, arzoo herself puts zaki at pedestal, zaki himself considers him to be the raj of DDLJ, then whats the point ? when one believes so highly about oneself there is no point of returning.. lately Arzoo and zaki had been very self obsessed characters, they never scan thru their own misdoings, and has the tendency of doing self pity, so whats the use / either they are comp;letely dumb and foolish, or just plain Hypocrites ...