India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Something missing

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I don't know  what to point my finger at, but something is missing in YHM these days...
Its not the first time we had such nonsense track...where i hated to watch...but something is MISSING in the overall picture just not the track...

Everything  looks forced and acting wise not up to standard on everyone's part...seems dull, lacking liveliness  (Divz, Karan,,ANita...Adi...Ruhi...Amma...Bhallas) Ouch Only Simmi in the whole Bhalla residence i seem to enjoy watchingThumbs Up ... Divayanka and Karan look tired and dull, they have a wonderful chemistry no doubt but I feel like it more seen in the fighting scene then their romance... Unhappy Like some of you also noticed Raman is not to be seen much, I dig the fact he understand and appreciate Ishita...but give more screen presence, I want to see his  frustrations and POV too, his monologues are much needed...Clap BUT  we have to know whats running through his head too...Romancing his wife is good...but show him as the concerned father as well...Ishima doing all the work even with Adi ?!?Stern Smile...Raman always wanted his son with him na?...yet they don't show him with no such desire, initially I understand his hesitation,  but i think they should shift focus on the father- son duo...motherly love is def incomparable, Ishita could be the perfect Mother Theresa ...fatherly love is JUST as important to show!  I want Raman Kumar Bhalla Back, who knows his priorities, who would take charge, not just listen and nod ! Ishita you need some rest dear! Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.drishtimauryaannvishanrysahelilovesishramrithasmomb24

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ayega ayega hamara raman ravan kumar bhi ayega. 
Btw I love karan in everything he does even when he doesn't do much ;) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.Viji15amrithas

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Ayega ayega hamara raman ravan kumar bhi ayega. 
Btw I love karan in everything he does even when he doesn't do much ;) 

I'm in love witn the ACTOR KP...so def need the Raavan side of him to kick in..toward Shagun that is LOL Romance reserved of Ishita lol ...I want to see Karan in action lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Oh we are desperately waiting for our HERO to return!!
The story isnt the same without him!! Nowadays the omnipresence and omniscience of Ishita is damn frustrating!!! He needs to be the one to reach out to Adi first!! Why cant he for once give a suggestion for everyone's or Adi's well being! Why Ishita has to spell out everything, we must do this, we must understand that, behave like this with him, do this...URGHHH!!!!!!!!!Angry

Viji15

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
It's boring track really we want RKB to return in action 
Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishtimaurya

Oh we are desperately waiting for our HERO to return!!
The story isnt the same without him!! Nowadays the omnipresence and omniscience of Ishita is damn frustrating!!! He needs to be the one to reach out to Adi first!! Why cant he for once give a suggestion for everyone's or Adi's well being! Why Ishita has to spell out everything, we must do this, we must understand that, behave like this with him, do this...URGHHH!!!!!!!!!Angry

Totally agreee! It should be Raman reachin out first! Ishita should be suppourtive NOT the Other way arounddd!  Its as much as Ishita feel they are her kids, you cant deny Raman has a GREATER BOND and CONCERN for their well being! i dunno what world CVs are living in?!?
annvi Senior Member
annvi
annvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
u totally nailed all my frustrations with the show right now...

Yes, they should stop involving Ishita everywhere...she is literally getting on my nerves...Oh god, other characters do exist and they can solve their problems too...please some one say that to Cvs...

I guess the problem may be the time slot...because at 7-30 everything should happen with the female lead only ..

They should know we are watching this for the realism , KP's acting and Divan's chemistry...If any of this goes haywire... what is the point of us watching...

These days we hardly see KP and even if we see him...he is either too bored or too tired...and always appears disinterested in the shot...

Since all are in celebratory mood...may be we too should take this week off and should return next week for the show...

Viji15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top